Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands (25401 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / African Babes Are Looking For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Joey82(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2008
@nossycheek
wonder how u know they're virgins, and 4 d fact that u said "marry them off so u can have peace" seems to me they've really being a big trouble to u. Only hope they wont b such to their anticipated suitors.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2008
Lol when you people keep screaming for virgins and how they are tbe best people, why wont someone try to dupe you people with psychotic virgins  grin Apparently that's all that can be offered

Wahala 2007, your dream has come true! cheesy

The thing that amuses me the most is the fact that even now they are still picky in regards to tribe and church denomination. Too funny  grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by detruth: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
Why no contact of any sort? I believe there are still some secrets kept away concerning these women. Benefiting answers will only be realised if a private forum is presented. I heard they want ibos and catholics! Does beggers have choice?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek long time.
I enjoyed our time on the religious threads (babyosisi)
This your thread di kwa risky.
If they ever find out ,the whole family will give you hell.
They say life begins at 40,so these ladies haven't even begun life. grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by BTT(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2008
Really, if u are looking for veritable suitors for your sisters-in-law, Nairaland is the BEST place to do so.

However you seem to have abused that awesome opportunity when you threw their cv into our faces the way you did. You more or less want to get rid of them and in honesty your prejudiced post will only give you the opposite result.

If you sincerely want husbands for your sisiters, love them first, regardless. Then it will reflect in your post and our too-many willing bachelors will show up. But obviously not with the way you have presented them.

Some suggestions.

1. Love them. Feel their problems. Try being kind than being right.

2. Create a new email addy where interested suitors can contact you or them or all.

3. If you want to scam Nairalanders, goodluck.

4. Edit your post as soon as you read this.

5. Thank God for and cherish your marriage and respect your husband's relatives.

6. Smile grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by EKENEA(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm Are you sure that they are virgins, can somebody test them first before--------
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by naijaking1: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2008
@poster

My sociological advice is start with looking for boyfriends for your sister-inlaws. If things go well with the boyfriends then it would naturally progress to marriage. These virgins need to taste the fruits and see if they like 'em in the first place. There may also be some physcological issues, especially with the 39 year old born-again virgin.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by nossycheek(f): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2008
Their choices are implied by their actions and not explicit. As for contact, I didn't attach any 'because my coy blocked yahoo and I can't expose my identity using official e-mail address
D-reloaded:

Lol when you people keep screaming for virgins and how they are tbe best people, why wont someone try to dupe you people with psychotic virgins  grin Apparently that's all that can be offered

Wahala 2007, your dream has come true! cheesy

The thing that amuses me the most is the fact that even now they are still picky in regards to tribe and church denomination. Too funny  grin

I don't see what make you think that I am out to dupe you or something like that. I will be glad to see them married and have my PEACE at home. Life with them around is better imagined than witnessed. They are not bad but the fact that they are living with me (mate to the younger and junior to the elder) make them frustrated and they tend to overstep their boundaries.

Joey82:

@nossycheek
wonder how u know they're virgins, and 4 d fact that u said "marry them off so u can have peace" seems to me they've really being a big trouble to u. Only hope they wont b such to their anticipated suitors.

Na them talk am and my hubby said so too. That his sisters marry as virgins (2 have married before) and the girls esp the later one na so so Church she dey go else she will be in doors. I don't doubt them
oyb:

where are all those pricks who keep yakking about loose women and their quest for virgins?

Wahala 2007 - you're needed! grin

Oyb help me tell them to come and marry them oh.
4Him:

i'm puzzled. How do they stay so long without being married?

Methink getting married might have to do with luck
oldie:

The only thing they can offer is being virgins?
Please send them to the nunnery, before the fathers even loose interest grin

You can only know what they have to offer when you get close to them. I only highlighted what seems to trip Nlanders
prince_onx:

Guys shine your eyes Oh!

She said she want to marry them off so that she can have her PEACE! what did that tell you? that they're trouble. I hope I'm wrong.

@poster: been virgins does not make your sister inlaws good women/girl! find something else to qualify them with. 

I wonder how both you and your husband know they're virgins at 34 and 39! all the same, they can also live in Virginia for all I care!

time don dey reach wey I no go dey come this site again! seriously  angry

One or two of my responses have answered your questions/remarks

dee02:

I hope this is not an attempt to marry off some atutupoyoyos off to un-suspecting desperate bachelors?! grin
I don't see any difference in you and someone trying desperately to flog off some crusty legged fowls at Onipanu market!
Nairalanders would agree with me that we don't marry through this forum as it wasnt created to tout for possible life partners or temporary partners!
My guy move quick, they are getting old and they may not be marketable in the singles market very soon
Goodluck
Who said marriage is forbidden through this forum. Da junta and hotstepper met here and are getting married soon although they are yet to forward their IV to us in Nairaland.

@Patani
I think you are just mischievious, otherwise I don't see anything in my post to suggest that I am a scammer. FYI, I am gainfully employed and not into your kind of job yahoo yahoo

@pahtahkee
I have to change gear to this place as there seem to be nothing interesting in Religion only antagonism and its likes.
@reality4plus
I will contact you through your email
@BTT
I actually meant well, but like you said, my presentation may convey the wrong message but all the same I WANT THEM MARRIED and I know they want to get married too.
@Da junta
They are definitely not for u, hotstepper is there for you
@prosole

Dis na ur 1st post and u wan marry me. Read my post again - Status - Married
@Nwando

I pray they don't get to see this but I also pray that something serious (marriage) will come their way to make them happy.
By the way, why the change in name?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by olabz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2008
hi guyz,
These people realy tried i pray for them also .
cry
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek:

I don't see what make you think that I am out to dupe you or something like that. I will be glad to see them married and have my PEACE at home. Life with them around is better imagined than witnessed. They are not bad but the fact that they are living with me (mate to the younger and junior to the elder) make them frustrated and they tend to overstep their boundaries.

