Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28277 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: the look on that man's face is similar to the look i have on my face too revealing amusement and shock at your low level iq which is very similar to that of a swine.the more you rant,the more stewpeed you appear and the more stewpeed you appear the more hilarious it is.give up dondy

It's really hard responding to you because it seems like whenever you place your hand on the keypads, your words start to appear out of nowhere.

Please if you really want me to debate you, at least, let your comments exhibit some of those elements.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

your english is so horribly bad....
dang it - it gets more and more obvious that you weren't a baby as a child, you were a pikin.

Good! I love to teach my student when he/she finds it hard understanding such level of juxtaposition.

By the time = This refers to the time my friend and I have finished doing whatever we have in our schedule...
we're done = This is there to explicitly show that I've already done with you..

It can also go this way: By the time, we're done, I hoped to have made a case to my friends that under the oath of perjury, I have made a significant change in the life of an unknown acquaintance on Nairaland.

I hope what I explained makes sense. I'm happy that you're making progress.

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ngnetbiz: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
There he go,a disgrace to manhood,you hit just prostitute and here you are making mouth,i hit atleast 7girls in different area codes every week and neva boast of it.sharap and get your hits on
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: potential rapist and mad man on the loose.all those who have daughters,you better dont allow your little daughters stay with this one na your type dey f,,i,,n,,ger little girls of under 8.donedy united.i will only be demeaning myself engaging in a serious conversation with a fool like you,shebi you want to derail the thread abi?simple what is a hoe he cannot answer yet he has been shouting w,,ho,,re,wh,,o,re who,,re since as if he is the one that is the author of oxford dictionary that knows all the dictions in this world,simply w,,h,,o,,r,,e you cannot define,to spell w,,h,,o,,re again,you typed hoe.you dont even know the difference between a hoe and a w,h,o,,re.if my primary 2 niece sees this type of nonsense she will laugh at you,an adult cannot even differentiate between the 2 words,yet he is using a word that he doesnt even know the meaning,talkless of spelling correctly,is it your type that i will now take seriously

I definitely don't know what you're trying to stay. So, please could you rephrase?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:
Good! I love to teach my student when he/she finds it hard understanding such level of juxtaposition.

By the time = This refers to the time my friend and I have finished doing whatever we have in our schedule...
we're done = This is there to explicitly show that I've already done with you..

I hope what I explained makes sense. I'm happy that you're making progress.

you are a simpleton....
now let's break down your asinine comment....

My model is really paying off. By the time, we're done, I hoped to have made a case to my friends that under the oath of perjury, I have made a significant change in the life of an unknown acquaintance on Nairaland.

"by the time we are done" - predicting the future
"i hoped" - past tense.

how do you relate with these inconsistencies in a single sentence? the correct tense should have been ".......i hope to have made a case....." "hope" is the correct word not "hoped".
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

you are a simpleton....
now let's break down your asinine comment....

My model is really paying off. By the time, we're done, I hoped to have made a case to my friends that under the oath of perjury, I have made a significant change in the life of an unknown acquaintance on Nairaland.

"by the time we are done" - predicting the future
"i hoped" - past tense.

how do you relate with these inconsistencies in a single sentence? the correct tense should have been ".......i hope to have made a case....." "hope" is the correct word not "hoped".
Please I don't want to derail this topic to be about grammar, there is a section for it. I would appreciate if you would ask someone to help you out with it.

Let me say it loud, hoped is the right choice in this case not hope.

This is a future past participle. The person, being me, is aspiring to have succeeded in something in the future.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ektbear: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
KingPradas: Listen to the song below. Ray J I hit first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0hj82sS1k

What a trash song. No wonder the dude is irrelevant
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
ekt_bear:

What a trash song. No wonder the dude is irrelevant

The song is not different from others in the market. If he was irrelevant, you wouldn't have heard of the album.

I don't know what some Nigerian girls see in this Kim. Out here in the States, the ladies have a different perspective on her.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by tantita(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
baynix:

Bros.. Always Debe Is Always Debe!! That's If U Understand Dat!
...wre u evr a Nigeria# boss tink lyk a man jor#referring u to the law;s of pussy once forked#
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
free2ryhme: This is what happens when you open your legs to the public!! She is pretty disgusting if you ask me.
while your bushy john thomas is pretty clean shocked wonders shall never end in nairaland shocked
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
oh lord!!! are ya'll stressing yourselves over Americans who don't give a fuckkk if you are starving or not? Plz you guyz let them solve their own predicaments. Arguing over who did what and what is definitely not going to make you a tad bit richer. I could careless if kanye goes to shoot ray j for this song.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photo / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message / Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.