Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (54484 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by StarFist(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2013
joseph1013: I must confess that I have not watched Game of Thrones, but if it beats Spartacus then it's gonna vie for one of my Best Series of All Time.

Spartacus is EPIC!!! If the gods truly exist and they watch the dialogues in Spartacus, they will SH.IT in their pants. Forget the nud.ity and violence, if they were not present Spartacus would still be awesome.

The movie makes you stand up, walk round your room shaking your head with excitement, and calmly sit down to continue. It's that great.

If you wanna develop your speaking skills, immerse yourself in Spartacus. And very soon people will marvel at the dexterity of your oratory prowress.

I will go get Game of Thrones but it better be worth all the hype oh.
Life is a constant climb, but the journey is
rewarding and the view is great.
This's a great point. Copy?
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by OmniSparrow: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2013
dypo: Let me just give a few quotes on GOT.

Cersei: "When you play the game of thrones, you either win or you die"
Syrio: "What do we say to the God of death" Arya: "Not today"
Eddard: "It is only when we are afraid that we can truly be brave"
Aemon: "Many good men have made bad kings, and some bad men have been good kings"
Anonymous: "Horse does not mate with sheep" Danaerys: "Dragon feasts on horse and sheep alike"

And here's one on the sigils of the seven kingdoms of Westeros
Lannister (Lion): Hear me roar
Stark (Direwolf): Winter is coming
Greyjoy (Kraken): We do not sow!
Baratheon (Stag): Ours is the fury
Tully (Trout): Family, duty, honor
Arryn (Falcon): As high as honor
Targaeyan (Dragon): Fire and Blood

You seriously can't compare both on basis of depth in the dialogue or plot.

Fvck!!! See d weak quotes. Can u compare these to the quotes from Spartacus peeps have been dropping here? When u put these here, didn't u feel weird? U sound gayish.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by tairat(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2013
Please where can one download Spartacus?
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by clintino700(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2013
I watch both but I prefer game of thrones to Spartacus cos GOT is having some story lines while spartacus is jst about d romans!!!!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2013
Without Tyrion,GOT will be totally facked!!Every character in Spartacus is worth paying special attention to.You can't even compare GOT with Jumong sef.
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2013
i think spartacus still rules,cos gmt was like a magic,it happens like a film,but Spartacus give u exactly what and how it is meant to be like.........
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Fvck!!! See d weak quotes. Can u compare these to the quotes from Spartacus peeps have been dropping here? When u put these here, didn't u feel weird? U sound gayish.

Very weak quotes indeed!!Mehn the dialogues in Spartacus are out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by RedLight1: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2013
BasseyJ: Havnt watched G0T yet, but i have devoured the novel, all 5 of them, it was the only thing i could do when i started it, during lectures, on the road, etc. Spartacus is good, but if GOT series is as good as the novels, then Spartacus comes 2nd to it. And to all you all saying quotes from GOT, bring on the good ones, almost everything the imp says is a classic.
i totally agree with this
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by dypo(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2013
BasseyJ: Havnt watched G0T yet, but i have devoured the novel, all 5 of them, it was the only thing i could do when i started it, during lectures, on the road, etc. Spartacus is good, but if GOT series is as good as the novels, then Spartacus comes 2nd to it. And to all you all saying quotes from GOT, bring on the good ones, almost everything the imp says is a classic.

Gunthor: "How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?"
Tyrion: "In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden’s mouth around my c*ck, at the age of eighty"

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by RedLight1: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2013
@clintino_700:
I watch both but I prefer game of thrones to Spartacus cos GOT is having some story lines while spartacus is jst about d romans!!!!!!
shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Ignatio: Both series got uncensored action, depth and quality.

GOT is more mentally challenging.

You killed it!

The Emboldened words are what to look out for in any Movie, its got to keep ur wit up and running-technical stuff. Little wonder i'd kill Just to watch Prison Break cheesy

Spartacus for all the clamoured good Use of English, Violency and Indecency, still fail to paint a picture of a Mental Challenge for its audience.

