Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland (1881 Views)

Seun! Arent You Going To Organise A Get Together Party? / Nairalanders How About A Get Together Party This Christmas? / Nairaland Get Together Party In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by princesa(f): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2008
state the time and place cool
nothing serious sha wink
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by finestboy2(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2008
I want to be part of a party on this forum.
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by Ebonyj(f): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2008
Would be nice to have one but I dont see it happening as we are all based in different parts of the world. The only other option is to have one in Each country ie US, UK and Naija. What do you think?
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2008
I think that's a good idea; but like I mentioned earlier, there have to be money on ground. Parties are usually very expensive to host; and I doubt if any member would be willing to contribute financially to make it a success.
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by princesa(f): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2008
it would realy be great, and i dnt think having them in 10 parts of the world is going to add much fun to it, most of my freinds here dnt live here, so how am gonna see them? eveyone who is interested should be willing to fly home (the headquarters) to meet their freinds wink

and as 4 the money stuff, that offcourse raises a big question of who and how much,
bt u knw little drops of water makes a mighty ocean wink
let somone start . . . . . . . . . . . . wink
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2008
You sound so serious; I hope my little idea would work.

Here's the idea; there are more than fifty thousand members on Nairaland. Now if everyone on this forum can contribute a token sum lets say N500. . . if you multiply it by fifty thousand members, (50,000) it would be more than enough to organise a party.

What say you. . .
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by AKO1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2008
crazykid:

You sound so serious; I hope my little idea would work.

Here's the idea; there are more than fifty thousand members on Nairaland. Now if everyone on this forum can contribute a token sum lets say N500. . . if you multiply it by fifty thousand members, (50,000) it would be more than enough to organise a party.

What say you. . .

I say you could be a very dubious fellow.
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hey am just trying to help ok? angry
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by AKO1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
crazykid:

I don't like people insulting my personality; if you don't want to be part of any party, that's your problem. But calling me a dubious fellow, shows that you're nothing but a foolish jobless idot.

Why are you at your wits end like the guys in your signature? If you read up, I said you could be, meaning that there is a possiblility, not a certainty. Get it
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by saucekid(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2008
so this thread still dey?
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2008
Well, Nigeria Village Square forum recently held their 5th year anniversary.

There were parties held in London, Lagos and Abuja, and the turn out was fantastic.

I have pictures from all 3 venues, and there was more than enough food and drink to go round.

Each venue also had a personalised a personalised anniversary cake too.

So, it's quite possible to have the same on Nairaland, just a question of practical planning.
Re: How About A Get-together Party For All In Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Swear Its Not Love! / Nominate A Mod Candidate Here / Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.