Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands (25402 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / African Babes Are Looking For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by nossycheek(f): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2008
Yeah! I know you will peep into this thread.

My husband have two unmarried sisters who are virgins and need to be married off so I can have my peace

One will be 34 this year, tall, light in complexion and people say she is pretty.

The other will be 39, about 5ft 2", little bit dark and a Charismatic member.

The intending suitors should be preferably Igbos, Catholics (not a must) and at least comfortable

Interested suitors should please declare their intentions so that I can hook them up.

contact e-mail : nossycheek@hotmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by bluehorizo(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2008
Post their pictures and contact details here and i assure you that their prayers shall be answered by Nairalanders.

N'landers i hail ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by bigfather(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2008
I guess they are both TROUBLE to have stayed for so long without suitors ! shocked
Na wa o . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by bobbyxxx1(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2008
Sorry o.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by bluehorizo(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2008
We no know if dem be imbeciles. How much you go pay suitors? grin

3 Likes

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by nossycheek(f): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2008
bluehorizo:

We no know if them be imbeciles. How much you go pay suitors? grin

How do you mean? And what kind of insult is that?
Does being unmarried make them imbeciles? Can't u make a post without insulting pple?

6 Likes

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Easybaby(f): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2008
Are they gainfully employed? undecided
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Fostercat(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2008
34 and 39 respectively shocked
virgins
looking for husbands
they r not ladies,but old women of my mum age cool
I pray 4 them undecided
ABSOLUTELY NOT INTERESTED tongue
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Bblak(f): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hmmmmmmm shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by nossycheek(f): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2008
Easybaby:

Are they gainfully employed? undecided

The younger works with a transport coy (NCE holder)

The older wants to open a shop for baby clothes

@foster cat
What qualifies one to be called "a Lady"

Methink Virgins at their ages should be commended rather than critised.

4 Likes

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by pahtahkee: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2008
Nossycheek,

Na here you dey all the while. You do not bother to come on the religion board again. undecided How you doing though? Been a while now. smiley

Good luck with your sister-in-laws.

1 Like

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Fostercat(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2008
i commend them oooooooooooooooooooooo wink
i would have gone for them straight away because l like virgins,but their ages are beyond my reach cool
but wat was actually the problem?
Honestly i wish them Gd luck
I sincerely pray for them cry
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by profsole: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek i'll like to marry u oh. if u dont mind. u sound really nossy to be mine!lol
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by DaJunta(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek:

The younger works with a transport coy (NCE holder)

The older wants to open a shop for baby clothes

@foster cat
What qualifies one to be called "a Lady"

@ Nossycheek,
Virginity doesnt guarantee a good, peaceful marriage. Virginity is a plus but it could also be read as a lack of opportunity to eheehee, u sabi na wink

They are virgins doesnt say that they are of good character too.

With there ages, shocked something is wrong somewhere.

There academic qualifications are actually shallow, sorry 2 say that but it counts nowadays in 9ja. A man cant comfortably finance the affairs/needs of a family alone thereby their wives assists. With an NCE certificate, i wonder the kinda job she can get while the other a baby clothing trader shocked It doesnt look attractive and that maybe some of the reasons they are still single.

Even a trader in Onitsha, Aba or Balogun market wants a graduate as a wife talkless of a graduate.

I wish them the best ans as 4 me, NO VACANCY smiley
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by patani(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek:

Yeah! I know you will peep into this thread.

My husband have two unmarried sisters who are virgins and need to be married off so I can have my peace

One will be 34 this year, tall, light in complexion and people say she is pretty.

The other will be 39, about 5ft 2", little bit dark and a Charismatic member.

The intending suitors should be preferably Igbos, Catholics (not a must) and at least comfortable

Interested suitors should please declare their intentions so that I can hook them up.

I guess you want to use them to scam nairalanderz,
Real Scamer![size=8pt][/size] grin cool
Your mates are in cafes chating as yahoo yahoo boy and duping white men not your fellow naigerains.
God punish you if an EFCC official read your post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by akara(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2008
Still wondering Virgins at 34 and 39. Was it some sort of pact between the two.
It seems they dont really want to get married but you are trying to marry them off-
Surely there must be proper suitors in the parish or congregation.

abi ke
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by DaJunta(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2008
patani:

I guess you want to use them to scam nairalanderz,
Real Scamer![size=8pt][/size] grin cool
Your mates are in cafes chating as yahoo yahoo boy and duping white men not your fellow naigerains.

I dont think there is anything juicy to suck out of an NCE holder & baby trader grin

They go suck sef grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Frando29(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ poster,
There are sensitive issues you don't bring to nairaland, otherwise you get whupped by nairalanders. tongue Concerning you sisters-in-law, they should look inward and search themselves very well where they are lacking, not restricted to academics but also in character. I am very sure there is a problem somewhere. Commiting it into the hands of God is very important.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2008
I give this thread an award for the Most Embrrassing thread on Nairaland.

Congrats nossycheek.

1 Like

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by ogb5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2008
you need to open up an email address where those interested can reach you. They will not show their intention on Nairaland. Marriage is a serious matter.

are you sure your inlaws want to be married, your posts sounds like you are trying to get rid of them.

are they living with you and constituting a nuisance.

The one that's 34 can still get a man but for the one that's 39, it will be more difficult, though nothing is impossible.

There is someone for everyone, thats what I hear in many cases.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by divanaija1: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2008
For some reason i don't kno what to say  
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by dee02(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2008
I hope this is not an attempt to marry off some atutupoyoyos off to un-suspecting desperate bachelors?! grin
I dont see any difference in you and someone trying desperately to flog off some crusty legged fowls at Onipanu market!
Nairalanders would agree with me that we don't marry through this forum as it wasnt created to tout for possible life partners or temporary partners!
My guy move quick, they are getting old and they may not be marketable in the singles market very soon
Goodluck
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by jaymes(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek, i think i must commend you for your efforts towards finding charming suitors for your sister-in-laws, thats really sweet, but i would suggest you upload their pictures, so bachelors in the house (i mean nairaland) can view and at least have an image of what they really look like. wish you the best in your search. wink

1 Like

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by princeonx: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2008
Guys shine your eyes Oh!

She said she want to marry them off so that she can have her PEACE! what did that tell you? that they're trouble. I hope I'm wrong.

@poster: been virgins does not make your sister inlaws good women/girl! find something else to qualify them with.  

I wonder how both you and your husband know they're virgins at 34 and 39! all the same, they can also live in Virginia for all I care!

time don dey reach wey I no go dey come this site again! seriously  angry
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2008
i knew i would find one interesting thread to make my day on Nland,  grin  cheesy

Una no go kill me ,  grin  cheesy
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by bestcomm(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2008
I no get mouth to talk now OOOOOOO because am so surprised to hear a girl of that age still a virgin, abeg ask her how she use nooooo?she check am abi how
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by oldie(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2008
The only thing they can offer is being virgins?
Please send them to the nunnery, before the fathers even loose interest grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2008
i'm puzzled. How do they stay so long without being married?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by akara(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2008
lipsrsealed
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by reality4us(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek, please let me have your contact email address asap. I have someone in USA who will surely be interested in the 34 year old. She somehow matches what the guy wants in a wife viz, tall and fair. The guy is also Igbo and quite a good guy.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by akara(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2008
Trust Nairalanders to come to the rescue, hope the land gets an update
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2008
where are all those pricks who keep yakking about loose women and their quest for virgins?

Wahala 2007 - you're needed! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.