Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,348 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b (2695 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / I Need A Fuji Composer And Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b by Codedrock(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Hello here please i am a young boy of 17, i am a singer, i compose pop/blues and i am really looking forward to be signed to a popular record label and a good producer to sing this amazing songs of mine! I will be really glad if you can help.. I am really hoping i am signed to record labels like; eme,marvin,chocolate city, starboy ent. Db records, kennis music and many other popular label.
I am really willing to sign any deal with my producer.
And if you wanna help me by giving me am advice or you gat what you wanna tell me about this thats gonna help me on my musical career you can drop your replies below. Thanks!
All i want is just to be the naija justin bieber.
Contact- 08064870665
email-
Re: Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b by sS2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
If you are serious about it stop waiting for a record label. A record wont just pick you like that. I will advice you to start making covers of popular songs and if people like your voice it can create more publicity for you and a record may stumble on one of your cover. Youtube is a good place for you to start, if you can try and also make simple videos of you singing.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2013
Hit me up with one of ya songs::::: wink
Re: Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b by omcmgt: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
"The Chosen ones Ordained by Dagrin to REP his life after death" O.M.C All-Stars Hits The Music Industry In Grand Style. http://naijagistngossips..co.uk/2013/04/omc-all-stars-hits-music-industry-in.html?m=1. Twitt @OMC_RECORDS

Damn this guyz are truly Ordained cuz this rap hit is 100% Legendary.
Re: Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b by Bencheswak: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Am cheswak an upcoming artistes i have no producer nor record label so i have decided to sell my track title bluetooth transfer or if you want to sign me on a contract 07069102968
Re: Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b by kingkoboko: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2020

Re: Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b by HawkToBar(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Codedrock:
Hello here please i am a young boy of 17, i am a singer, i compose pop/blues and i am really looking forward to be signed to a popular record label and a good producer to sing this amazing songs of mine! I will be really glad if you can help.. I am really hoping i am signed to record labels like; eme,marvin,chocolate city, starboy ent. Db records, kennis music and many other popular label.
I am really willing to sign any deal with my producer.
And if you wanna help me by giving me am advice or you gat what you wanna tell me about this thats gonna help me on my musical career you can drop your replies below. Thanks!
All i want is just to be the naija justin bieber.
Contact- 08064870665
email- apatabayode@yahoo.com
Stop looking for Record label and focus on getting things right and ready. if you stay around Lagos. I could manage you and see you doing greatness.

WhatsApp/Call: 07018270213

(1) (Reply)

Voice Training And Vocal Care Self Starter Kit / best album? / Upcoming Artiste Get A Record Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.