Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,210 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY (1955 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by streetsoldier1(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2013
I just got a call from a friend this night, urging me to help press/talk sense into one one of my MSc classmates, he's running around for his wedding plans and all of a sudden, he decides to call the whole thing off!!!
To start with, I told the friend that called the my call who's calling off his wedding knows what he's doing (I know he doesn't take action without a reason) but deep within me, I kept wondering why he's doing so, he's an extreme introvert,just keep thinking what coulda been the cause,as a friend that I know so well,I'll need to say something close to his reason before he'll open up to me.
Nairalanders,kindly help with suggestions on how to get him continue with the wedding plans or how to get him spill his reasons for calling off
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by 190: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2013
Probably he dint wanna get married 2a Nigerian

I can call mine off 2weeks to if she's Nigerian as well undecided
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by gentlem80(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2013
Bros there are a lot of reasons for this. As a young boy in the 90s, I witnessed a similar tale and it was due to the wife-to-be infidelity. She was caught with the guys boss few months to the wedding. Also, another side would be as a result of fresh information regarding spiritual compartibity of the two parties.

So I would suggest you leave the dude at least nobody can force him to marry anybody if he doesn't want to.
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by free2ryhme: 5:05am On Apr 07, 2013
street-soldier:
I just got a call from a friend this night, urging me to help press/talk sense into one one of my MSc classmates, he's running around for his wedding plans and all of a sudden, he decides to call the whole thing off!!!
To start with, I told the friend that called the my call who's calling off his wedding knows what he's doing (I know he doesn't take action without a reason) but deep within me, I kept wondering why he's doing so, he's an extreme introvert,just keep thinking what coulda been the cause,as a friend that I know so well,I'll need to say something close to his reason before he'll open up to me.
Nairalanders,kindly help with suggestions on how to get him continue with the wedding plans or how to get him spill his reasons for calling off

bros like you said he must have a good reason but u may not be too sure about your own speculations until u find out from him first hand
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by denzel2009: 5:10am On Apr 07, 2013
On the wedding day, just put rope on his neck and drag him there.
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by EzePromoe: 6:01am On Apr 07, 2013
190: Probably he dint wanna get married 2a Nigerian

If I see this flipping moniker flirting in this section again, i'll reduce it to 180
Nansense, flavour and ingredient
angry
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by Exponental(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2013
Why worrying about d reasons? Even google cannot supply all posible reasons. If he feels he needs to call it off for his own good, so be it. Moreso, u dont even know d guy...........
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by streetsoldier1(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2013
@Exponential....I know him too well,we've been together for 8yrs, all through university and post grad!...just don't know how to push him to talk his mind out!...*he drinks occasionally*
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by pheyikemi: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2013

Dumbest reply ever, did d op mention any country. And wiv d way u are, I'm sure no sane Nigerian lady will marry u undecided
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by Exponental(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2013
street-soldier:
@Exponential....I know him too well,we've been together for 8yrs, all through university and post grad!...just don't know how to push him to talk his mind out!...*he drinks occasionally*
free him......he might end up saying "unreconcilable differences". Would u prefer he says NO @ d altar?
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by streetsoldier1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
@exponential...that will be comedy of the year if he tries that...the lady in question is of cool character, why can't some men just forgive!!
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by mysticgal(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
i think you should let him be for sometime,sure he would speak out,maybe he found out something that caused his change of mynd
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by efosanice: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
There are certain girls that should not be married, if you are about to marry one and then you discover, you should call it off as soon as possible.

here are some of them

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/8-ladies-to-never-marry.html
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by wazobiaforu(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
You are finding solution to an unknown problem

Better start planning your own and leave him abi na you go marry the woman?

No big deal in postponing marriage date if things are not working well
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by Exponental(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
street-soldier:
@exponential...that will be comedy of the year if he tries that...the lady in question is of cool character, why can't some men just forgive!!

meet d lady....hear from her if she has her side of d story.
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by almasterpiece(m): 2:53am On Apr 08, 2013
my friend called off his own a day to the wedding, feb 2013.
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by 190: 5:48am On Apr 08, 2013
almasterpiece: my friend called off his own a day to the wedding, feb 2013.
grin grin grin

was she Nigerian grin grin grin grin
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by Tholudee(f): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2013

ds 190 sef grin

ds 190 sef
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2013
pheyikemi: Dumbest reply ever, did d op mention any country. And wiv d way u are, I'm sure no sane Nigerian lady will marry u undecided
seriously?? Are u taking 190's post serious
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by streetsoldier1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
The guy is yet to speak up!!...his mum on my nerves to get him to speak up!...the only statement he made was that he was taken for a fooL,since then,he has gone incommunicado!
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by 190: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
street-soldier:
The guy is yet to speak up!!...his mum on my nerves to get him to speak up!...the only statement he made was that he was taken for a fooL,since then,he has gone incommunicado!

No doubt he must have found traces of Nigerialism in her GENE or DNA

its a good thing he cancelled
maybe she slept with his father or stole his money

No doubt
ent she nigerian again angry
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by Dubemkelly(m): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2013
He has got his reasons....D earlier d bera, 4 him 2 hv taken ds serz decision, trust me sth has gone wrong,chill n dnt be in a hurry,he wud definitely tell u
Re: He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Aproko! Just come out and say the truth, you want to hear gossip. If you're really his friend, he would have talked to you about the wedding being called off,but no, you just want to blah blah blah. Gossip boys!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? Must You? / Putting Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Test...good Or Bad? / RELATIONSHIP: THE GAME of TRUST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.