Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! (885 Views)

I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! by hollas2jnr(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
Wats up nairalanders? I want to have your opinions. thanks!
Re: How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! by Canibus: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2008
when u think about her - it makes your[b] MEAT[/b] swell
Re: How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! by opokonwa(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2008
@canibus
Na only MEAT? BONE nko?
Poor try embarassed It could be pure lust

You wanna spend more time with the person.
Think about him/her often
Call him/her often
Try to get his/her attention when you're around her
Try to improve his/her life
Interested in his/her welfare
Love talking with him/her even when there is no topic
Making sacrifices and sometimes compromises atimes for the person.
Holding the person's hand (for guys) or leaning on him (for ladies) while taking a walk.
Wanna know his/her birthdate in advance
Suddenly close to or wanna meet his/her family members
Etc.
Re: How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2008
Canibus:

when u think about her - it makes your[b] MEAT[/b] swell
Isn't that lust? tongue
Re: How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! by chinda3: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
@topic

wen d thought of d girl is becoming a virus in ur system(i mean ,wen all u do is think about her almost everytime,then she becomes a virus in ur thinking system)
Re: How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! by SamMilla1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
opokonwa:

@canibus
Na only MEAT? BONE nko?
Poor try embarassed It could be pure lust

You want to spend more time with the person.
Think about him/her often
Call him/her often
Try to get his/her attention when you're around her
Try to improve his/her life
Interested in his/her welfare
Love talking with him/her even when there is no topic
Making sacrifices and sometimes compromises atimes for the person.
Holding the person's hand (for guys) or leaning on him (for ladies) while taking a walk.
Wanna know his/her birthdate in advance
Suddenly close to or want to meet his/her family members
Etc.

I concur, but if you can do half of those things mentioned above , i believe there is love there too
Re: How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! by Canibus: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2008
@opokonwa

I tink you are more experienced wen it comes to fairy tales.

Good luck grin
Re: How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! by welli(f): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2008
it takes alot to know what is love.sometimes u might be in love with a person and not even that you are in love with that person.dont be confused there is a big difference between loving someone and being in love with someone

(1) (Reply)

Become An Alpha Male / Are Men Naturally Wise Than Women / I Want To Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.