Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank (8521 Views)

Employment Test: 1+1=? Justify Your Assertion / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by inositol011: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
tchidi: I've gotten my mail from dem..and text too... NUC maitama. Saturday, 8am... Who else got it?
same venue but mine is 12pm.my pro s dt I don't have those form of identifications stated in mail. Just av my skl alumni identity card and oda I'd cards.dnt knw if oda I'd wil b acceptd.
Since urs is 8am, pls kp us posted of d news and question type.May God help us. Thanks
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by inositol011: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
loppy87: Hope you guys saw the valid national I'd card stuff in the mail, without it, no test oo
what abt oda valid identity cards? Pls is ur statement genuine or u r just guesn.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by loppy87: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well, I just think this phillips consulting people want to cut down the number of candidates with the identity card stuff, what role is workforce playing on this recruitment self
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by OluchiUmelo(f): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
I got their mail and the time is 12noon at Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The only problem I ve now is the form of identification, I dnt ve any of the mentioned ones. Does that mean I will be disqualified?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by loppy87: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
No one knows for now, so till that day!
Oluchi Umelo: I got their mail and the time is 12noon at Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The only problem I ve now is the form of identification, I dnt ve any of the mentioned ones. Does that mean I will be disqualified?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by loppy87: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Or probably if you can send a mail to their help desk, it was in the invite mail that we got
loppy87: No one knows for now, so till that day!
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by oluwalayom: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
lag ...batch 5 1:30pm...anybody in lag?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by OluchiUmelo(f): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
loppy87: Or probably if you can send a mail to their help desk, it was in the invite mail that we got
Tnx, I ve done dat already, waiting for the response.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by loppy87: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Okay
Oluchi Umelo:
Tnx, I ve done dat already, waiting for the response.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by kollysnut(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
oluwalayom: lag ...batch 5 1:30pm...anybody in lag?
yes lag but mine is 4pm.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by holluphunmie(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=oluwalayom]lag ...batch 5 1:30pm...anybody in lag?

I'm writing mine in Lag too but i'm in batch 4 12:15pm.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by ikegwegbe(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=holluphunmie][/quote]mine is also by 12:15pm batch 4 lag

1 Like

Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Audinowing(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
I am slated for 6pm in Abuja. Is there any body in my shoes? Pls lets hook up if you are. One luv.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by amise: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pls haoz, was there anyone that got d test invite from ibadan should kindly share the venue and time? I applied but cldn‘t get a mail...
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by amise: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Also, what are the requiremnts to come along wth??
Thnking i can try my luck gatecrashing...
Pls anyone with valid info...
Bless
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Bolaboga(f): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Its Workforce that is recruiting for HB and i got my invitation by text msg and mail. My own centre is Akure @ICT CETRE, FUTA by 9am on 13th april. Pls nairalanders i am somhow confused cos wen i apply,it was as if they only requested for 2:1. Pls ia anybody in d house aware of it too?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by honestivo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pls if any 1 hv knowledge of hw d test wu look like pls email me tnx aleegeprincewillsuanu@yahoo.com
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by loppy87: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
But was it workforce or HB that sent you the mail ystday. Cos its philips Consulting that is appearing in all the mails. Just you be sure
Bolaboga: Its Workforce that is recruiting for HB and i got my invitation by text msg and mail. My own centre is Akure @ICT CETRE, FUTA by 9am on 13th april. Pls nairalanders i am somhow confused cos wen i apply,it was as if they only requested for 2:1. Pls ia anybody in d house aware of it too?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Bolaboga(f): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
I beg friends, it was workforce dat sent me mail and sms ooooo not philipconsult. Pls did anybody recieve from workforce too? Am confused! Thnks
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by pweetytonie(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
I think phillips consulting is for Abuja cos I got my invite from them scheduled for 12noon NUC maitama
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mine is phillips consult too. Abuja, 8am.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by pweetytonie(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tchidi pls keep us posted since u writing in the morning...thanks
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by dominiceze: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
mine is philips consulting at PH by 8am
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Bolaboga(f): 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Dd anybody got msg from workfoce? Mine is akure. Thnks
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by loppy87: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Heritage Peeps
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by didicold(f): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
@tchild
hey, am scheduled for 8 am @ nuc maitama too, all d best to us
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2013
didicold: @tchild
hey, am scheduled for 8 am @ nuc maitama too, all d best to us

Hi Babe! I wish u d best!! I had typhoid, so I didn't even read. But God is my muscle!!
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2013
CROWD!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by didicold(f): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Omo see crowd o, am outside nuc rite now, and its looking bloody...lol, am in a pink shirt and jeans wearing glasses by the road side
tchidi: CROWD!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Choii!!!! Its not easy oº°˚!!numerica, verbal, spatial and one I've forgotten... 20 questions each. 1 hour
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by daniel7587: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
wen are we likely to get d rslt?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by wenks(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
smileyHas anyone heard about when the result for Heritage bank would b out, especially for the Portharcourt center.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Online Application / How Real Is This Invite? / Dangote Group Is Recruiting! Hurry And Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.