#GOT Just got a Big fan in Me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by eaglechild: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Game of thrones has more depth to it than Spartacus.
It's sth that keeps you wondering what is going to happen next.
It's a big wild roller coaster ride that has you unconsciously writing your own scripts in your head.
Spartus is raw wild gore, with a brilliant plot that gets watered down by season 3.
It's more of an aphrodisiac than anything else. Even the quotes are not 'absent' of profanities.
Spartacus is like an oven set at 2000 deg which just burns you out, GOT is like a well set oven that cooks nicely it is for the more matured minds.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by RedLight1: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2013
dypo:

Tyrion: "In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden’s mouth around my c*ck, at the age of eighty"
classic way to die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by dypo(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:

You only like your own quotes lewd. There's a lot of intrigue in the dialogues in GOT, that's all I can say.
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by dypo(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:

You only like your own quotes lewd. There's a lot of intrigue in the dialogues in GOT, that's all I can say.

You know nothing, Jon Snow
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2013
eaglechild: Game of thrones has more depth to it than Spartacus.
It's sth that keeps you wondering what is going to happen next.
It's a big wild roller coaster ride that has you unconsciously writing your own scripts in your head.
Spartus is raw wild gore, with a brilliant plot that gets watered down by season 3.
It's more of an aphrodisiac than anything else. Even the quotes are not 'absent' of profanities.
Spartacus is like an oven set at 2000 deg which just burns you out, GOT is like a well set oven that cooks nicely it is for the more matured minds.

You can say this a Gazilion times, i've got ur back! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Revolva(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Oga seun post must dey front page na.I wish seun will beg mods one day to push to front page and they start doin him shakara he gets angry and sack all of dem....haha spartacus na semi p.o.r.n haha omo dat film no good to watch with kids..I was shocked when two men kissed...fagged
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by austinepreshyus(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2013
Omo game of thrones 4 live . Nice script keeps u on your toes while watching...........moreso I love d semi-British accent all d gloot stop nd d very formal lingua......
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by AbujaBlue: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2013
For those of you who like both these series, then Vikings may be up your street too. Well worth a watch - episode 5 of the 1st season is coming up this Sunday.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/ (same IMDB rating as Spartacus) Started a new thread with pictures.

As for GOT vs. Spartacus. I am sorry, there is simply no comparison here. The quality of actors/actresses, storyline, CGI in Game of Thrones. It is one of those rare TV series that is --EPIC--

This is not just my view, 296,545 users on IMDB rated it 9.4/10.
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2013
You've got to laugh at these Spartacus fans. They obviously know little about what makes a great series. Some even think it shows class and maturity to follow Spartacus. That's a laughable claim considering Spartacus is the most juvenile, easiest, cheapest thrill to follow if you don't wanna engage your intellect watching more stimulating series like Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Homeland etc. There is a reason why Spartacus, in 4 years of production, has never won a single Emmy or Golden Globe award in any category of recognition - be it for acting, casting, direction, production, cinematography, script writing, costuming etc. Not even ONE single big award.

Go to the site for Metacritic - a review site that aggregates critical reviews and ratings from the elite media houses like Time, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, The Guardian, Telegraph etc - and see which respectable reviewers rate Spartacus highly. Go to IMDB's audience review site and see who rates Spartacus among the elite of tv series. Spartacus is a bottom feeder of a series. It's like watching WWE wrestling and comparing it to more credible, respected sports. Once again, if you think Spartacus is that amazing, why doesn't it get the respect and recognition of it's peers, reviewers and awarders in the industry?

Game of Thrones is a great series. Spartacus is just barely decent entertainment. They are not in the same class AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by ghostofsparta(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2013
I.Joan:
How do they get so many girls to go nak.ed in these films?

embarassed undecided

The same reason their females are into p0rn

Ignatio: Both series got uncensored action, depth and quality.

GOT is more mentally challenging.
Mentally challenging? What does that make 24 and Suits? Mentally challenging ko, mentally disturbing ni.

Ignatio:
Just sat you don't like fantasy tales/movies.
You need not waste precious space by quoting me. If you read my analysis well, you will realise I'm into Fantasy series and movies not just any immature ones even a toddler can conceive. Have your heard of X Files Heroes?, Dresden Files Brimstone?, Reign of Fire?, The Vampire Assistant?, The Sorcerer's Apprentice? Harry Potter except for the last.

@Duvell

You're damn right, Game of Thrones are for those who spurious fantasy like Merlin, Legend of Thr Seekers, which are very many in Nigeria. They don't like historical based stuff just like they prefer whatever hopes or fantasy Nigeria throws at them than to know their original history as to know the only way forward. The only mark scored in my analysis is, it has a very beautiful theme start music which is the only thing I love about it.

