Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) (30159 Views)

Video : Kim Kardashian Talks To Eku Edewor About Her Visit To Nigeria & Goldie / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria / Kim Kardashian Talks About Marriage Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by ogunsefunmi: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Last February, Kanye West's Kim K was in Nigeria for Darey's Concert: Love Like a Movie, and her visit was the talk of the Town. In this 'Reality TV Video' Kim talks about her visit to the World's Most Populous Black Nation, Nigeria. It's a Revelation as well as it is a Parody. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdhkUxYj7g?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
^^^^^^ LMAO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by MissyB3(f): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
I see this annoying jughead is still dealing with her 'Kim-must-notice-me' affliction. . .It must be a really difficult situation. Poor thing! grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by smile4kenn(m): 1:22am On Apr 05, 2013
you guys take it easy plz
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by vosquare: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
lwkmd oooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by chuckdee4(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
I found this skit to be dry o, i prefer the Basketmouth and Bovi ones
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by eikeem(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
smile4kenn: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Serious grammatical composition; unserious intent. Walahi, AY's video cannot be this funny!

24 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by lioncoolst(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
shocked shocked what is Nairaland turning into? angry angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by phaya(f): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
smile4kenn: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I will like to thank; Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

LWKM!!!! LMFAO!!! ROTFL!!! Guy u be real fool! grin

11 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
I LOVE YOU kiss YOU SO HILARIOUS. MY KIND OF MAN

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by vosquare: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
lioncoolst: shocked shocked what is Nairaland turning into? angry angry.

wetin do am

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
eyyaaa that thanks-giving/child dedication held for this one was a waste of resources. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by vosquare: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
dominion247: I LOVE YOU kiss YOU SO HILARIOUS. MY KIND OF MAN

u dey mock im abi
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2013

Smh

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by vosquare: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
ds guy post dn turn 2 anoda tin ......c hw u ppl dey quote am....bobo u try ooo,though u b fool sad

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by jhydebaba(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
I wonder why u all are quoting this guy. He's gotten the much desired attention. Mission accomplished.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
wat do i do!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Igosun: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
hahahaha omg! grin but that lady is beautiful she looks and talk like kim.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by fpeter(f): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
........Dude you're the funniest of all, this is my all time favourite comment on NL,ppl like you are the reason i come online daily...kai!!!!!! lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy grin

32 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
this man you funny well well o.why you no go ltv for agidingbi,ikeja go make this announcement instead of nairaland,chai cheesy you don derail this thread finish ooooo.no let mods catch you o
Re: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) by vosquare: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: I wonder why u all are quoting this guy. He's gotten the much desired attention. Mission accomplished.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead / Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl / Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.