Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

She's Not Letting Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Not Letting Go (1285 Views)

How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? / Think Twice, Before Letting Go / Letting Go And Moving On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not Letting Go by jhydebaba(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
I met this girl and we dated for sometime, she wanted me to marry her based on two things: I have a very good job and age is not on her side.
All I want as a bachelor or is it playboy is her waist (in Inyanya's voice). I played along with her, get the better side of her punary but the problem now is this...

She called me sometime ago that she was pregnant for me, I told her quickly that she was out of her mind. How could you possibly be pregnant for me (though I use to go inside without raincoat). Since then she has turned to a vampire, I don't know where she got phone numbers of people close to me including that of my boss. The most painful was the fact that my father had to traveled down from the village to the city because of the series of distress calls he received from that devil's incarnate.
As God would have it, she lost the evil pregnancy at 5 months. I was very happy and this made her go mad the more (though I pretended to be sad).
Now she is threatening my life, the last been the call I received from her. She said I should pay her hospital bill and everything will end, just like that, I thought.
I obliged her request but met my waterloo. I got to her house, gave her 35000 naira as demanded. She collected the money, locked my neck and rained heavy curses on me (like someone praying in fire for fire church). I tried to free myself but unknown to me she had a scissors with her. She stabbed me on my hands even as I type the pains still envelope my whole body.
Re: She's Not Letting Go by pheyikemi: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
I guess u've learnt ur lessons and pls go wash off d curses so it won't bounce on ur future family

1 Like

Re: She's Not Letting Go by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
Moral lesson: Never break the heart of a woman who is desperate fø̲̣̣я̅ marriage...sorry sha!
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
Good for you. How I wish she inflicted more injuries so that it will serve as a reminder. That was for refusing to lay on your bed as you made it.

Bear the consequences of your actions. You deceived her into thinking you wanted to marry her and toyed with her emotions. You did all that, not me. . .

It pays to be responsible.

3 Likes

Re: She's Not Letting Go by 190: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rotflmfaooo

never you mess with an angry nigerian female

but bro why would you slice her condo without condom

shey you see your life for outside undecided

if its to stay on NL and run your mouth you sabi

see your life

she for slice your d!ck make your body rest tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: She's Not Letting Go by Pritheeann(f): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ouch sowee dear...(M:L) desperate women are very dangerous...
Re: She's Not Letting Go by 190: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Is it the same girl in question who did this

https://www.nairaland.com/1246927/what-u-next#15086844
Re: She's Not Letting Go by engrtee(f): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2013
U are a disgrace to manhood.see what a woman is doing to you
Re: She's Not Letting Go by 190: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2013
engrtee: U are a disgrace to manhood.see what a woman is doing to you

grin grin
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Fiction!!!
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Sapphire86(f): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2013
U c how u ve spoilt ur future becuz of a few minutes of pleasure?
U r a poor excuse of a man!

1 Like

Re: She's Not Letting Go by jhydebaba(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: Fiction!!!
fiction Huh! undecided undecided
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2013
sexkillz: Good for you. How I wish she inflicted more injuries so that it will serve as a reminder. That was for refusing to lay on your bed as you made it.

Bear the consequences of your actions. You deceived her into thinking you wanted to marry her and toyed with her emotions. You did all that, not me. . .

It pays to be responsible.

Re: She's Not Letting Go by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: Fiction!!!
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: fiction Huh! undecided undecided
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: I met this girl and we dated for sometime, she wanted me to marry her based on two things: I have a very good job and age is not on her side.
All I want as a bachelor or is it playboy is her waist (in Inyanya's voice). I played along with her, get the better side of her punary but the problem now is this...

She called me sometime ago that she was pregnant for me, I told her quickly that she was out of her mind. How could you possibly be pregnant for me (though I use to go inside without raincoat). Since then she has turned to a vampire, I don't know where she got phone numbers of people close to me including that of my boss. The most painful was the fact that my father had to traveled down from the village to the city because of the series of distress calls he received from that devil's incarnate.
As God would have it, she lost the evil pregnancy at 5 months. I was very happy and this made her go mad the more (though I pretended to be sad).
Now she is threatening my life, the last been the call I received from her. She said I should pay her hospital bill and everything will end, just like that, I thought.
I obliged her request but met my waterloo. I got to her house, gave her 35000 naira as demanded. She collected the money, locked my neck and rained heavy curses on me (like someone praying in fire for fire church). I tried to free myself but unknown to me she had a scissors with her. She stabbed me on my hands even as I type the pains still envelope my whole body.
Thank God you're free now. Na dia type dey kill husband for house.
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sapphire86: U c how u ve spoilt ur future becuz of a few minutes of pleasure?
U r a poor excuse of a man!
He has spoilt his future? Pray tell, how?
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Sapphire86(f): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
fresh_dude: He has spoilt his future? Pray tell, how?

A woman who would go dat far 2 forcefully b recognized in a man's life aint just gonna b lyk 'ok, deuces; see you whenever'. His punishment is waiting 4 him, he shd sha b gracious enuff 2 open a thread n tell us abt it.
Re: She's Not Letting Go by freecocoa(f): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
Story.
Re: She's Not Letting Go by fitzmayowa: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Food wey you no go chop...you no suppose smell am...

1 Like

Re: She's Not Letting Go by MMM2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Op

When last did u go 4 HIV test angry
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Nnekacherry: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
Super story
Re: She's Not Letting Go by jhydebaba(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
M M M: Op

When last did u go 4 HIV test angry
what has that got to do with a desperate woman African man no dey die like fowl and wetin person no know no fit kill am.
Re: She's Not Letting Go by MMM2(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: what has that got to do with a desperate woman African man no dey die like fowl and wetin person no know no fit kill am.

Y will an old man like u have se x without condom
Re: She's Not Letting Go by jhydebaba(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
M M M:

Y will an old man like u have se x with out condom
old man as how now I resemble person wey u know for tarmac
Re: She's Not Letting Go by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sapphire86:

A woman who would go dat far 2 forcefully b recognized in a man's life aint just gonna b lyk 'ok, deuces; see you whenever'. His punishment is waiting 4 him, he shd sha b gracious enuff 2 open a thread n tell us abt it.
I see. What's she gon do? Cast a spell on him? Smh.
Re: She's Not Letting Go by wazobiaforu(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
You think she don free you in your mind abi?

This is seasonal film for you, O ni wo tan
Re: She's Not Letting Go by 2goodbobo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
The more reasons why we guys should be bold enough to tell the chicks our church mind. You knew you were not going to Marry her and yet you pretended you would, and even got what you wanted. What about her own feelings? Isn't she human as you?
Re: She's Not Letting Go by DigitalSignal(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
OP ----> If your story is true, then you deserve whatever she did to you! You were selfish! You never considered her feelings. All that mattered to you was someone that could arouse your loins and satisfy your intimate desires! You gave her false hope all the while only to dash them in the end, after you had had your fill of her. You knew she wanted a husband and age was not on her side yet she was being lead on; she had thought all along that in you she would find a husband; but what happened? You told her you were just joking or under the influence of some mystic powers!!! I wish she had done more harm to you for toying with her feelings!

(1) (Reply)

Women Buying Positive Pregnancy Tests 2 Trick Boyfriends Into Marriage Proposals / Are You Beautiful Enough? / What Makes Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.