They live with you??  shocked Including the one that is 39?
Na wa o.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by minute(f): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2008
LOL.very funny.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2008
Why are they living with you?

Your husband sef. Igbakugba. I see why you are rushing them off.  embarassed

"overstepping boundaries" eh? I hope thy dont cause fights in your home sha  sad

But you must keep in mind these girls looking for guys at this particular time, really should let go of "he has to be this and that" tribe. Obviously holding such "standards" hasnt been working in their favor.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek:

[b]Who said marriage is forbidden through this forum. Da junta and hotstepper met here and are getting married soon although they are yet to forward their IV to us in Nairaland[/b

Really!!!!!!!!!!
hotstepper met a suitor on nairaland?
no wonder she suddenly changed her name and avoided all the males on the Igbo thread,our earlier meeting spot.

Tori Rekpete!
I heard that rumour of a certain boy and girl undercover lovers.
So the cat is out of the bag?
I wish them well o
May the Lord be praised.

who knew there were  marriageable men here? lipsrsealed
where are the others?
reloaded are you hearing what I'm hearing
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2008
hotstepper na fine girl o . . . grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by dee02(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2008
EKENEA:

Hmmmmmmmmmm Are you sure that they are virgins, can somebody test them first before--------

My guy u suppose even see picture sef before u try talk about testing!

Somethings dey wey u no fit see talk less of testing abi u no know?!
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
4Him:

hotstepper na fine girl o . . . grin

yes o.
we used to chat on the Igbo thread and I wished I had a single brother.
Very pleasant girl.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2008
@post
why can't they find a husband. . .something smells fishy here. . . do they have problems socially? what is it? 34/39? that one na something else embarassed
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2008
Who is HotStepper?    
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

Really!!!!!!!!!!
hotstepper met a suitor on nairaland?
no wonder she suddenly changed her name and avoided all the males on the Igbo thread,our regular meeting spot.

no be lie o.  grin I just read their thread now . . . love is in the air. Da Junta must have fallen for the babangida gap tooth.
Nairaland don try. Whose next?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Danchiks(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
God's time is the best, I wish both of them the best in life.
Believe God and hope for your husbands they will surely come.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by nossycheek(f): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

Why are they living with you?

Your husband sef. Igbakugba. I see why you are rushing them off.  embarassed

"overstepping boundaries" eh? I hope thy don't cause fights in your home sha  sad

But you must keep in mind these girls looking for guys at this particular time, really should let go of "he has to be this and that" tribe. Obviously holding such "standards" hasnt been working in their favor.

I am living with them and don't  find it funny at times

morenike09:

@post
why can't they find a husband. . .something smells fishy here. . . do they have problems socially? what is it? 34/39? that one na something else embarassed
I don't think they have problem, they smile a lot and are homely
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2008
nosseycheek, Im confused

Who's living with who?

Do you and your husband have a home and your inlaws are staying WITH you or is it you and your hubby is living WITH them?

The answer changes some things.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2008
4Him:

no be lie o. grin I just read their thread now . . . love is in the air. Da Junta must have fallen for the babangida gap tooth.
Nairaland don try. Whose next?

they have thread ?
abeg post the link.
Make I go bank, come
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

Who is HotStepper?

I think her name now is ezinwannem
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

they have thread ?
abeg post the link.
Make I go bank, come

Nwam, the thread left me with tears in my eyes. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=124460.msg2122394#msg2122394
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by nossycheek(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2008
@De-reloaded

Why the confusion? They are staying with us
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek:

I am living with them and don't find it funny at times
omo, you try o. . .i'll love my si-inlaws/ bro-inlaws. . but to live with them everyday for more than 2months , sorry, no can do!! vaaaaaaaaaamoooose!! grin

not trying to be mean. . . but i want no drama

nossycheek:

I don't think they have problem, they smile a lot and are homely
then there should be no problem. . . guys tends to familiarize themselves with smiling, homely girls better than grouchy anti-humor ones. or is it the men in your areas?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2008
where are they - those guys who keep yakking about finidshed products .have yo all gone dumb?

nobody should ever post a looking for virgin thread again - here are virgins - and they are all quiet.pathetic pricks.

WAHALA 2007, show yourself!!

all those guys who keep knocking lagos girls etal, come and celebrate these role models. or has somthing hooked your tongues/fingers?

1 Like

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2008
Im confused cos one min you said they are living with you, the next you say you are living with them. There's a diffrene. Anyway seriously why did you agree to such an arrangement?

oyb, you craze grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by speak2me: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2008
grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

WHAT I READ ON SOME THREADS WILL KILL ME ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Play(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2008
@Nossycheck

You need to pay people to find good husbands for these women. Only financial incentive will induce me to marry your sisters.Can I marry the two of them? cheesy
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Ournaija: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2008
How u take know say dem be virgin ? se na part of the marketin strategy. Anyway I have briefed my grandpa about the oldest single Virgins. he asked me to make further enquiries so as to initiate the marriage. I feel for the old man, he has been lonely since his wife`s death. I hope they wouldn`t turn down the offer as they might have done in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.