Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? (13523 Views)

Any Idea Where I Can Purchase A Gas Oven? / Quail Eggs The Solution To Your Problems / Quail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by feroms(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2013
I need to buy quail eggs but dont know where. Pls assist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by Aniody: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
yes, i can help, reply if u still need it.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by feroms(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
Aniody: yes, i can help, reply if u still need it.
yea i need it.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by feroms(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
feroms: yea i need it.
pls giv me a link
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by pedola: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
I once saw Quail eggs being sold at B & G Supermarket at Levetise Bus stop, Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja.
I need to buy the bird if u know where i can get it please let me know. thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by feroms(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
pedola: I once saw Quail eggs being sold at B & G Supermarket at Levetise Bus stop, Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja.
I need to buy the bird if u know where i can get it please let me know. thanks.
@ pedola. Thanks. Do u live close to bank anthony? Pls can u help me get a phone no of the supermarket? They dont have a website and i live away from Lagos. What specie of the quail bird do you need?
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by shevon: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Come buy for my office,one lady dey sell am here. grin
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by feroms(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2013
shevon: Come buy for my office,one lady dey sell am here. grin
where ir ur office? Do you know how much she sells?
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by shevon: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
feroms: where ir ur office? Do you know how much she sells?
She sells a plastic containing 30 pieces for 3k. My office is in PH. smiley
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by autofreak2020(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
@op, you made it sound as if quail egg is the scarcest commondity in Nigeria. Tell me where you are living and you can come to Ilorin, it is readily available here in Ilorin to the extent that your demand will be met if you need constant supply of quail eggs, but these people dont sell the birds. Or make u call 08082906000
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by life4all: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
Does anyone know where I can also get the quail eggs in Osun State, Oyo state or its environ?

Thank you.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by Tweetie(f): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Shoprite!
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by thelonestranger: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
life4all: Does anyone know where I can also get the quail eggs in Osun State, Oyo state or its environ?

Thank you.
UI Ventures University of Ibadan gate taxi park
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by onlymase(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2013
feroms: I need to buy quail eggs but dont know where. Pls assist
BUY QUAIL EGGS
LIVE HEALTHIER
LIVE LONGER

HEALTH BENEFITS OF QUAIL EGGS
1. Are a remedy against digestive tract disorders such as gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
2. Can help cure anemia increasing hemoglobin level and remove toxins and heavy metals from blood.
3. Help in the treatment of tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, diabetes and vegetative-vascular dystonia.
4. Have strong anticancer effects and may help inhibit cancerous growth.
5. Help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and gallbladder.
6. May accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
7. Are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with
useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore
intimate potency in men.
8. Promote good memory, enhance brain activity and regulate the nervous system.
9. Strengthen the immune system slow down aging of organs and increase the life
span.
10. Improve skin color and strengthen hair making it shiny and voluminous. That’s
why quail eggs are used for facial and hair care masks.

----------------------------------------------------------
If it’s an Egg, it’s got to be a Quail Egg
Experts in natural treatment methods claim that quail eggs have positive effects on people with stress problems, hypertension, digestive disturbance, gastric ulcer, liver problems, blood pressure and lipid control, migraine, asthma, anemia, various types of allergies, eczema, heart problems, bronchitises illnesses, depression, panic and anxiety illnesses. Quail eggs are also known to stimulate growth, increase intimate appetite, stimulate brain functions which improves intelligence quotient and generally rejuvenates the body.

>>If kids eat at least 2 quail eggs daily, they grow better and are less likely to suffer from infectious diseases.

Place Your Order wherever you are in Nigeria
Call: 07065169936
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by onlymase(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2013
BUY QUAIL EGGS
LIVE HEALTHIER
LIVE LONGER

HEALTH BENEFITS OF QUAIL EGGS
1. Are a remedy against digestive tract disorders such as gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
2. Can help cure anemia increasing hemoglobin level and remove toxins and heavy metals from blood.
3. Help in the treatment of tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, diabetes and vegetative-vascular dystonia.
4. Have strong anticancer effects and may help inhibit cancerous growth.
5. Help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and gallbladder.
6. May accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
7. Are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with
useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore
intimate potency in men.
8. Promote good memory, enhance brain activity and regulate the nervous system.
9. Strengthen the immune system slow down aging of organs and increase the life
span.
10. Improve skin color and strengthen hair making it shiny and voluminous. That’s
why quail eggs are used for facial and hair care masks.

If it’s an Egg, it’s got to be a Quail Egg
Experts in natural treatment methods claim that quail eggs have positive effects on people with stress problems, hypertension, digestive disturbance, gastric ulcer, liver problems, blood pressure and lipid control, migraine, asthma, anemia, various types of allergies, eczema, heart problems, bronchitises illnesses, depression, panic and anxiety illnesses. Quail eggs are also known to stimulate growth, increase intimate appetite, stimulate brain functions which improves intelligence quotient and generally rejuvenates the body.

>>If kids eat at least 2 quail eggs daily, they grow better and are less likely to suffer from infectious diseases.

Place Your Order wherever you are in Nigeria
Call: 07065169936
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by jayboi2g: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
I sell fresh quail eggs from my farm that doesnt exceed 2 days so freshness is guaranteed.My farm is at 19 Foursquare Street, Abesan, Ipaja, Lagos. I can be reached on 08151780673. Price is 800naira for a crate of 30 eggs.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by koligs: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Quail eggs still very much available!!! We cherish out customers
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by phammoy: 3:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Quail eggs are superior food with regard to it nutritional and medicinal value and it doesn't cause allegies . If intrested in fresh eggs in Lagos, Osun and Akure call; 0806 039 1845, 0803 506 4629 @ N500 par crate.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by Brimmie(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2013
shevon:
She sells a plastic containing 30 pieces for 3k. My office is in PH. smiley

THIS ONE NA THIEF!! BEWARE!!
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by ayeni234(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
U can contact me for both the eggs and the birds.
If u want to start ur quail bird farming business, u can contact me too
25B23E0C
I am in Ibadan.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by Bawss1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Quail eggs are now sold at Park n Shop.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by mikeab: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
I do sell in benin at 1k per crate. If interested call me on 08053116961 name abmike we also offer parcel service deliver any were in nigeria
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by mikeab: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
i do sell u can call me 4 more details on 08053116961
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by mikeab: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
I do sell u can call me on 08053116961 for more details
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by bollarnle: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yes, I sell (farm fresh)Quail eggs. Please call me on: 08099912581 or 08070562144. Please for only those in Lagos for now. Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yea we do sell it...
Buh the quail eggs is mostly found in Jos.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by jdilight(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
If you need quail eggs anywhere in nigeria call 08169215133, we are based at umuahia.

we sell at 800 Nairaland for a pack of 30 eggs.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by ayeni234(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Quail

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? by Micohinter: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Buy your fresh QUAIL eggs and enjoy the numerous health benefits.
• Relief from inflammatory diseases
• 100% natural anti-aging
• Non-invasive cures for kidney stones and ulcers
• Healthy hair and skin
• Kid friendly fetal and child brain development
• Promising remedies for cancer, heart disease, diabetes and anemia
• All day sexual potency

For your fresh QUAIL Eggs, contact us at,
Micoh Quail Farm,
Ojodu-Barger, Lagos State.
Tel: 08033012287, 08022942394
N1,000.00 per crate of 30 eggs
E-mail: info@micohinternational.com , micohinterco@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Woman Cook A Delicious Soup With N500? / Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? / The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.