Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes (2268 Views)

She Greeted 9 guys During Our Outing Who She Claims Are Her Exes / Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo / Have You Forgiven Me? Why Do Exes Ask This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by spicy007(f): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
hi guys,

I have a male friend who's having issues with his fiancee who keeps in touch with her Exes...not one but all of them....about 5 in all.

he's not happy about it and has told her countless times but she keeps justifying why she has to keep in touch with them...e.g....business deals, networking, etc and she claims she has no feelings for them.

When she got tired of justifying and he was still adamant, she started hiding it from him...when he asks, she says she is no longer in touch with them. unknown to her, he was checking her phone and seeing all the chats...nothing incriminating but she 'lol' whenever they make advances to her...and continues chatting with them in other businesses.

My friend is furious with his fiance, he feels betrayed and said he can no longer trust her, hence he wants to end the relationship. The lady has come to her senses, sought adult advice and cut off all ties with the exes inclouding Unfriending them in FB, deleting their contacts, etc...and has been pleading with him since.

My friend is however skeptical and isn't keen on continuing the relationship. He is however still in love with her, but he's so hurt...he doesn't think he can trust her anymore. He is at a crossroad.

please advice sincerely.
P.S.: he was her first boyfriend when she was 18 but they split and got back 6 yrs later. They've been dating for about 3yrs and were supposed to get married in December.
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by 190: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
he should drive her away jor

is she mad

eating er cake and havin it,
guess ur friend is smart, that no good daughter of a b!tch is up to sometin sh!!ty
guess he detected it on time cool
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by richyblink1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
I have said this before and will still be saying it. You can never be just friends with someone you truly fell in love with.
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Did he find anything incriminating in her chats
Why do I sense insecurity in the guy

1 Like

Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
So?? Is she suppose to be at war with them?? They're exes not rivals/enemies undecided
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by luvmijeje(f): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by luvmijeje(f): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
alutacontinua: Did he find anything incriminating in her chats
Why do I sense insecurity in the guy
Valid question. So she shouldn't have male friends because?
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
which kind of man is this?
she keeps in touch with her exes with basic platonic relationships, he's angry

she hides it from him in order not to upset him, he's angry

she now deleted 5 of her friends just to be with him, he's angrier

lastly, she's begging him to come back to him and he's still angry

frankly, the roles in this relationship have been exchanged

1 Like

Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by luvmijeje(f): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
joeydozzy: which kind of man is this?

True words.
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
joeydozzy: which kind of man is this?

10q God this is coming from a man. I seriously don't understand some guys.
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by 190: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

10q God this is coming from a man. I seriously don't understand some guys.

undecided
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
190:

undecided

Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by 190: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

Don't talk 2me again undecided
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by wazobiaforu(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
When a lady have strong ties with her ex is very dangerous for the marriage, i hate it, even me as a man i deleted all my ex that we had 4ucked.

How will a normal man feel when you know the guy(s) your lady is chatting with have 4ucked her wella.

There is no reasonable points keeping your ex very close to you most expecially if you don blip, if you later need eachother assistance then you can call than to hv them on bb and chat always

Make the guy just forgive her since she has learn
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
190:

WHY
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Les: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
She did wrong in hiding it from him, if it was me, i'll forgive but with severe discipline...
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Never easy trusting a fiance who still has an exe flying over the head...in this case, not one, not 2, not 3, but a whopping 5! Untop wetin na? Abegi!
I bet if they swapped roles now, it's the lady who'd be on here complaining!
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by calabardick(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
This is a great problem today, many marriages are broken becos of all these diik suckers. just because they have advanced in age does not mean they're ready to go. i blame our youths, 70% of us no nothing about marriage. I once bleeep a gal and propose to me, i asked her why, and she said that i have broken her record and with that she can just marry me. Maybe that ur guy is crazy for her bleeep, i advice him to change course.
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
End that relationship.
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
sexkillz: End that relationship.

WHY?
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

WHY?
There is no future with someone who has refused to let go of the past.

Imagine a scenario where a boy and a girl are in steady contact with all their ex's. . . in contact, with unnecessary baggage from their past. How will they move forward? Aren't they glorified fools, if they cumulatively spend all the time they are supposed to be together, with their ex's? Doing nothing worthwhile? Except looking for a way to go back to their own vomit?

If all her ex's were that fantastic, she wouldn't have left them. He should end that relationship and find someone who values him above every other.

3 Likes

Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by 190: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
sexkillz: There is no future with someone who has refused to let go of the past.

