Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Price List Of Musical Instrument. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price List Of Musical Instrument. (2144 Views)

Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. / Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price List Of Musical Instrument. by zicopro(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2013
Please i need a good dealer in Onitsha or lagos to give me the original price of the following instrument and drop your phone no and location.

432 OR 323 PSR YAMAHA KEYBOARD, PEAVEY TWO IN ONE SPEAKER, PEAVEY OR BEHRINGER COMBO 500W, 16 CHANNEL PEAVEY OR BEHRINGER MIXER AND 1000W PEAVEY OR BEHRINGER AMPLIFIER. I want it in less than two weeks. My location is Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

Proof That $20b Or More May Be Missing (A Revisit To The NNPC Barefaced Robbery) / Start And Run A Private Home Lesson Business / Contact Us For Your Domestic And Industrial Borehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.