Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC (14160 Views)

Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / Presidential Directive: Police Detain Four LEADERSHIP Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by bakila: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2013
deb: In the past I used to believe certain things are not possible in Nigeria until we got the "daftest" president any human generation could imagine. As much as my brain finds it difficult to comprehend my second thought says GEJ could be this stupid and he's equally surrounded by "literate-ignoramus" too
Harsh to say of a c in c, but true some of those ignoramuses are here trying to argue out the impossibility of such pd in a lame way that will convince a neutral that the c in c is capable of such actions. Either way one look at this matter it shows how in a tatter our country is. Leadership newspaper publishing such a pd by the leadership.
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Jidefido(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2013
bakila:
Fido dido the diff is clear grin Leadership don vex. Oya let the drama continue.

Act one, scene one
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by FrankC3: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2013
Jide fido:

Am a reporter with Leadership paper here in Abuja and I can tell u dat d PD 95 came from d presidency. How it was obtained obviously can't b disclosed unless a court directive. GEJ won't toe that line cos he knows d document iS real. They re many oda cases of dis nature where d presidency yields d big stick where Leadership reports such matters and has been harrassed severally with SSS. Am expecting dem again soon.

First of all, you are no Leadership reporter, even if you are, you are in no position to authenticate the veracity of a document with your editorial crew. It is quite surprising that a whole editorial board of a leading print media can fall for such.

Again, the language of the paper sounds more like what you typed up there. If this your writing style is what is tolerated by Leadership, then i give up.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by talktimi(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Frank-C:

First of all, you are no Leadership reporter, even if you are, you are in no position to authenticate the veracity of a document with your editorial crew. It is quite surprising that a whole editorial board of a leading print media can fall for such.

Again, the language of the paper sounds more like what you typed up there. If this your writing style is what is tolerated by Leadership, then i give up.
I thought I was the only one who noticed the serial gbagaun our amiable grin reporter harrased us with and I highly believe he was the one who typed that PD 95
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2013
Leadership puts a stake in the ground grin

We stand by our story - LEADERSHIP

The management of LEADERSHIP said last night that it stood by its story. It said its source was credible and had been over the years.

“It is interesting that the presidency had, within 24 hours, moved from calling the story fiction to labelling it forgery.

That has not changed the fact by which we stand,” the management said

When LEADERSHIP broke the story on Tuesday about the presidential directive seeking to frustrate the merger of the opposition parties into the All Progressives Congress, APC, some opposition parties comprising the Action Congress of Nigeria ACN, and the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) had on Wednesday criticised the directive.

The ACN and the ANPP maintained that no amount of presidential directives would stop the opposition parties from forming a credible alternative that would challenge the ruling PDP in 2015.

Some organised labour and civil societies groups including the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and PENGASSAN also reacted against the proposed hike of petrol prices between N130 and N140 in the directive, insisting that the Labour would not tolerate any price hike.

PENGASSAN also raised the alarm over the consequences of unilateral hike of petrol prices, saying that the federal government must engage all stakeholders before an holistic could be taken to remove fuel subsidy.

Source

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Zamfara APGA Governorship Candidate For Ballot Box Snatching / Imo Has Over 160 Oil Fields —AIPMD / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.