Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face (2928 Views)

What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by Tbase2: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2013
Pls can any one help me i am supposed to attend an event next week but for the past 2 weeks my face as totally gone to the ghutters am fair but there's some black side in my face and it's killing my confidence my two eye's side as gone a bit black i dont know if it his the cream i use i nomarly use skineal) i just need a medicine ,cream or any thing that will clear and make every where yellow again thanks for responce in advance
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2013
Upload a picture of the face make I see.
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by kingk(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2013
you need a swissgarde NATUREGARDE product called SKIN,HAIR and NAIL, with Tbasic Vanishing Cream.
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by madamebebe(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Eyaa you probably got burnt by the sun lol sorry about my joke in your time of distress. Well dear for you next week event get your concealer and fundation ready. You can't heal it that fast sad sorry

Okay now to the remedy
Looool I think I just realised you are not a female lmao!!

Okay let me start again. Go and buy lemon sharp sharp!!!
Slice it and swqueeze the juice out of it
Use cotton wool dab the lemon
Place it on the freshly wahsed burns, move it all over the burns
Leave it for 5minutes and wash it off, repeat for the other side
Make sure you are timing the 5mins oo before you add another burn

Do this morning and night. Make sure you stay away from the sun before the event!

Most importanly You need to buy a body lotion with sunblock..

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by kingk(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ madame... that's bleaching....
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by madamebebe(f): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
kingk: @ madame... that's bleaching....

Really? shocked type me more, I'm all eyes grin ..
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by kingk(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
hey @ Madame you're a bit right if i may say,
but here are Instructions for Home Remedies
1 Squeeze out lemon juice onto a cotton ball, pad or swab. Apply daily to scars. According to the Natural Home Remedies website,lemon juice is a natural bleach which helps lighten scars and blemishes.

2 Apply lavender essential oil onto scars using a cotton ball or swab.

3 Use honey several times a day for an effective home remedy for scars. It gives skin a natural glow and helps make scars less visible.

4 Cover facial scars with cucumber juice and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.

5 Mix 1 tbsp. of sour cream, 1 tbsp. of yogurt, 1 tbsp. of ground oatmeal and a few drops of lemon juice in a bowl. Apply onto face and rinse off after 10 minutes.

6 Massage scars with fingers daily. This will help improve circulation and break up the scar tissue, speeding up the healing process. Use coconut oil for massaging scars to help lighten them. You may also use tea tree oil instead of coconut oil.

7 Drench a cotton ball in blanched green tea and apply to scars. This is known as a natural remedy for scar
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by Tbase2: 5:32pm On May 09, 2013
madame_bebe: Eyaa you probably got burnt by the sun lol sorry about my joke in your time of distress. Well dear for you next week event get your concealer and fundation ready. You can't heal it that fast sad sorry

Okay now to the remedy
Looool I think I just realised you are not a female lmao!!

Okay let me start again. Go and buy lemon sharp sharp!!!
Slice it and swqueeze the juice out of it
Use cotton wool dab the lemon
Place it on the freshly wahsed burns, move it all over the burns
Leave it for 5minutes and wash it off, repeat for the other side
Make sure you are timing the 5mins oo before you add another burn

Do this morning and night. Make sure you stay away from the sun before the event!

Most importanly You need to buy a body lotion with sunblock..
pls can you help with a body lotion with sun block you know thanks
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by ctydrgs: 9:12pm On May 10, 2013
Heal your skin

http://smub.it/mert
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by Tbase2: 8:11am On May 11, 2013
thanks for this but i can get it in nigeria
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by md003: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
very simple to clear
Re: Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face by nairaman66(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
kingk: hey @ Madame you're a bit right if i may say,
but here are Instructions for Home Remedies
1 Squeeze out lemon juice onto a cotton ball, pad or swab. Apply daily to scars. According to the Natural Home Remedies website,lemon juice is a natural bleach which helps lighten scars and blemishes.

2 Apply lavender essential oil onto scars using a cotton ball or swab.

3 Use honey several times a day for an effective home remedy for scars. It gives skin a natural glow and helps make scars less visible.

4 Cover facial scars with cucumber juice and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.

5 Mix 1 tbsp. of sour cream, 1 tbsp. of yogurt, 1 tbsp. of ground oatmeal and a few drops of lemon juice in a bowl. Apply onto face and rinse off after 10 minutes.

6 Massage scars with fingers daily. This will help improve circulation and break up the scar tissue, speeding up the healing process. Use coconut oil for massaging scars to help lighten them. You may also use tea tree oil instead of coconut oil.

7 Drench a cotton ball in blanched green tea and apply to scars. This is known as a natural remedy for scar

For only one person face? Na die d person dey b that na..

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf. / Why People With The Hemoglobin Genotype AA Are More Prone To Malaria / GLAUCOMA 101 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.