Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz (3909 Views)

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz / COOLBOYAPG VS MAKAVELE,THE clash of the TITANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Siddoggg vs Mikuz

20 lines/ 10 bars
Voting criterias
Opener
Multies/ Rhymes
Wordplay
Punchlines
Metaphors/ Similies
Flow and
Closer

Deadline : Saturday, 6th April 2013 - 9pm

The thread will be opened 30 minutes before deadline.
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
FiNaLLy.........am iN!!!!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
MiKUZ!!!!!....wHErE tHOU aRt?
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
I build punches to delete this prick/ with lines moulded to leave him 'uneasy and pissed'/
. . . I make him swallow blocks . . cos I aint started yet and hes already 'shitting bricks'!!/

I blast this habitual sucker/ pulling classical stunners/ cos I'm a radical gunner/
Phock arabian figures . . I X Si (IXC) . . like I was writing 89 in cardinal numbers!!!/

I slaughter this imb/ cos when I'm storming the scene/ I bring thunder to him/
. . . chase him with a car's radiator . . to make sure he 'runs out of steam'!!!/

Since hes phoney and wack/ Ill slash the hommie in half/
Swing a wire-saw . . to give him a 'Wall-cut' . . like I was introducing 'Theo' in a match'!!!/

This maggot is weak/ so its only right that I fracture his cheek/
Hes lost RECORD of his spits . . so Ill nail a COMPACT DISC . . to his anus . . thats to make him keep TRACK of his sh¡t!!/

. . . he'd be whooped proper/ for being a f@g and a dude lover/
Kill him at Stamford Bridge . . and leave Man U supporters . . 'screaming blue murder'!!/

SEADOG is stup¡d and queer/ I rip the rookie in shreds/ and end is foolish career/
. . . but if hes looking to dare . . he ll cry WOLF . . cos Ill send PIRATES who bully with shears . . to reduce him to tears!!/

. . . he better quit claiming hes ill/ or that I'm on equal levels with him/ cos Ill disable this whimp/ till his lawyers table his will/
Pick and load ma tec/ to have him 'walk through the valley of the shadow of death'/ If he fails to 'take to the heels'!!!/

My blade and pistol/ erase this weasle/
. . cos Ill raise a chisel/ to amputate his ankle . . for tryna rub shoulders . . with a rampaging eagle!!/

I got mad lovers/ from his VILLAGE to AHOADA/ but his flows hardly pass borders/
. . so this black fraudster/ better not set his foot in PH . . or try to CROSS RIVERS . . cos Ill practically eat Dog . . like my CALABAR brothers!!!!/

1 Like

Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
20 ShOtS @ MiKuS----»»»
If "blessed is d "MIK".....how come he's not inherited Naira"land" talk more of the earth??!!!
Hey Gay!!...
......My men and bars are mean/.....wen they prey and charge at him/.....wel not only watch d bastard bleed/......buh see the "Con go"......wen ah blast him str8 to "brazzaville"!!!/
N when his masters sleep/......Ill have my 9s bangin by his bed/......till he's thankin God his dead...!!/.....n if ur braggin dat ya best/.....I'll "string ur heart to the ceilin" n have ur life......"hangin by ah thread"!!!/
Where d classics dat ya pen?/....wen ur punches is bland/......not a "man of ur words"......ya spit is "slurpy and crammed"/.....d funny thing is that/......ur "boxin with "the seas".....cz ur weak "punches dont "land"!!!/*disease*
Sid's droppin his stance/......coz ah bring d best form in finals/......to burst d vet's jaws n spinals/.....buh if dis "third wonder" dont squat proper.....he'l fall off....."the great walls of china"!!!/
Ahl beat his mum to climax/.....n smash his lips wit spikes/.....watch him "lose his sight"/.....afta i "slap him in the eye"/......n have dis "M pyres fallin"......for buildin "castles in the sky"!!!!/*("M"ikus)empire's fallin*
He'l cramp up his rhymes/.....as my bars torture him/.....to leave his heart crushed to bits/.....but since u gat a "millionaires livin style"......you'd have to pay a "large cost to live"!!!/
For stealin ur......bar structures from me/......ahl bring harm endlessly/.....one "snap",this "cam'll just get hit"/.....so its clear ah got "thyme on my hands".....d way am "manglin his beef"!!!/*camel just get hit*
Am manhandlin his ribs/....wif lines deadly n sublime/.....he's yearnin for supplies/....of cherrie or some pie/.....coz dis "predator"....is only "preyin to survive"!!!!/*prayin to survive*
Stop spreadin da poor hypes/....about how ud touch d throne/.....not wif ropes lodged in throats/....pun intended....he'll probably choke/.....cz the only time mik will "take a bow".....here is when he needs to "dodge a blow"!!!!/
How u gon touch a vote?/......wen ah bring deadly crack puns/.....to get his dirty ass torn!/......u just got wat ya asked for/......d "penalty" for testin a very bad dog/.....is to suffocate u inside my "18 yard box"!!!!/(think!!!!)
#......Tz KinG SiD......#

