Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (60982 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheyie2007: correct me if I'm wrong.. deluded punk

I don't respond to comments that come no where to the vicinity of reason or by people of low-IQ.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
Odua representing....Visit Rikers Island Jail or that of Chicago state prison and then you will understand the hypocrisy of Yorubas. Although igbo boys and Benin boys are in same game in the US, just that they use entrepreneurship to cover it up. Greed has no tribal mark, if you can't endure four years of intensed college education then move back to nigeria to join politics. Family members back home also contribute to this desperation to get rich. Please stop pressuring your relatives abroad to live beyond their means, by telling them about the latest car Dayo, Nnamdi and Nosa bought for his girlfriend and siblings.
Babies come into this world on their heads, you were clearly yanked at the wall angry

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by najoke: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Once again, Yorubas in the house trying to deviate this thread. Trying to console themselves and sounding "one Nigeria". Now you want to sound "one Nigeria"?
^
Dude,please remind us what the thread is about again
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by bigbasho: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheedy407: I neva see EDO STATE name steal bfor or fraud.we are just the best in Nigeria

Best ke? Ashawo nko?

8 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by abbeybanks(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
the benjis. dats all
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by macjive01: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=18pt]DAMN! SOME "PEOPLE" ARE VERY HEARTLESS !! [/size]
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Knowledge9000:

11 out of 10? Lol
a Nigerian tribe just killed English

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.