Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,420 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12017 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
When i hear about rapture and other stuffs like that i always wonder what will be d fate of those people that are mentally challenged.is God going to judge them too or will they enjoyn a kind of immunity Pls pastors,evangelists and bible students whats ur view about this.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by PastorOluT(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Be back to comment
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Be back to comment
cant wait to hear frm u.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Be back to comment
y is it that u havent commented cos am anxiously waitn to hear d pastor's point of view.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Your god will likely send them to hell.that's his favourite pastime.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by tobechi20(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
No, b4 u sin, u must b conscious of ur action and should be physicaly and mentaly fit

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Yvete(f): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2013
I think they would be pardoned because they may sin out of ignorance. I'm not sure if disabilities like mental illness/retardation is as a result of spiritual oppression. singing, ♬ God of wonders beyond our galaxy ♬ . Who knows?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by osifred(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2013
Am not too sure but I think their deeds before they became mentally challenged will be used to judge them
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2013
BEING MENTALLY CHALLENGED WAS JUDGEMENT HANDED OUT TO THEM
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: BEING MENTALLY CHALLENGED WAS JUDGEMENT HANDED OUT TO THEM
see answer, lol, instead of u to say u don't know the answer u're giving us an ignorant answer, @op, good question, don't let them deceive u with ignorant answers oo, they should give u good answers with sound analysis,

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: see answer, lol, instead of u to say u don't know the answer u're giving us an ignorant answer, @op, good question, don't let them deceive u with ignorant answers oo, they should give u good answers with sound analysis,
JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
so you're saying that the biblical God who is supposed to be just is punishing people for the sins of their parents? Are u now saying that cos if maybe your father is a ritualist but u're a christian God will send u to hell for the sins of your father?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: so you're saying that the biblical God who is supposed to be just is punishing people for the sins of their parents? Are u now saying that cos if maybe your father is a ritualist but u're a christian God will send u to hell for the sins of your father?
ISAIAH 14 VS 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

THERE IS A DEEPER EXPLANATION TO THAT VERSE BUT I TEND NOT TO DISCUSS REINCARNATION WITH 'NIGERIANS'.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: ISAIAH 14 VS 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

THERE IS A DEEPER EXPLANATION TO THAT VERSE BUT I TEND NOT TO DISCUSS REINCARNATION WITH 'NIGERIANS'.
pls indulge me pls I'm open minded, I would love to hear your views on re-incarnation, but I have to ask are u a christian? And if u are why do u believe in re-incarnation? Cos the bible doesn't support reincarnation,

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: pls indulge me pls I'm open minded, I would love to hear your views on re-incarnation, but I have to ask are u a christian? And if u are why do u believe in re-incarnation? Cos the bible doesn't support reincarnation,
THATS THE PROBLEM WITH US AFRICANS. WE ARE NOT INTROSPECTIVE READERS. WE ARE FLIPPANT READERS. THE BIBLE SUPPORTS REINCARNATION BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHOSE SPIRITUAL EYE IS OPEN BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE BIBLE. FOR EXAMPLE, THE VERSE I PROVIDED TO YOU INITIALLY IS A VERSE ABOUT REINCARNATION BUT YOU MUST NOT BE A DEEP THINKER TO NOT HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.

JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << THIS IS THE VERSE IN QUESTION. NOW A DEEP THINKING PERSON WOULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS VERSE. QUESTIONS LIKE >>> IF HE WAS BORN BLIND MEANING HE WAS BORN WITH NO EYES, THEN WHY WOULD THE LORDS DISCIPLES ASK IF HE SINNED WHICH IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND. WHERE DID HE SIN ? IN THE WOMB ? AND THE ANSWER IS THAT SPIRITS ARE NOT DESTROYED. SPIRITS COME DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE IN A BODY, WHEN YOU DIE THE SPIRIT RETURNS BACK TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ), THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF REST YOU ARE PUT INTO THE BODY OF A NEW BORN BABY TO COME INTO THE EARTH AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) TO COME PAY FOR THE SINS YOU COMMITTED IN THE PREVIOUS LIFE ( JOHN 9 VS 2 ). EVERYTIME YOU COME DOWN TO EARTH, YOU WILL PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BORN BLIND, RET-ARDED, OR OTHER KINDS OF JUDGEMENT. ITS JUDGEMENT FOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE HENCE THIS VERSE >>> JOHN 9 VS 2

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by mkmyers45(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE PROBLEM WITH US AFRICANS. WE ARE NOT INTROSPECTIVE READERS. WE ARE FLIPPANT READERS. THE BIBLE SUPPORTS REINCARNATION BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHOSE SPIRITUAL EYE IS OPEN BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE BIBLE. FOR EXAMPLE, THE VERSE I PROVIDED TO YOU INITIALLY IS A VERSE ABOUT REINCARNATION BUT YOU MUST NOT BE A DEEP THINKER TO HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.

JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << THIS IS THE VERSE IN QUESTION. NOW A DEEP THINKING PERSON WOULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS VERSE. QUESTIONS LIKE >>> IF HE WAS BORN BLIND MEANING HE WAS BORN WITH NO EYES, THEN WHY WOULD THE LORDS DISCIPLES ASK IF HE SINNED WHICH IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND. WHERE DID HE SIN ? IN THE WOMB ? AND THE ANSWER IS THAT SPIRITS ARE NOT DESTROYED. SPIRITS COME DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE IN A BODY, WHEN YOU DIE THE SPIRIT RETURNS BACK TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ), THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF REST YOU ARE PUT INTO THE BODY OF A NEW BORN BABY TO COME INTO THE EARTH AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) TO COME PAY FOR THE SINS YOU COMMITTED IN THE PREVIOUS LIFE ( JOHN 9 VS 2 ). EVERYTIME YOU COME DOWN TO EARTH, YOU WILL PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BORN BLIND, RETARDED, OR OTHER KINDS OF JUDGEMENT. ITS JUDGEMENT FOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE HENCE THIS VERSE >>> JOHN 9 VS 2

Buzugee my man...You know say i too believe u grin grin grin grin

Nice Question though

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2013
mkmyers45:

Buzugee my man...You know say i too believe u grin grin grin grin

Nice Question though
HEY MKMYERS45 LONG TIME MY MAN. WETIN DEY HAPPEN BROS ? wink wink grin
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by mkmyers45(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: HEY MKMYERS45 LONG TIME MY MAN. WETIN DEY HAPPEN BROS ? wink wink grin

High Chief Obadiah sir

Howdy do?

I dey fine o...the Lord is faithful grin grin grin

I trust you're good o...You just quiet these days angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2013
mkmyers45:

High Chief Obadiah sir

Howdy do?

I dey fine o...the Lord is faithful grin grin grin

I trust you're good o...You just quiet these days angry angry angry angry
I NEVER FORGET YOU OOO MY MAN. I JUST DEY SORT SOME THINGS OUT. QUIET ? AT ALL OO BROS. I FULL GROUND. HOWEVER I AM MORE INTO THE WW3 NEWS NOW WHICH IS USUALLY IN THE FOREIGN POLITICS SECTION BUT I DEY FRONTPAGE AND RELIGION TOO. wink
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: pls indulge me pls I'm open minded, I would love to hear your views on re-incarnation, but I have to ask are u a christian? And if u are why do u believe in re-incarnation? Cos the bible doesn't support reincarnation,
I HAVE ABOUT 20 OR SO REINCARNATION VERSES. THE QUESTION IS CAN YOU DECIPHER IT ? LET ME KNOW IF U WANT THEM AND I WOULD POST THEM OUT ONE BY ONE AND YOU CAN TELL ME IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE wink
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: see answer, lol, instead of u to say u don't know the answer u're giving us an ignorant answer, @op, good question, don't let them deceive u with ignorant answers oo, they should give u good answers with sound analysis,
grin
you must be having a laugh....

SPAGGERS delight thread

SPAG diagnosis

Self Projecting yourself As God

Most Christians are more moral than the God they worship. If they had a choice, there wouldn't be hell...

Says much about their God.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by mkmyers45(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: I NEVER FORGET YOU OOO MY MAN. I JUST DEY SORT SOME THINGS OUT. QUIET ? AT ALL OO BROS. I FULL GROUND. HOWEVER I AM MORE INTO THE WW3 NEWS NOW WHICH IS USUALLY IN THE FOREIGN POLITICS SECTION BUT I DEY FRONTPAGE AND RELIGION TOO. wink
I dey xpect reply o..You know we are all fighting the Lords fight cheesy
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by ijawkid(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: BEING MENTALLY CHALLENGED WAS JUDGEMENT HANDED OUT TO THEM
grin
the honourable has spoken....hehehehe.....

chei iI don die...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
mkmyers45: I dey xpect reply o..You know we are all fighting the Lords fight cheesy
HEHE YOU ARE RIGHT. THE LORDS BATTLE IS OUR BATTLE. MAKE I GO CHECK MY FB. NAIRALAND DONE MAKE ME FORGET ABOUT FB OOO MY BROTHER. FB NA LIKE ONCE IN A MONTH SOMETIMES I DEY EVEN STEP THERE.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
ijawkid:
grin
the honourable has spoken....hehehehe.....

chei iI don die...
LOL. NOT ME BROS. MY HANDS ARE TOO SHORT
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by onyfrank: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: I HAVE ABOUT 20 OR SO REINCARNATION VERSES. THE QUESTION IS CAN YOU DECIPHER IT ? LET ME KNOW IF U WANT THEM AND I WOULD POST THEM OUT ONE BY ONE AND YOU CAN TELL ME IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE wink
roll them out pls.
Lets shame d atheist
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
onyfrank:
roll them out pls.
Lets shame d atheist
OK HERE WE GO BROS

JOB 8 VS 9 For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: << MEANS WE DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN OUR IMMEDIATE ( YESTERDAY ) PAST LIFE. ALTHOUGH SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID THEY HAVE DE JA VOUS MOMENTS OF PAST LIFE
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be ; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

ECCLESIASTES 6 VS 10 That which hath been is named already, and it is known that it is man: neither may he contend with him that is mightier than he.

FOCUS ON THE BOLDED OF BOTH VERSES
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past <<<< LORD REQUIRES YOUR PAST SIN WHEN YOU COME BACK AGAIN
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AFTER YOU PONDER AT THAT I HAVE ROLLED OUT SO FAR @ ONYFRANK
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
REVELATION 1 VS 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. <<< FUTURE PROPHESY. WHEN HE RETURNS THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM AND BEAT HIM UP BEFORE HE WAS PUT ON THE CROSS WOULD BE ON THE EARTH. THEY WOULD HAVE REINCARNATED BACK INTO THE EARTH.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by onyfrank: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AFTER YOU PONDER AT THAT I HAVE ROLLED OUT SO FAR @ ONYFRANK
ride on, u ar jst givn us insight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release / On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.