Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? (25655 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by ichommy(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by timpaker(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2013
ckkris:

Wetin you thief?

trust me, you don't wanna know

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2013
Jonathan I have one word for you. AZAZI
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by adamsumale(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2013
[s][/s]GEJ dosent have human feeling as well as the so called Boko animals....amnesty to faceless sumbags, people without a driven goal of what the are bombing fighting for, people who miam and kill innocent people!!!GEJ i dishout the VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE TO YOU AND YOUR GOVERNMENT....*smhh*
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by confusion247(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2013
donbazini: If this will bring to the end of nigeria been called a terrorist nation den go 4 it before d situation become worst, we are not GOD but we are given a choice to forgive no matter what, so please forgive them so we can move on to a better nigeria.
Whom do you want us to forgive, JONATHAN or boko haram? It is only a repented human that receives forgiveness. For over 40 years, unnecessary killings have being going on in northern Nigeria, and there is no end in sight for it. Now unrepentant murderers is about to be given amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Jonathan will never get out of this mess. If you dare joke with our lives, we would remind you that even aboki knows where not to cross.

Aba should remind you of something few years back. Bakassi boys need amnesty too. Bakassi is not Massob and aboki nama knows what they got from Bakassi. Let's go there!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by violent(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2013
The president has just descended to new lows with this latest decision. Thousands of innocent people have been killed by rascals who have no obvious motives beyond bigoted religious ones; While several Families have watched their world thrown into disarray and would mourn their beloved ones for the rest of their days, the President makes the most repulsing decision one could ever think of - Grant pardon to these murderers!

In order words, Mr President is saying to the families of the victims to f**k off! No hope for Justice for them now or ever! in order words their loss! - Those victims? As far as Mr President is concerned, mere statistics!

I have heard someone say "A corpse is just a corpse until that corpse is your pops" - these words have never been truer! Perhaps if Mr President have at one point in time or the order, had to pick up pieces of his wife or kids body parts blown apart by rascals pursuing bigoted religious motives, perhaps he may have found the decision to grant pardon to these murderers a tasteless repulsive one? who knows?

Posterity shall Judge. As for me, any little respect I have left for the President has just gone through the window!

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Pejapaul: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2013
Goodluck is a disappointment even to his people. I now wait to see God's anger that will come on him and those wild donkeys called boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Ola17: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2013
granting any form of amnesty to Boko Haram is an acceptance of failure on the part of the FG to safeguard the life and properties of her citizens against terrorism. Its a pity.
@ OP, this is not just a betrayal of the Ibo people, but a betrayal of all Nigerians, a betrayal against Humanity.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by franchizy(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2013
I'm really disapointed at the Igbos 4 calling the Presidents proposed Amnesty a BETRAYAL. Was it only the Igbos dat are been killed by Boko Haram. Afterall 90% of the Boko Haram sects are Igbos.

The igbos always want to b relevant but its unfortunate they can't. GEJ don't need ur votes 4 his second term so if u thinks dat is a weak point, its a pity 4 d igbos.

We want peace in Nigeria hence we support the Amnesty for Boko Haram.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by born2fuckpussy: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2013
I am truly sad for the igbos and been betrayed by their own relative.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by omoba007(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2013
So Boko Haram are now ( Hausas )Nigerians, i thought they were chadian, malians and citizen of niger repulic....
were are heading to in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by xynerise: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2013
GEJ is afraid of Boko Haram(Northern Leaders)

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2013
ifeduba1988: Mr President Goodluck Jonathan must not play politics with the lives of hundreds of Igbos killed in the boko haram uprising.

Maybe Mr President is delude and wrongly impressed that He will gain Northern vote by granting amnesty to the Al Queda link boko haram islamic sect

Its a weird policy with serious negative implication
I tell you very soon, some other people will rise up from another state demanding for Amnesty. Jonathan is a failed man.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Mortiple(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Goodluck EBELEMI Jonathan has once again proven me right that he is a weakling. He ended up granting amnesty to ghosts.

Ndigbo, this is too hard to chew; swallowing it is even unthinkable!

Once thing I know, the blood of all our kith and kins shed by Boko Haram will forever cry out for justice. Their ghosts will hunt Goodluck EBELEMI Jonathan.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by TRUTHTELA: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Any OBJECTIVE and INFORMED mind knows that Jonathan is not "DULL". He's acting DULL. He doesn't want to appear adamant, he's buying time and will not grant anyone AMNESTY. He wants to waste their time and he's wasting it. Northern Nigeria,is an ARID region,with no ECONOMIC BENEFIT to Nigeria whatsoever and it's inhabitants have LEECHED, STOLE and WRECKED other regions that Lugard, amalgamated together. Consequently, it's IMPOSSIBLE to grant amnesty ( release funds ) to the Northern elites.

If amnesty is not granted,what ECONOMIC EDGE does the North have NONE!!! Guess what? The Niger-Delta, amnesty was so CRUCIAL cos their activities WRECKED HAVOC on the Federal Govt's treasury.

