Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! (41449 Views)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket / Pictures of Charley Boy in his casket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Kizyte(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
I heard he is a leader of the deadly Iluminati cult branch in Nigeria! undecided
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by crackhouse(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
FlirtyKaren: OMG!! Check out what Charly Boy posted on his Instagram page.

The caption says:

#all my bright ideas comes from my casket, very comfy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/shocking-charly-boy-shows-off-his-casket.html
he should have captioned it "identifying my casket before my burial".
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Samabu07(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
I passed infront of Charly boy's house this afternoon at Gwarinpa behold and lo what reads from a sign board close by his gate, "We will shoot, Trespassers would be violated" omo I could not take a photo shot cos I was scared. I now see he really has nice tots from his casket.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Ribaman(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
scobaba: I like know all these guy children and grand children, make person no go bring evil come him/her family by associating with dem cos I no understand ds guy @ all.

In two words, na wah for this dude!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Omoaiye(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
Don't test God.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by successking: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Has the boy prepared also his grave, paid for food, drinks, chairs, tents, event centre etc for those who will put his defiled soul into the gasket and finally into the earth?
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by 190: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by idriis: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Undertaker aka charlie man
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by redsun(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Charlie!Another Anikulapo.Death dont kill messengers of love.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by 190: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
engineerd: PLS CALL 0804199140 TO GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL DESIGNER CASKET AT AN AFFORDABLE PRIZE!

[img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
he who d gods want to destroy they first make madttttt
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by crisycent: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Since die don dey hungry u, no lele.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dude is crazy!!!

He probably wants to die
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by frankobaba(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
R.I.P Charly Boy (in advance oh!)
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by 50calibre(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
eldoradoxx: The greatest way to conquer fear of death is to prepare for it. I have accepted that I will die one day, I don't know about u. I already know where I want to be buried if I die. No mortuary, no embalment for me. I die, my kids bury me same day chikena!

Yeah death is inevitable and it's a clear fact of life, living things are born, they live and die but something just doesn't seem right about a man who is still alive, hale and hearty buying his own coffin.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Ninilowo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
The funny thing is that he may not even be buried there. There was a man in Ibadan sometimes ago the called him BABA ALAAGO. He was so rich and one day he bought a golden casket and prepared a graveyard in his house and paved it with marbles. Occassionally he ll go there, rest or even sleep. One day he went to Lagos to clear his consignment and when returning his car plunged into MAGIDUN. Till tomorrow no one saw his corps and the 505 evolution car he travelled in.
So who ll be buried in his graveyard?
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Texykool: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
cheryve: Live your life like everyday is the last. Coolest stuff, me likey grin grin

gotten ur own casket? :/
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by cherrykim: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Not a surprise, its good to be prepared. wink
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
People go about life, not remembering why they were born in the first place and where they will go after they die. Charly Boy brings to you the stark reality that you live with death, and it is inevitable end of physical existence and continuation of eternity with Infinity. Every Mystic will understand his subtle message, but the rest of the ignorant masses will criticize. Thank you Charly Boy for the reminder.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by eldoradoxx: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
50calibre:

Yeah death is inevitable and it's a clear fact of life, living things are born, they live and die but something just doesn't seem right about a man who is still alive, hale and hearty buying his own coffin.
He has conquered the fear of death. He is no longer afraid to die.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
eldoradoxx: He has conquered the fear of death. He is no longer afraid to die.
You happen to be one of the few persons that understand the central message that Charly Boy is passing across. He is no more afraid of Death, it is the ultimate freedom. Freedom from Fear, even the Fear of Death. Charly Boy has just earned my respect, and can now dine with real men, like me.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by achi4u(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What's the big deal about it ? Either you accept it or deny it,you can't run away from death.the guy is only being realistic !
bluetooth for the first time you dey agree for igboman for onething... deathgringrin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by redsun(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
A typical blackman fears death like he fears devil and god.And that is why he lacks.

The opposite of birth is death.It is an unending circle that only lives in our consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Boyce11: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
After possing with it make hm jump down from hm duplex,may be it will be faster.cos if hm leave for ten yrs more the coffin will becom old model by then.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by achi4u(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Billyonaire: You happen to be one of the few persons that understand the central message that Charly Boy is passing across. He is no more afraid of Death, it is the ultimate freedom. Freedom from Fear, even the Fear of Death. Charly Boy has just earned my respect, and can now dine with real men, like me.
me too
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by SEYIKP(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THE UNECCESSARY RANTS , DEATH IS INEVITABLE CHARLIE DAT HAS BOUGHT HIS CASKET AND U DAT HAVENT WILL SURELY DIE, I KNOW U GUYS ARE RANTING BECAUSE OF BAD BEHAVIOUR U POSSESS, IF U ARE SURE OF HEAVEN U WILL REALLY WANT TO DIE, U BETTER AMEND UR WAYS B4 DEATH COME KNOCKING.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
SEYI_KP: YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THE UNECCESSARY RANTS , DEATH IS INEVITABLE CHARLIE DAT HAS BOUGHT HIS CASKET AND U DAT HAVENT WILL SURELY DIE, I KNOW U GUYS ARE RANTING BECAUSE OF BAD BEHAVIOUR U POSSESS, IF U ARE SURE OF HEAVEN U WILL REALLY WANT TO DIE, U BETTER AMEND UR WAYS B4 DEATH COME KNOCKING.
LOL
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by achi4u(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Boyce11: After possing with it make hm jump down from hm duplex,may be it will be faster.cos if hm leave for ten yrs more the coffin will becom old model by then.
gringringrin

Guy we love this casket...cant reach 10more yearsgrin
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
fubbyy: People like him sef hardly die, death is kind of choosy, she likes taking those that are so scared of her, those that hate discussing her and leave those that work through her shadow
and I know people that hate discussing her and scared of her and they are very very old and they are still alive,so ur theory is dry.try harder next time
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by larryjayz: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Makes a lot of sense. If each human bought his/her own coffin down, they will prioritize the essence of living and of life.
That was touching!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
larry_jayz: That was touching!
I agree.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Beync(f): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance / Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.