Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:14 PM

Before And After - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And After (1102 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After by Heatblast(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
what have you gained from nairaland's religion section, lets do it like this
before: knowledge/level of wisdom you had about religion/religious people/atheists before you started coming here.
after: current knowledge/level of wisdom you have about religion/religious people/atheists

Before
I used to think that I was the only one within a vast radius that had doubts about his/her religion(how myopic grin), more so I used to think I was possessed because I always found it hard trying to control my mind from thinking about the numerable questions my ex-religion couldn't answer. coming to the religious board with a 55-45 mind set(somewhat neutral stance), I was expecting the religious 'brains' to clear my doubts(boy was I wrongembarassed)

After
now I have come to know that people from my ex-religion are the 'possessed' ones(not to be taken literarily wink), majority of them are just zombies(follow follow). some don't even understand simple basic science, they prefer the mythical version to any event. the religious brains I thought existed actually fell my hand big time, most of the time, they'll be arguing over whose version(of the same story) is right, throw a question at them and they begin to dodge. in summary, I've learnt that Karl Marx was right cool going by some comments and threads on this board.

you're next cheesy
Everybody is welcomed
PS: if you don't have anything useful to say, don't bother commenting
Re: Before And After by Heatblast(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2013
anybody
Re: Before And After by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Lol.. sorry just noticed this.. coming back with my views.. make i go troll fontpage first lipsrsealed
Re: Before And After by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Before And After by Heatblast(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2013
musKeeto: Lol.. sorry just noticed this.. coming back with my views.. make i go troll fontpage first lipsrsealed

Lol.. Waiting patiently cool
Re: Before And After by Heatblast(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2013
Logicboy03: The religion section before and after...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1055599_b4_logicboy_pnge2713fecfda36cfbfccee043b3b22242

Hahahaha... Brilliant picture

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die For Your Faith / Bizzare! Naked Bath In ‘pool Of Bethesda’(photo) / What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.