OnE!

1 Like

Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Siddoggg 20 lines/ 10 bars. Modify your post.
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ah iNiTiaLLy SaW 20baRs O.....aHL mOdiFy WhEn Ah GeT HoMe....PaRty ThiNgS n My Bb AinT HeRe....BeAr WiTh Me
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
mikuz: Siddoggg 20 lines/ 10 bars. Modify your post.

That's a textcee misconception. Only when people started rapping on internet did they start saying 1 bar = 2 lines.

1 bar = 1 line.

Every bar is 4 beats.

1,2,3,4/
1,2,3,4/

20 lines is 20 bars.

Take any 16 bar verse from any of your favourite rappers and count the lines. . . it will come up to 16 lines, not 32.

I'll be back to judge the battle later.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Post edited to avoid influencing verds. . .
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
I think I should drop verd on this one!

1 Like

Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2013
Ibime:

If you are forced to cut 10 "bars", cut the bars in bold and you have a very good chance of winning this battle. . . keep them and lose. . . the rest are good to go.
nonsense of d highest order

1 Like

Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2013
Opened for votes
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2013
ILLScripts: I think I should drop verd on this one!
we pray. Hope u wnt get SCARED OF VOTING DIZ TIME AROUND JUX AS U DID IN IBIME VS MIKUS
:
:
NICE SPAR@SIDD AND MIKUZ
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2013
ILLScripts: I think I should drop verd on this one!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by BarrackoBaRz(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2013
Sidd n MiK...TiqhT BaTTLe...kudos...
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by DRUNKXL(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
BarrackoBaRz: Sidd n MiK...TiqhT BaTTLe...kudos...

yea it is
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Are you guys having a laugh?
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Well first I must say I'm impressed with Siddog. . . . . I hadn't noticed that he was packing heat before. . . .

My favourite lines. . . .

mikuz:
I build punches to delete this prick/ with lines moulded to leave him 'uneasy and pissed'/
. . . I make him swallow blocks . . cos I aint started yet and hes already 'shitting bricks'!!/

I slaughter this imb/ cos when I'm storming the scene/ I bring thunder to him/
. . . chase him with a car's radiator . . to make sure he 'runs out of steam'!!!/

SEADOG is stup¡d and queer/ I rip the rookie in shreds/ and end is foolish career/
. . . but if hes looking to dare . . he ll cry WOLF . . cos Ill send PIRATES who bully with shears . . to reduce him to tears!!/

to have him 'walk through the valley of the shadow of death'/ If he fails to 'take to the heels'!!!/

better not set his foot in PH . . or try to CROSS RIVERS . . cos Ill practically eat Dog . . like my CALABAR brothers!!!!/

