Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) (30027 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Campaign For A Better Nigeria - Pic / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by edyza(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
i almost dint knw she was thr
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Anvaller: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
osifred: Gosh. Opray is so over hyped.

I think she's overyped too but the lady is very rich plus she's a don of the American entertainment so she can hype her own image however she wants. I am not her fan tho.. she has mentally wrecked the black american community by her (women-can-do-it-on-their-own)campaign She has contributed to the problem of family break down in the back community cos all black women now believe black men are irrelevant in their lives hence single moms here and there. The black community are the only group with the lowest marriage success rate in america.. shame

So apart from the fact that she has enriched herself, she has caused damages with her influence.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by ideylaff: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
oldlord: dis is a photoshop. pls look closely at the two women at extreme end, u will notice dat they look dark shadow while ophra and clinton have high reflection of light. Ophra look huge and bigger than d rest and there position suggest dat they snap d picture in different location

That does not look like Hillary to me ooo, she much bigger and added more weight than the slim figure I see in that picture

Not sure that's Hilary Clinton... na... she is also loking much older than this person in this picture

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1051697_Ngozi_meets_Oprah_500x498_jpg667a8b3ee82d594ed468f7b83fa0c8ae

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
All I see on this thread is post-menopausal igrigri anguniga grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by ideylaff: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Arysexy:

Tell that to ur wretched mother!

Please calm down and act civil and less mean... what warrants having a go @ the posters mother..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by solomon111(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
dederocs: fat buffoon...useless thief that sold us out to the IMF and the political gang of thieves.
How did she sell you to the IMF?
you've already been sold by former military govts, long before she came on the scene.
Stop spewing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Ike77503(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
man, I adore this woman-Mrs Okonjo-Iweala...She takes pride in being an African. Always wearing african attire no matter the occasion...just got to duff your hats to her. proud of her jare !

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Arysexy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
ideylaff:

Please calm down and act civil and less mean... what warrants having a go @ the posters mother..

seems u r blind, if wot he said to Okonjo is ok, let him say it to his mother. Don't u know okonjo is a grandmother also?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by ideylaff: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Arysexy:

seems u r blind, if wot he said to Okonjo is ok, let him say it to his mother. Don't u know okonjo is a grandmother also?

You dont need to call me blind... only cowards deal with people like this in a faceless forum

If you have any bit of decency you wont address me like you did..Ok/agreed the poster went overboard by calling Okonjo names.. still does not make it right for you to have a go at his or her mother and then u now call me blind.

where in my post did i call you names or act uncouth/uncivilised like u just did with your post?

2 wrongs dont make a right, I hope you know.

Also the fact that you have a key board and internet connection does not give you the open entry divine right to act like you've just done.

That my 2 pencve for you...

I wont engage in a war of words with you..

A word is enough for the wise....Thank you...

I just wonder if we need a proper vetting process on here to weed out people like this
before Nairaland loses the little bit of credibilty its got left....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by GalaxyNoteII: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
She looks like the maid. Did she go there to serve apku?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by brownlord: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Which kind market women in the submit be this one, na who send them go there, hw dem take reach there, which market dem dey represent, my mama don dey sale for oshodi market since how many yrs, hw come she no dey there, abeg make una park well, abeg hw i fit take get access to any of this world bank thief woman female pekin or grand pekin make the oyel money still reach my side na

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Arysexy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
ideylaff:

You dont need to call me blind... only cowards deal with people like this in a faceless forum

If you have any bit of decency you wont address me like you did..Ok/agreed the poster went overboard by calling Okonjo names.. still does not make it right for you to have a go at his or her mother and then u now call me blind.

where in my post did i call you names or act uncouth/uncivilised like u just did with your post?

2 wrongs dont make a right, I hope you know.

Also the fact that you have a key board and internet connection does not give you the open entry divine right to act like you've just done.

That my 2 pencve for you...

I wont engage in a war of words with you..

A word is enough for the wise....Thank you...

I just wonder if we need a proper vetting process on here to weed out people like this
before Nairaland loses the little bit of credibilty its got left....

Senseless rants

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by zakkyboy: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
cap28: no one outside nigeria gives a sh.it about this world bank lap dog, thats why the western press cut her out of the picture.

the bi.tch needs to get back to what she is good at - collaborating with our enemies to loot nigeria's resources.