BH's activities can only and have been wrecking havoc in Northern Nigeria. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by olawalebabs(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2013
Don't let us be carried away by our emotions, The president betray NIGERIANS not IGBOS, Igbo are not the major victims of Boko haram carnage. Nigerians (irrespectives of religion and ethnicity) have suffered from the inhuman killing by Boko Haram, narrowing it down to the Igbo will do no one any good.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by pman1(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2013
aminho: becus it has igbo in it it just made front page
. Is ur life
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by ninja4life(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2013
It seems things are getting more complicated if boko haram are not granted amnesty d killing of d innocent people will continue and wen d jtf arrest deir sponsors within days we wont hear anything abt it again and with d government and opposition politicising dis insurgency for dem to destroy boko haram will take a long time and by den more thousands of innocent people would have been killed and if boko haram are granted amnesty dis might solve part of d problem by stopping d killing of innocent people and by bringing d faces of d sponsors to light in which deir actions can be monitored and peace will return while on d other hand d amnesty will be a pass mark 4 crime dat is kill one u are a murderer kill thousands u will be granted amnesty so as a yorubaman i do not support or oppose d amnesty i only wish our oga at d top (gej) will weigh d pros and cons b4 considering it and will stop politicising d matter.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2013
If Amnesty is not granted, believe me more foolish Igbos at the North will be killed. Igbos should be grateful for this.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Exponental(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2013
What do u expect from a confusionist, a political statute? When he could pardon thieves, why cant he pardon killers?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Mortiple(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2013
franchizy: I'm really disapointed at the Igbos 4 calling the Presidents proposed Amnesty a BETRAYAL. Was it only the Igbos dat are been killed by Boko Haram. Afterall 90% of the Boko Haram sects are Igbos.

The igbos always want to b relevant but its unfortunate they can't. GEJ don't need ur votes 4 his second term so if u thinks dat is a weak point, its a pity 4 d igbos.

We want peace in Nigeria hence we support the Amnesty for Boko Haram.
We KNOW YOU EXIST! Hope, you are happy now?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by gentlegg(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2013
Even Oxford Dictionary don't have any word or phrase that can quantify my boiling feelings towards Jonathan. Maybe my dialect can help me; otolo enweghi nwanne gbagbuo gi bu Jonathan. (May God forgive me)

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Gooogle(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Ijawboi: Legalising Crime and terrorism

Abi oo. Afterall, Corruption is legalised.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by barman: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Massob can not carry arms, Massob is a non violent movement, let's wait until 2014 to see what Massob can do, as for Jona, He has failed woefully nd he is a disgrace to d Niger Delta
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by WaleLeemson: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2013
i have told you people before that GEJ can't even manage is a home not to talk of managing Nigeria. He is a confuse man. idiot
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2013
Mortiple: Goodluck EBELEMI Jonathan has once again proven me right that he is a weakling. He ended up granting amnesty to ghosts.

Ndigbo, this is too hard to chew; swallowing it is even unthinkable!

Once thing I know, the blood of all our kith and kins shed by Boko Haram will forever cry out for justice. Their ghosts will hunt Goodluck EBELEMI Jonathan.
Will it not be easier for you to use your emotions to call your Igbo brothers who are killed by Boko Haram like Rams to return to their home towns ? Is it not foolishness for one to continue living in a warzone ? Does it mean these your Igbo brothers did not have a residential building at their hamlets ? If President does not grant Amnesty, do you not believe that Next Sunday, some more Igbo blood will fill the streets, and you will do nothing than shout like a clown ?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by adazionkambu: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2013
When an unrighteous is at the top what do u xpect. We pray for God's intervention das all we need now. For HE alone to take control in Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by AnobiBaphem: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Nigerians should by nw reason wit me...my disagreement wit diz deluded blood suckin first female figure-head president which we've ever had so far.
Have alwaz been sayin diz..."Badluck Jonathan has nothin 2 offer...us.His not even capable 2 rule his Local government,state nor....
He's a big fool...since he resumed office....uncountable Nigerians has dead
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by AnobiBaphem: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Nigerians should by nw reason wit me...my disagreement wit diz deluded blood suckin first female figure-head president which we've ever had so far.
Have alwaz been sayin diz..."Badluck Jonathan has nothin 2 offer...us.His not even capable 2 rule his Local government,state nor....
He's a big fool...since he resumed office....uncountable Nigerians has dead....
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
@ OP, wetin concern amnesty concern igbos. That igbos feel it when even one of their ppl dies doesnt mean igbos were the only victims.
If u want to sell ur topic,say so
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Sundex70: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
How can a govt grant amnesty 2 unscrupulous nd faceless people it is absurd in my own reasonin. If mr president goes on wit dis plan, it shows dat he has failed. Nd his govt his dancin on d brink distabilisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos) / Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance / INEC Officials Arrested For Mass Thumb Printing In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.