vs

siddoggg:
......My men and bars are mean/.....wen they prey and charge at him/.....wel not only watch d bastard bleed/......buh see the "Con go"......wen ah blast him str8 to "brazzaville"!!!/
N when his masters sleep/......Ill have my 9s bangin by his bed/......till he's thankin God his dead...!!/.....n if ur braggin dat ya best/.....I'll "string ur heart to the ceilin" n have ur life......"hangin by ah thread"!!!/
Sid's droppin his stance/......coz ah bring d best form in finals/......to burst d vet's jaws n spinals/.....buh if dis "third wonder" dont squat proper.....he'll fall off....."the great walls of china"!!!/
Ahl beat his mum to climax/.....n smash his lips wit spikes/.....watch him "lose his sight"/.....afta i "slap him in the eye"/......n have dis "M pyres fallin"......for buildin "castles in the sky"!!!!/
Stop spreadin da poor hypes/....about how ud touch d throne/.....not wif ropes lodged in throats/....pun intended....he'll probably choke/.....cz the only time mik will "take a bow".....here is when he needs to "dodge a blow"!!!!/

Based on the above, it's leaning toward a draw.

Based on flow and "choice of words used for multi's" I lean ever so slightly slightly toward Siddog.

All in all, MVGT: I call this a DRAW!!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lemme add. . . Mikuz had two punches that could have edged this battle in his favour (take to the heels) and (Calabar brothers). . . . . but the build-up was too long and by the time they dropped, they'd lost some of their efizzy.
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 5:49am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Ibime thanks for the verdict. What's up the brawl between you and Illscripts?
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
I'm impressed by siddogg too...based on the criterias..every other thing where tied but mikuz edged it with his opener and closer..I'll give mikuz 20points for that closer..mikuz rhymes where cleaner this time.
MVGT- mikuz

having many battles in a week and still coming out good...reminds me of Ibime in 2009
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Delete-this-prick/uneasy-and-pissed/shitting-bricks!

MIKUz,dnt mind ema prince o...siddoggg had better rhymes!!!

1 Like

Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
And Prince,u TIED wordplay too...lol,sidddoggg needs to see this!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
ILLScripts: Delete-this-prick/uneasy-and-pissed/shitting-bricks!

MIKUz,dnt mind ema prince o...siddoggg had better rhymes!!!

You don start again? Didn't the multies rhyme?
Sid rhymed praying(preying) with deadly,cherrie,yearning. You no see that one abi? You know little or nothing about multis.
Stop this immaturity please.
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by Ashraph(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
MY VERD

Opener----» Tie (both were OK...)

Multies/ Rhymes----» Sid (tho both had sm fall offs)

Wordplay----» Sid (he came wif d "the seas"/disease bullshit :| bt had oda decent ones i lyk.. Mikuz did well too)

Punchlines-----» Tie (almost gave dis to Mikuz tho. bt all d i'll do dis, i'll do dt both of u came wif, tire me)

Metaphors/ Similies----» Sid

Flow------» Tie

Closer-----» Mikuz (Sid nice wif the 18yard box/penalty shii.. Bt bruh. U cn do better)

MVGT----» Sid
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
mikuz:

You don start again? Didn't the multies rhyme?
Sid rhymed praying(preying) with deadly,cherrie,yearning. You no see that one abi? You know little or nothing about multis.
Stop this immaturity please.
biko,no Vex!...hehehe
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ashraph,thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
2 - 2 . . . More verds please.
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by ellac20(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2013
grin more votes??

okay, i deycome, make i study una lines!
Re: Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2013
if u count me a credible voter. . . .

HERE'S MY SINCERE VERDICT!

OPENER¤ TIE
RHYMES¤ TIE
WORDPLAY¤ SIDDOGG
PUNCHLINES¤ TIE
METAPHOR¤ MIKUZ
FLOW¤ SIDDOGG
CLOSER¤ MIKUZ

MVGT¤¤ A TIE

;Dwe want a rematchgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / Top 10 Nigerian Rap Songs Since 1999 / MAESTO Seeking The Evil Path.. NAIRALAND ADVENTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.