Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model (4929 Views)

Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? / Toyota Rav4 2001 - 2003 Auto Transmission /ECU Problem / Honda Crv 2008/2009 Vs Toyota Highlander 2006/2007 Vs Camry Xle 2008/2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by tjskii(f): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hiya folks,husby wants to get me a new car,so we went searching,at the end of d day we ended up with 2choices,a honda crv and a toyota rav4, now uve got to see this honda,its beauriful,black in colour,leatherseats,very tusshh interior and xterior,even though I don't know much about cars,I felt the engine was just beautiful,needless to say I fell in love with it,but husby prefers me to buy d rav4,acordin to him toyota products r d best,thyr durabl,av 2nd hand value(as if I'm thnkin of selin undecided),uses less fuel bla bla bla,but d car dosnt appeal to me aestheticaly,
So wat do u think,is d toyota a better buy or shud I go with my first love honda,don't want a situation dt wen smthn major spoils in d honda na,I'll be hearing plenty I told u sos' undecided

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by tjskii(f): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Oya na,I nid answers jor undecided
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by Ikenna351(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
tjskii: Oya na,I nid answers jor undecided

Does the Honda CRV have a model year?

For me, "resale value" of a car is not something i consider when searching for a car to buy, because i buy to enjoy as long as it takes, not turn myself into a car dealer (buying and selling). In fact, i dont just buy a car people think its good. I buy a car i fall in love with, no matter what Mr. A or Mr. B thinks about the car or my choice. Another man's choice is not going make me live longer, rather, my happiness.

There is nothing wrong with Rav4, neither is anything wrong with CRV (sorry, am not a fan of both). But each of them have their peculiar issues. But it will help if you can get us the two cars model year. Google the two cars, e.g. " Toyota Rav4 wikipedia". Open the wikipedia site on the car. You will see pics of various models of rav4 displayed against their year of productions or models. Some models may have had some peculiar issues. Post the models and users of such models here will review the cars for you. The choice will then be yours. But as for me, once i set my mind on a particular car, no living being can talk me out of it, because i do my homework well before deciding on a car to acquire.

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Which one did U end up picking?
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by tjskii(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Neither grin ended up buying a toyota spacebus
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by ping2ping: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
tjskii: Neither grin ended up buying a toyota spacebus

Which toyota space bus did u buy?
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2013
tjskii: Neither grin ended up buying a toyota spacebus
Previa, Sienna, Avanza.. Most possibly Sienna 2001-2003
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by tjskii(f): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Sienna 2004,and I'm lovving it cheesy
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2013
tjskii: Sienna 2004,and I'm lovving it cheesy
making sense! My cousin got this 2004 Sienna gold colour, just that the car often develops this A.C and Transmission problems
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by bubech(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
great choice
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by phinter: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
well, you should have gotten the CRV. The resale value is good. Nice car. Who said resale value for Sienna is great?
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by baaliyah(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Women and SIENNA, I have noticed this:
More than 50% of sienna are driven by women.
More than half of those women are short.
They drive alone or along with a friend leaving other seats empty.
Almost all sienna driven women can not reverse on their own.
I avoid parking near sienna, and pray they dont park near me. You are either dented or marked with the door.
My sister almost sold hers when I asked if she needs a space bus with a V6 engine to go to salon, market, or office that is less than 10km to and fro.
@poster, dont be offended, I am thinking aloud.

5 Likes

Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=ba_aliyah] Women and SIENNA, I have noticed this:
ROTFLMAO @ bolded I can't stop laughing grin grin grin but wait Oº°˚˚° me sef I don dey observe am too o. Now sef dem don upgrade to the 2008 model sienna which is bigger than the previous model or even a sequoia suv yet these women haven't grown an inch taller neither have they learnt to reverse or park well. You'll aways see an empty sienna or sequoia competing with you, horn blaring loudly at any slight chance with two tiny hands gripping the steering wheel hard.... No head until you crane your neck like a giraffe then you'll see a short woman straining her neck just to get a view of the dashboard top. Hehehehe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by Ikenna351(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
ba_aliyah: Women and SIENNA, I have noticed this:
I avoid parking near sienna, and pray they dont park near me. You are either dented or marked with the door.
My sister almost sold hers when I asked if she needs a space bus with a V6 engine to go to salon, market, or office that is less than 10km to and fro.
@poster, dont be offended, I am thinking aloud.

Funny enough, these women don't complain about their Sienna's fuel consumption, even though they are V6. To them, for all they care, it could be 3 cylinder engine under those bonnets and the fuel consumption are ok to them and they are loving their Siennas, just like Op.

Unfortunately, my fellow men are the one complaining of how gas guzzling V6 are. At the mention of V6, they will pick off like Hyena, running for their dear life, as if the badge "V6" represents "666".

So much to learn about our dear women and fellow men.

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by baaliyah(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Women hardly ask anything about engine when they go shop for cars.
Infact, women start car inspection from the booth and end at any of the front seats. Honey! the booth is biiiiig. Spend two hours to test drive a stationary car. But they are generally pleasant and good listeners.
Some men will disappoint u with their zero car knowledge. Some women are even better than few of us.
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by tjskii(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
@ba aliyah and lomomike,funny u cheesy grin,abeg allow us wth our sienna jare,I love d moto die,I espp love d space btw d seats(I guess dts y thyr cald spacebuses,hehehe)
Re: Honda Crv 2003model Vs Toyota Rav4 2003model by baaliyah(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Madam, enjoy your car, hope u have removed the 'L'. my sister used it for one year. She said people dont struggle with that label. I used to call her Honorable Learner.
I look forward to having a spacious stuff like that when I have my fifth issue.

(1) (Reply)

Volvo Makes Plans For An Electric Vehicle / Which Car To Buy Toyota Corrolla , Matrix, Or Camry Big Daddy??? / What Car Should A Young Man In His 20's Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.