Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Beware Of Scam!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Scam!!! (1676 Views)

Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns / Beware Of Fake Zenith Bank Scam Email And Page / Beware Of Kehinde Hassan Asiwaju,with Nairaland I'd(nairafx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Scam!!! by bbporsche: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hello! Nairalanders. I came on dis site in Jan looking for a gud internet business I could invest my money in. Along the line, I came across a guy here named Victor Ade (I'll post his email add on mon) who convinced me and lured me into 'william hill sport bettin'. I loved d idea although it was too gud to be true...I decided to try it with a little amount of money to see hw it will turn out and as I type dis he has refused to pick my calls, reply my e-mails or even try contact me! Initially I didn't want to believe dat I've been duped so I kept callin him. My experience is nt a gud one dat y I'm writing dis so dat nairalanders won't fall prey to these thieves on nairaland. If u don't understand d biz and u can't run it without their help DON'T DO IT!!!

I would kindly like the mods to put dis on front page pls.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by Seun(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
What's his username and on what section did you find him?
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by onyeego(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Seun: What's his username and on what section did you find him?
Good question Seun
OP tell us how u met him, u guys will never learn, NEVER give anyone money in advance for goods or services.
Simple rule
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by Seun(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
I need to know his username in order to ban him.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by gluv01(f): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Seun: I need to know his username in order to ban him.

Banning is just a piece of it. More usernames are available. He may even have other usernames. You can never get all of them.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
gluv01: Banning is just a piece of it. More usernames are available. He may even have other usernames. You can never get all of them.
Let me have the username and his phone numbers and email addresses. There's much that we can do with that information.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by bbporsche: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Seun, I can't access ymail on my fone due to some reasons but I'll give u all d info u asked for by monday.
@ onye ego...I've learnt my lessons. U don't hv to scold me as if I'm a kid. Thnk u
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by olushowunm(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Is gambling now a business
@Seun, don't waste your time on this issue and this go out to all suckers out there looking to make quick money through Quick money making scheme...
@Seun...It's time you take down all these "get rich quick scheme thread" and sanitize Nairaland...
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by zerocool(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yeah, that's true. Though admin can ban him, but I feel the OP should know betting is a high risk business and one of the terms and conditions of such business is that, one can lose money.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by stockbull(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
as a psychologist, anyone can be duped and if you're a marketer, you will know there's power in communication.dont muck any victim.
@Seun, he should ban the guy through all his ip,email and phone
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by bbporsche: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
I jst sent u his details n i hope its useful to u even though u hid it, i guess its because of hs personal details. If u can reach him, pls tell him dat i need my money back sad
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by Seun(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
@bbporsche: We are marking all posts with his details as spam so our bot will prevent him from scamming other people.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by bbporsche: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Seun: thank you very much for ur effort.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by manie(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
bbporsche: Hello! Nairalanders. I came on dis site in Jan looking for a gud internet business I could invest my money in. Along the line, I came across a guy here named Victor Ade (I'll post his email add on mon) who convinced me and lured me into 'william hill sport bettin'. I loved d idea although it was too gud to be true...I decided to try it with a little amount of money to see hw it will turn out and as I type dis he has refused to pick my calls, reply my e-mails or even try contact me! Initially I didn't want to believe dat I've been duped so I kept callin him. My experience is nt a gud one dat y I'm writing dis so dat nairalanders won't fall prey to these thieves on nairaland. If u don't understand d biz and u can't run it without their help DON'T DO IT!!!

I would kindly like the mods to put dis on front page pls.

That is why you need to do your due diligence, better luck next time.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by bbporsche: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
@manie, which one is due diligence again??
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by manie(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
bbporsche: @manie, which one is due diligence again??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_diligence

I hope this will help.
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by bbporsche: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ow! Thnx manie
Re: Beware Of Scam!!! by skybluee: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is Williamhill a scam or the guy?

(1) (Reply)

Investor Or Loan Needed For A Keke Marwa(tricycle)business In Benin / Pls How Much Did Gtbank Sale Dollar Today / Simple And Stree Free Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.