You will need to have a brain surgery carried out on you! You lack respect for icons and elders!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Good for her!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by razznaija(f): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
So how this one carry consign us now?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by omonnakoda: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
pak: Sorry for my analytical bend but why did Oprah have to appear so domineering.

Did she really need to put her arms around them like that ?

It sort of screams 'This guys here are big women, but then am still the main star !'
Nothing wrong in being analytical if your analysis is sensible or plausible even.

If I had the opportunity to take a photo with Nelson Mandela and Bill Clinton together and I put my arms on them like Oprah did it could be because I am excited,proud or as you say DOMINEERING.

I do not see anything domineering in the picture but remember we tend to see OURSELVES in our perceptions NOT what is really there.
What you claim the photo "screams" is just you,a window into your mind!What we see is what we are!!
An example of what Ben Okri is talking about when he talks about "the more we look the less we see or learning to see without looking"

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by omonnakoda: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
shadrach77: okonjo in yoruba language means 'the pe-nis is dancing' grin grin grin grin
Is this the same Okonjo that was F1NGERED in the subsidy scam or another one
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
osifred: Gosh. Opray is so over hyped.

How is she over hyped? A black woman who early in her career was told she wasn't good enough to be on tv because she was black but later grew to become the most successful talk show host and the richest black woman.

When it comes to Oprah, nothing can be over-hyped.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by omonnakoda: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Anvaller:

I think she's overyped too but the lady is very rich plus she's a don of the American entertainment so she can hype her own image however she wants. I am not her fan tho.. she has mentally wrecked the black american community by her (women-can-do-it-on-their-own)campaign She has contributed to the problem of family break down in the back community cos all black women now believe black men are irrelevant in their lives hence single moms here and there. The black community are the only group with the lowest marriage success rate in america.. shame

So apart from the fact that she has enriched herself, she has caused damages with her influence.
There never was a strong family culture in the American Black community and it is unfair to blame Oprah for any breakdown.
Blacks were imported as slaves and produced slaves that were their Master's property,attachment to parents was strongly discouraged so as to make sales easy and seamless.As such there were no "families" on plantations and the Black family structure has generally beeen unconventional since then.
That is the case across the Americas not just the US. Black people have been trying to pick up the pieces since the end of the slave trade and families are growing but it is an uphill struggle in the face of hostile social pressures.Is Oprah responsible for high HIV rates among blacks too?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
dederocs: Okonjo Iweala is an opportuinist,overhyped fat bitch

Does your local counsel/state nor even Nigeria(lets keep the world out of this) know you mother(wether she is slim or slender)?

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by razznaija(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
omonnakoda:
Is this the same Okonjo that was F1NGERED in the subsidy scam or another one

Yup.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by dokia: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
powerful women
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by AIYELE(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
because of her big ASS
slimyem: Why is half of her cut off the picture?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by ideylaff: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Arysexy:

Senseless rants

I did not expect better form you to be honest , I wont trade words with u

Thats why some people remain on 1 spot on in the dark for a longtime

This place is fast turning a sport for garage, bush and mannerless people

It's a crying shame that people cannot post this days without being sensible with words and mind using uncouth words

where did u school if you did go to one and what sort of environment do you dwell in

I pity the peole u hang around with.

You need to so some soul searching and grow up...

I never abused u in anyway shape or form b4 u came out like a runaway train..

Get some education "only winps attack people on a forum or a blog"

This was not the Nigeria I grew up in the early 60's.... respect has gone toi the dogs and its now a jungle.... of frustrated, rude and manerless people....

Permit me to say not everyone is like this in Nigeria or on this blog...

I expect an apology from you, if you have any sense of remorse....

There is a Yoruba saying that if someone is not thought well or refuses to be thought well inside, he or she will be thought weel from outside

Get some education and manners on how to deal with people...

Nuff said....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by greenbiz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
where money no go carry u reach? undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
SO, NA BIG ACHIEVEMENT FOR OUR GLOBALLY RENOWNED ECONOMIST WHO IS HARVARD TRAINED NIGERIAN SCHOLAR AND PROFESSIONAL AND FORMER MANAGING DIRECTOR AT THE WORLD BANK TO POSE FOR A GENERAL PHOTOGRAPH WITH AUNTY OPRAH WINFREY?
PLENTY PEOPLE DEY SICK FOR THIS NIGERIA O. grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by epage(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
could this be one of those iluminati tins/ just saying lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag / "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says / Fathia Balogun Rocking Her Bald Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.