Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Your Worst Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Date? (4255 Views)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Worst Date Ever~! / Worst Date You've Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst Date? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2017
halfricanadian:
My worse date is usually exams and result dates cry cry
looool
Re: Your Worst Date? by tomdon(m): 5:08am On Jul 25, 2017
megareal:
Actually I've had two but there is this particular one that nearly drove me mad. I had met this dashing young man who on the outside looked suave and urbane. On our first date, he took me to a fancy restaurant and we ordered our meals. He ordered eba while I went for coconut rice. As the meal arrived, he plunged into it without the courtesy of even waiting for my meal to arrive. I waved it off and attributed it to hunger but it was his table manners that really turned me off. The guy lunged into his food like a deprived refugee, smacking his lips, sucking noisily on his fingers, chewing with mouth open while gasping for air like an asthmatic. By the time my food arrived, I was the focus of all eyes in the restaurant because at this time, the guy was 'gisting' with me in a loud voice while sucking and grunting like a pig on a piece of meat with soup running down both sides of his mouth and down his fingers. I couldn't bring myself to eat my food and he thought he could urge me on by plunging his soup stained hand into my rice to feed me a piece of meat. The last straw was when he sneezed (and noisily too), then he reached for the towel, (not the serviette that was right in front of him o)and noisily blew his nose into it, then he cleared his throat and added a dose of phlegm while other customers were shuddering and hissing at him. I couldn't tolerate it any longer, I simple picked up my purse and left the restaurant. I barred his number from my phone and never ever went out with him again.
So fellow Nlanders, is there any experience to equal or beat mine?

Partly hilarious and then too gross to be realistic
Re: Your Worst Date? by MrCork: 5:20am On Jul 25, 2017
megareal:
Actually I've had two but there is this particular one that nearly drove me mad. I had met this dashing young man who on the outside looked suave and urbane. On our first date, he took me to a fancy restaurant and we ordered our meals. He ordered eba while I went for coconut rice. As the meal arrived, he plunged into it without the courtesy of even waiting for my meal to arrive. I waved it off and attributed it to hunger but it was his table manners that really turned me off. The guy lunged into his food like a deprived refugee, smacking his lips, sucking noisily on his fingers, chewing with mouth open while gasping for air like an asthmatic. By the time my food arrived, I was the focus of all eyes in the restaurant because at this time, the guy was 'gisting' with me in a loud voice while sucking and grunting like a pig on a piece of meat with soup running down both sides of his mouth and down his fingers. I couldn't bring myself to eat my food and he thought he could urge me on by plunging his soup stained hand into my rice to feed me a piece of meat. The last straw was when he sneezed (and noisily too), then he reached for the towel, (not the serviette that was right in front of him o)and noisily blew his nose into it, then he cleared his throat and added a dose of phlegm while other customers were shuddering and hissing at him. I couldn't tolerate it any longer, I simple picked up my purse and left the restaurant. I barred his number from my phone and never ever went out with him again.

angry
Re: Your Worst Date? by MrCork: 5:20am On Jul 25, 2017
megareal:

...are u lightskin? angry
Re: Your Worst Date? by megareal: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2017
tomdon:

Partly hilarious and then too gross to be realistic

Not funny o. Twas too embarrassing and grossly realistic. Guy is still not married till date.... grin
Re: Your Worst Date? by megareal: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
MrCork:

...are u lightskin? angry

What has colour got to do with my experience undecided?
Re: Your Worst Date? by tomdon(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2017
megareal:

Not funny o. Twas too embarrassing and grossly realistic. Guy is still not married till date.... grin

Those things you described are just not true or at best gross exaggerations!
And how can you attribute his unmarried status to his culinary habits??
What if he hasn't found someone he really wants?
And who told you he would've even chosen you eventually, or why aren't you married by now if you're that good? I take it that it's because you also have some disgusting flaws grin
Re: Your Worst Date? by megareal: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2017
tomdon:

Those things you described are just not true or at best gross exaggerations!
And how can you attribute his unmarried status to his culinary habits??
What if he hasn't found someone he really wants?
And who told you he would've even chosen you eventually, or why aren't you married by now if you're that good? I take it that it's because you also have some disgusting flaws grin

Nope, been married for years now. grin . So no disgusting flaws. Guy is in his forties, still hasn't found a suitable wife you think? There are levels of embarrasment one can tolerate biko.
Re: Your Worst Date? by tomdon(m): 4:54am On Jul 31, 2017
megareal:

Nope, been married for years now. grin . So no disgusting flaws. Guy is in his forties, still hasn't found a suitable wife you think? There are levels of embarrasment one can tolerate biko.

In his what!!! Forties ke?
I case my rest then cheesy

Nonetheless it's not because of your goodness that you're where you are, it's by grace
Re: Your Worst Date? by Babacele: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
megareal:
hahahahaha....I'm still rolling on the floor after reading about your raw deal....wicked.
Re: Your Worst Date? by romme2u: 1:28pm On May 17, 2018
sad

hmmm...........more reactions pls
Re: Your Worst Date? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2018
Best and most intelligent conversation i have ever seen on nairaland. everyone in this thread have shown a high degree of IQ. was forced to comment. @op you are so so good with the usage of words
Re: Your Worst Date? by megareal: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Babacele:
hahahahaha....I'm still rolling on the floor after reading about your raw deal....wicked.

grin grin. Hmmmmm, I still shake my head every time I remember sha.

Phillian212:
Best and most intelligent conversation i have ever seen on nairaland. everyone in this thread have shown a high degree of IQ. was forced to comment. @op you are so so good with the usage of words

Thanks dear. I do really want to read about others' experiences though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.