@ obi1kebobi
Shey na award go yield profit to the producers of Spartacus, abi u tink say na only Spartacus Starz get? There is the new DaVinci Demons and others that have won and will win them awards. Mumu. Spartacus is a class of its own and I wish more like it will be made, something like Vlad - The Legend, let them do something on eastern Europe, rather than the new Vikings which I'm yet to embrace at episode 3 going.

@THOSE BASING THEIR ARGUMENT ON IMDB RATINGS:
Ofcourse any fantasy/magic film/series will sell more than other genre so far it can keep the minds of the unimaginative fired. But ask yourself what can an 18+ gain from fantasy/unreal magic, dragons, elves, scrolls, imps and dwarves. What does GoT or Merlin or Legend of the Seekers teaches us as black Africans? Nothing cos we needn't be reminded we got the real supernatural real magic here in this part of West Africa, (ofcourse I know it wasn't made for us), therefore I can never be amused by their usage of fiction as a medium to tell the world they too (whites/europeans) used to have a magical past, some whites would be shock to know the numbers of Nigerians yothw who believed Wiz Merlin and Arthur actually existed in England after watching Merlin. But in movies like Spartacus I among others learnt more about the Roman battle formations: auxiliary and phalanx tinz, those of you expressing indignation about their lasciviousness fail to realise that the series was trying to be realer than Rome in the sense that they wanted to depict every aspect of the then Romans i.e. from the orgies they were usually notorious for to their PAGANISM before they concoct fvcking Christianity. Also all you fvcking Christians should know the Romans defeated, conquered and enslaved the Jews in several wars, including their holy temples and city-Jerusalem which was destroyed by Titus, and Hadrian who burned their fvcking sacred scroll 'ceremoniously' and constructed a statue of himself and Jupiter in their fvcking temple, I wonder if their Jeovah couldn't help them, why would he help Nigerians? So note that it wasn't only Hitler who tried to annihilate these semitic vermins whose repackaged religions majority of Nigerians are crazily into while its unknowingly affecting them. "ke tu bo ma lo gbe egun elegun".

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by delvinmaya(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2013
Reading some comments here will make one crack from the kind of thinking Nigerians have. I read someone here rating GOT, looked through the rating and realized something, if the dude really can think he would have realized GOT depicts the rot in Nigeria, you don't have to go far to find a good example of what GOT is talking about.
Spartacus, you all should realize is a true story, but the series built on the success of 300, whether you like it or not. Without the SFX n CGI, Spartacus would not have gone beyond the 1st Season. I mean, you pack a bunch of guys with six packs or eight and show them off naked. To make matters worse, the acting was crap. Yes, the dialogue there might seem epic, but seriously, the great quotes in this world are devoid of obscenities. Like I said about the acting, it was only Andy Whitfield, Peter Mensah, Lucy Lawless, John Hannah who actually interpreted their roles efficiently. Others had the help of the choreography, SFX to hide their inability to interpret their roles. Spartacus makes only for Entertainment and nothing else. That's just the plain truth.
GOT however breaks away from this norm. If you were quiet familiar with the movie industry or TV industry, you would understand the technique being used by the director. So far, he has tried to stay true to the books, and uses POV (point of view) a lot. Also, the actions within are believable. I watch spartacus and see heads being cut off in a single blow and I find that hard to believe (someone attacking you, moving towards you, and with a casual flip of your hand, you cut off his head?) or better still in season one when spartacus and his friend were chained together to fight, they used the chain to cut off the dude's head off, I mean the head just popped off like a bottle of wine, I mean, that was seriously stupid a thing to do, at that point, my willful suspension of disbelief no longer worked. It was totally absurd. But for those who still want to, Spartacus means the world to them. Back to GOT, all the actions were believable, and the acting and interpretation of roles were superb. I fell so much in love with Eddard Stark, and hated Cersei Lannister, yet I loved Tyrion Lannister. I loved Arya and yet hated Sansa. Now that's depth, that's when you call your thinking and task it. You try to predict and you fail. You realize from mistakes made, you can avoid pitfalls. GOT entertains and educates you, improves your analytical capacities, spartacus entertains you

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by ojj(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2013
la furia:
grin grin grin, while in game of throne, Ser Jorah Mormon said : even the bravest of men fear death.

The men in GOT are Sissies. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by dandollaz: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Spartacus Spartacus Spartacus all the way till tutumkpu
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by mexxyaaron(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2013
rodeo0070:
I hope this helps
Goto fztvseries.com or
download from thepiratesbay.se, using utorrent...

