Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (60983 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by MsBlue: 1:05am On Apr 20, 2013
To get the latest on this case listen to www.udrradio.com
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by adabeke12(f): 3:56pm On May 07, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Smh@@hudson county

Get these corrupt Nigerians out of My Area Please

shut the hell up smiley
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by AlyricistLaura: 2:07am On May 25, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by ROYALD(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2015
community of thieves
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Apotieri101(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2018
http://cardpan.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA_4jgBRDhARIsADezXcir8IRCOTqso0WUrAHFMPts5IweFDmiHZYGNyAJfXp93CEApM49vg8aAmw6EALw_wcB

Don't take you trade to this outfit. It's a very bad outfit that rip people out of there gift cards. He will take your card and block you afterwards
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Gr8sisqo(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2019
NOTICE TO ALL THE NAIRALANDERS

My ppl, dis is to tell u dat some miscreants hacked my Facebook account since yesterday and started posting a dubious scamming programme called FAST CASH INVESTMENT, pls stay away from them and never be a partaker of d programme because as we all know that multilevel marketing biz is d other of d day and that's what those fraudsters called yahoo boys are using now to dube ppl so pls pls and pls stay away from them. My account has been intercepted and hijacked back. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.