Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Sending Unlimited Mails With Cpanel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sending Unlimited Mails With Cpanel (2887 Views)

Cheap Reseller Hosting With Cpanel Starts At $5.90/mo / How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Unlimited Mails With Cpanel by seighapaul(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2008
Is there a web hosting company that allows subscribers to send unlimited email without restrictions via cpanel webmail? My web host provider has limited me to 200 mails/hr and its killing buiness.

You guys I need help. Recommend the best providers to me.
Re: Sending Unlimited Mails With Cpanel by niyyie(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2008
Eh, what kinda business requires unlimited emails aside spamming? Web hosts usually put the limit in place, to reduce spamming activities on their network. Even Yahoo does it and likewise every responsible web host or ISP.
Re: Sending Unlimited Mails With Cpanel by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2008
not able to send 200 mails per hour is killing your business?

well, pls be sincere to share your business with us MAYBE we might be able to help
Re: Sending Unlimited Mails With Cpanel by bestcomm(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2008
Oboi,better tell us say na bombing u dey do make i get mailer for you because that the solution to not killing your buz.
Re: Sending Unlimited Mails With Cpanel by qcode(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2008
What ever your business is, its up to you. But anything you do, please remember that this is always a price for doing wrong things the right way.

For your request, please do not try to use any mailer of some sort, because this does not bypass the set daily limit of that the webhost would have placed on your account. However, if you are really serious about your online email marketing business, I will sincerely and honestly advice you to get your own dedicated server with unmitered bandwidth. But remember, it will cost you some real cash.

Last word, please do not forget to always include an ability for you users to be able to unsubscribe from you mailing list, because SPAMMING is now a very serious cyber offense

(1) (Reply)

Front Page In Simple Machine Forum(smf) / A Website For All Private Schools In Anambra State - Pls Review / How To Get Own Mobile Or Web Site For Free If You Have No Coding Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.