Nice of u to inform us
Thanks alot
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by delvinmaya(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2013
ghostofsparta:

The same reason their females are into p0rn

Mentally challenging? What does that make 24 and Suits? Mentally challenging ko, mentally disturbing ni.

You need not waste precious space by quoting me. If you read my analysis well, you will realise I'm into Fantasy series and movies not just any immature ones even a toddler can conceive. Have your heard of X Files Heroes?, Dresden Files Brimstone?, Reign of Fire?, The Vampire Assistant?, The Sorcerer's Apprentice? Harry Potter except for the last.

@Duvell

You're damn right, Game of Thrones are for those who spurious fantasy like Merlin, Legend of Thr Seekers, which are very many in Nigeria. They don't like historical based stuff just like they prefer whatever hopes or fantasy Nigeria throws at them than to know their original history as to know the only way forward. The only mark scored in my analysis is, it has a very beautiful theme start music which is the only thing I love about it.

@ obi1kebobi
Shey na award go yield profit to the producers of Spartacus, abi u tink say na only Spartacus Starz get? There is the new DaVinci Demons and others that have won and will win them awards. Mumu. Spartacus is a class of its own and I wish more like it will be made, something like Vlad - The Legend, let them do something on eastern Europe, rather than the new Vikings which I'm yet to embrace at episode 3 going.

@THOSE BASING THEIR ARGUMENT ON IMDB RATINGS:
Ofcourse any fantasy/magic film/series will sell more than other genre so far it can keep the minds of the unimaginative fired. But ask yourself what can an 18+ gain from fantasy/unreal magic, dragons, elves, scrolls, imps and dwarves. What does GoT or Merlin or Legend of the Seekers teaches us as black Africans? Nothing cos we needn't be reminded we got the real supernatural real magic here in this part of West Africa, (ofcourse I know it wasn't made for us), therefore I can never be amused by their usage of fiction as a medium to tell the world they too (whites/europeans) used to have a magical past, some whites would be shock to know the numbers of Nigerians yothw who believed Wiz Merlin and Arthur actually existed in England after watching Merlin. But in movies like Spartacus I among others learnt more about the Roman battle formations: auxiliary and phalanx tinz, those of you expressing indignation about their lasciviousness fail to realise that the series was trying to be realer than Rome in the sense that they wanted to depict every aspect of the then Romans i.e. from the orgies they were usually notorious for to their PAGANISM before they concoct fvcking Christianity. Also all you fvcking Christians should know the Romans defeated, conquered and enslaved the Jews in several wars, including their holy temples and city-Jerusalem which was destroyed by Titus, and Hadrian who burned their fvcking sacred scroll 'ceremoniously' and constructed a statue of himself and Jupiter in their fvcking temple, I wonder if their Jeovah couldn't help them, why would he help Nigerians? So note that it wasn't only Hitler who tried to annihilate these semitic vermins whose repackaged religions majority of Nigerians are crazily into while its unknowingly affecting them. "ke tu bo ma lo gbe egun elegun".

Bro, I really see you so into Spartacus, your language is filled with vulgarity. What we are saying is this, yes, spartacus is history, yes they are trying to depict what happened then, but in trying to depict, they left what they should do, and rather focused on getting ratings. GOT on the other hand does not deviate from the original story. The actions you hold so dear r crap I.e not believable
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Mcleo007(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2013
I'm a fan of both series, but you have to go hand the front sit to Spartacus. The series embodies what every viewer wants to see in motion picture: intelligent storyline, great cast, raw romance spiced with filial passion as well as strong sensousness and heavy-ladened word play to depict the era in display. GOT on the other hand is cool, but doesn't compare with Spartacus.
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Theloveth(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2013
A very tough call.Different strokes for different folks they say.Without the Imp,GOT will lose most of its flavour.Reading through the pages,i realised how interesting Spartacus was.I go wit GOT tho....ooops!
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2013
For those people picking Spartacus over Game of Thrones, answer me this;

If Spartacus is so great, then how come it hasn't won a single international award.

How come for the past 3 years, Game of Thrones, Mad men, Breaking bad have been garnering all the awards on offer, while Your precious Spartacus looks on empty handed.

I will tell you why. Game of Thrones has depth, quality and rich plots, while Spartacus has only one or two things going for it: Exaggerated violence and nüdity plus pornógraphic quotes that you can only find in every other Starz productions and porñ movies.

That series no matter how captivating and exciting it may seem to the gullible audience, can never be compared to the magnificence that is Game of Thrones.