Imagine a scenario where a boy and a girl are in steady contact with all their ex's. . . in contact, with unnecessary baggage from their past. How will they move forward? Aren't they glorified fools, if they cumulatively spend all the time they are supposed to be together, with their ex's? Doing nothing worthwhile? Except looking for a way to go back to their own vomit?

If all her ex's were that fantastic, she wouldn't have left them. He should end that relationship and find someone who values him above every other.

Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Popowaa: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Why?
sexkillz: End that relationship.
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Popowaa: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
sexkillz: There is no future with someone who has refused to let go of the past.

true
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2013

From the scenario painted above, it's not like there is any serious dealings between them that suggests that she's not moved on. It's more like business deals that still tie them together. I don't see any reason why ex-es should become strangers like that...I quite agree with the fact that you have to let go of them and create your boundaries with them emotionally and psychologically but I don't concur with the idea of getting rid of them like trash. Most especially, when there is something worthwhile still tieing them together (like business deals) or if they were really good friends before romance came in. Some friendships can't even be broken by a broken love.

Correct me if i'm wrong... cool cool cool
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 05, 2013
190:

Sweerie pie, what did I do na embarassed

U know I e-love u kiss kiss kiss
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by 190: 4:46am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

Sweerie pie, what did I do na embarassed

U know I e-love u kiss kiss kiss

undecided

How can you always disagree with me and yet u e-love me
If we had dated is that how u'l keep all 22 of your ex-bf's for business undecided
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by wazobiaforu(m): 5:07am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

From the scenario painted above, it's not like there is any serious dealings between them that suggests that she's not moved on. It's more like business deals that still tie them together. I don't see any reason why ex-es should become strangers like that...I quite agree with the fact that you have to let go of them and create your boundaries with them emotionally and psychologically but I don't concur with the idea of getting rid of them like trash. Most especially, when there is something worthwhile still tieing them together (like business deals) or if they were really good friends before romance came in. Some friendships can't even be broken by a broken love.

Mod please we need DISLIKE icon -
* there is no any other person in Nigeria again to biz with but ALL HER EX(és)

Learn this:
* we guys hardly let go of any ex gf that is good in bedmington

* a lady that have up to 3 or more ex and still have them close is a liar, all of them may not be ex but bed-mate in the past

* guys love to be bed-mate than be a bf bcus bed-mate hardly burt eachother and always want to keep contact

* tell me how they will continue chatting everyday and they wont use words like:
- runaway husband (runaway wife)
- sincerely i miss you
- you look good on that dp (kiss icon)

If any of my past bedmate or ex keep to much closenes with me and she has not marry, we will continue to 4uck only that i dont want to cheat on my lady

2 Likes

Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm really sorry for your relationship if you have this mentality. So let's say this guy marries this girl. Will she not continue with whatever she does with them, while calling it business? What manner of business? So it's ok that her relationship with 5 ex's(not just 1, but 5) bothers her current guy, yet, she finds nothing wrong with it and would rather say he is insecure? That's pure unadulterated bullshit!

So if you, alutacontinua, have a boyfriend with 5 ex girlfriend's, it's ok when they take up all his time cos he's chatting with them, doing business? Meeting up with them often, on business meetings?

On behalf of Isiala-ngwa, I weep for you. . . You must be the most gullible person in the world! With this kind of gullibility, guys will trample on you with their ex's, again and again, until you stand up for what is right.

And yes you are very wrong!

2 Likes

Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

So the guy shud wait until he catches her ffking anyone of them? Abi?
Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2013
sexkillz: I'm really sorry for your relationship if you have this mentality. So let's say this guy marries this girl. Will she not continue with whatever she does with them, while calling it business? What manner of business? So it's ok that her relationship with 5 ex's(not just 1, but 5) bothers her current guy, yet, she finds nothing wrong with it and would rather say he is insecure? That's pure unadulterated bullshit!

So if you, alutacontinua, has a boyfriend with 5 ex girlfriend's, it's ok when they take up all his time cos he's chatting with them, doing business? Meeting up with them often, on business meetings?

On behalf of Isiala-ngwa, I weep for you. . . You must be the most gullible person in the world! With this kind of gullibility, guys will trample on you with their ex's, again and again, until you stand up for what is right.

And yes you are very wrong!

Re: She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes by luvmijeje(f): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2013
5 ex bfs! I find that part hard to believe but in case if it is true,I can't accept it so I can't argue for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Things ALL GIRLS Should Know About GUYS / What Is Your Selling Point? / Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.