Americans says so, Brits says so, France says so, The world says so. Only Australian and New Zealand says otherwise. Maybe it's because 95% of the cast is from those regions.

So to all you Game of Thrones haters, it's time to refine your barbaric taste and start to appreciate quality series.

Open your convoluted minds and watch Game of Thrones again and appreciate the quality of high budget production.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by BasseyJ(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2013
delvinmaya: Reading some comments here will make one crack from the kind of thinking Nigerians have. I read someone here rating GOT, looked through the rating and realized something, if the dude really can think he would have realized GOT depicts the rot in Nigeria, you don't have to go far to find a good example of what GOT is talking about.
Spartacus, you all should realize is a true story, but the series built on the success of 300, whether you like it or not. Without the SFX n CGI, Spartacus would not have gone beyond the 1st Season. I mean, you pack a bunch of guys with six packs or eight and show them off naked. To make matters worse, the acting was crap. Yes, the dialogue there might seem epic, but seriously, the great quotes in this world are devoid of obscenities. Like I said about the acting, it was only Andy Whitfield, Peter Mensah, Lucy Lawless, John Hannah who actually interpreted their roles efficiently. Others had the help of the choreography, SFX to hide their inability to interpret their roles. Spartacus makes only for Entertainment and nothing else. That's just the plain truth.
GOT however breaks away from this norm. If you were quiet familiar with the movie industry or TV industry, you would understand the technique being used by the director. So far, he has tried to stay true to the books, and uses POV (point of view) a lot. Also, the actions within are believable. I watch spartacus and see heads being cut off in a single blow and I find that hard to believe (someone attacking you, moving towards you, and with a casual flip of your hand, you cut off his head?) or better still in season one when spartacus and his friend were chained together to fight, they used the chain to cut off the dude's head off, I mean the head just popped off like a bottle of wine, I mean, that was seriously stupid a thing to do, at that point, my willful suspension of disbelief no longer worked. It was totally absurd. But for those who still want to, Spartacus means the world to them. Back to GOT, all the actions were believable, and the acting and interpretation of roles were superb. I fell so much in love with Eddard Stark, and hated Cersei Lannister, yet I loved Tyrion Lannister. I loved Arya and yet hated Sansa. Now that's depth, that's when you call your thinking and task it. You try to predict and you fail. You realize from mistakes made, you can avoid pitfalls. GOT entertains and educates you, improves your analytical capacities, spartacus entertains you
I'm telling you, you cant predict GOT at all, i got my first shock when Lord Stark died, and then i thought i was used to the twist and shock and cant be surpriced again by it, then ''the thing(dont wanna spoil the movie for you guys with my knowledge of the book)'' with Jon Snow happened, then i just gave up trying to predict it, just wonder how it would end. #Classic
Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by sucess001(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2013
dypo:

Gosh! If this is d dialogue am to expect in GOT, den I won't even bother watching. Watery! Even I would write better.

And pple sayin awards and imd ish makes GOT better...it sounds like sayin Kanye West is better dan Eminem cos he got 17 grammys while eminem got 13.

Awards dnt mean sh.it.

followership does. When Whitfield died...everybody knew and put him up on bbm display....who knws d main xter in GOT?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by Ellylace(f): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Take it frm an Addict of both series....G.O.T is d almighty Winner!!*bows*...Although Spartacus blows it's viewers' minds wif sharp,witty comments,graphic violence and teasing shag scenes,it depends solely on these elements to keep the Plot moving..bt Game of Thrones!!! My o My..U dnt even need to watch d series..reading d books is enof to captivate u..The series is thick...U can "literally feel" d intelligence,skill and creativity woven into it! Take for instance d scene btw Varys and Little Finger in d throne rum in season 1..
Varys:"I believe I have seen u recently..."
Little Finger: "Saw me with ur own eyes?"
Varys:"...eyes I own..." (G.O.T fans will understand what this means)
...The series is fabolous!! Dope Cast! Wicked Screenplay!! Breathtaking locations,loads of awards after only ONE SEASON! C'mon...its obvious! G.O.T rocks! Ma fave quote,by the way,comes from d very 1st episode "Winter is coming"...where Tyrion tells Jon Snow "Never forget who u are,Bastard...The rest of the world will not..Wear it like an Armour and it can neva be used against u".....I rest my case.. smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / 50+ Examples Of Cartoon Logic That Will Make You Facepalm / Bisola Gets A Letter From Single Mothers Association For Giving TTT MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.