Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! (3608 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Kairoseki77: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2013
99% of you only feel sorry because she is a woman. If she was a man, you all would be screaming about the money she stole!

She didn't have any mercy when she stole the bread from your mouth, so don't show any mercy now that she is dead.

A thief is dead! Thank you GOD!!!!!!! May we all rejoice! grin grin grin grin grin

Please god kill all of them before the year is over!! Let them all burn in the hottest hell fire. Then let them burn again and again until the Devil comes to punish them. These monsters have no mercy for the poor they step on. For the lives they ruin. How disgusting you sound defending this monstrosity of human excrement.

Glory be to god, may his will be done on earth!

How many of you know someone who is DEAD because these thieves care only about themselves? Only a self hating Nigerian would show any mercy, or love, for these monsters.

1 Like

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by iykak47: 3:58am On Apr 07, 2013
Op na wao for you. Are you immortal? angry
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Kairoseki77: 4:01am On Apr 07, 2013
iykak47: Op na wao for you. Are you immortal? angry

When I go to my grave, let me go knowing that I did my best in this life. That I tried hard to leave the world a little better than I found it.
The same cannot be said for these people. Their only purpose in office is to stuff their pockets while their people suffer. They rejoice when their people die of hunger. As long as they can buy a new plane to travel abroad for healthcare, they do not worry about the rest of us.

I will bet $10,000 that she died in a foreign country because NO hospital in Ekiti was qualified to deal with her illness. What does that say about her kind? What happens to the poor who have cancer? Did Europe and America just wake up one day with perfect hospitals? Was it magic?

Of course not, they have the best hopsitals because their ancestors SACRIFICED so that future generations would have the best. These fools cannot see past today, and that is why god continually strikes them down like flies.

There was a thread recently about Chime. He was LAUGHING in a hospital in London because the Naija press was trying desperately to find out what happened to him. How many people in his state died because of lack of services while he was laughing in London? Who is going to cry for them, or write them RIP messages on Nairaland? Who hears their mother's pain? Or their children crying out for milk?

1 Like

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Jakumo(m): 4:17am On Apr 07, 2013
Ha ha ha not wanting to mock the dead here, but may I ask if this deceased deputy governor was a fat phuck who never heard of exercise ?

I often ponder why it is that when Nigerians stumble into sudden wealth, the LAST thing that ever crosses their mind is their own physical health. An American gets rich and he or she hires a personal trainer who helps whip their wealthy client into prime physical shape, so they look good in formal dress.

A Nigerian hits the jackpot, and all they ever do is just sit the phuck down in front of enormous plates of greasy food, and proceed to gorge themselves like a famished Nile crocodile during the annual Wildebeest migration accross the Mara river. What the phuck is up with that ha ha ha ha?

Beauty is only skin deep, but UGLY is to the bone.

3 Likes

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by kaze4blues(m): 4:36am On Apr 07, 2013
Mumu poster...

The fact that most politicians in this our naija have looted the entire treasury dry doesnot make we the followers to be merciless or inhuman.

This woman...olayinka funmilayo, was a mother with 3 kids. That alone should make you sympathize if not for anytin for her kids.

I suggest u read her profile u start spewin gibberish here on NL.

The last time I heard...this woman was a champion of women's right.
She was also a banker b4 goin into politics,that should tell u dat she already has a gud life b4 goin into politics . several people have been attesting to the fact that she was indeed a virtuous woman worthy of emulations and sympathy.

I advise that u take 2 doses of codein with alomo maybe dat wil help u calm down..only an advise though

4 Likes

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Jakumo(m): 4:37am On Apr 07, 2013
Michaeljones36:

I still bet $10,000 that 99% of her treatment was given abroad. It was only when she succumbed to illness that she was brought to a Lagos hospital.

Mike Jones don't be taking no buuuulchit ha ha ha.
Mike Jones don't be half-steppin'.
Mike Jones be knowin' what time it is.
Mike Jone's momma didn't raise no fools.
Mike Jones be talkin' grown likes d'muffugguh.
Mike Jones is da MAN ha ha ha!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by koruji(m): 5:01am On Apr 07, 2013
And in what way are you better than those who you claim "would be screaming about the money she stole" if she were a man.
The only difference between you and them is that you WANT TO ALSO DO IT TO WOMEN.
Two wrongs don't make a right, and even as bad as Nigeria may be there are still a few - yes they may be few - with integrity. I am not saying she is one of the few with integrity, but I don't know and NEITHER do you!!!

Michaeljones36: 99% of you only feel sorry because she is a woman. If she was a man, you all would be screaming about the money she stole!

She didn't have any mercy when she stole the bread from your mouth, so don't show any mercy now that she is dead.

A thief is dead! Thank you GOD!!!!!!! May we all rejoice!

Please god kill all of them before the year is over!! Let them all burn in the hottest hell fire. Then let them burn again and again until the Devil comes to punish them. These monsters have no mercy for the poor they step on. For the lives they ruin. How disgusting you sound defending this monstrosity of human excrement.

How many of you know someone who is DEAD because these thieves care only about themselves? Only a self hating Nigerian would show any mercy, or love, for these monsters.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Osama10(m): 5:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Hmmmn.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 07, 2013
How low can we go? This was a woman who did not have good health to enjoy the mandate that was initially stolen from her by the PDP. A woman who had an illustrious career in banking before she joined politics. A woman who was a paragon of virtue. If we really have nothing to say, we should keep quiet rather than abusing the dead who was neither accused of corruption nor convicted of any crime. She did not even go to foreign hospital-something that is more or less a routine for toothache for people in similar position.

Leave the president who pardoned criminals but be abusing a woman who left a promising career to contribute to development in her state!

This thread is an abuse of privilege.

1 Like

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Kairoseki77: 5:27am On Apr 07, 2013
bayooooooo: How low can we go? This was a woman who did not have good health to enjoy the mandate that was initially stolen from her by the PDP. A woman who had an illustrious career in banking before she joined politics. A woman who was a paragon of virtue. If we really have nothing to say, we should keep quiet rather than abusing the dead who was neither accused of corruption nor convicted of any crime. She did not even go to foreign hospital-something that is more or less a routine for toothache for people in similar position.

Leave the president who pardoned criminals but be abusing a woman who left a promising career to contribute to development in her state!

This thread is an abuse of privilege.

Let God punish Goodluck, Alams, Ibori, Abacha, Obasango, Boko Haram, MEND, and every other politician. Send them all to hell fire. They can only be granted amnesty in this life, not the next. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by baynix(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Let God punish Goodluck, Alams, Ibori, Abacha, Obasango, Boko Haram, MEND, and every other politician. Send them all to hell fire. They can only be granted amnesty in this life, not the next. angry

[size=50] CoSign [/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by abbeycial: 6:38am On Apr 07, 2013
God knows best.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by MajorJ(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Not all politicians are bad you know..
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2013
If you are a nigerian politician and you are blameless, then scream it from the rooftops. Else this is what happens. It has got to that stage.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by omartins(m): 7:02am On Apr 07, 2013
OP........ There is what you are hidden from us all. Even the Gov. of Kano recieve symparthy. Even this woman doesnt enjoy being a politician. They strungle getting into power 3yrs after winning election didnt even use 2yrs in power and you hate her to a point of opening a trend. This is my question "WHAT WILL YOU DO IF POLITICIAN WHO HAS USE 12yrs DIES?
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by free2ryhme: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2013
abbeycial: God knows best.

and every now and then u come to Nl to speak your mind abi
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by ayox2003: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2013
Op, don't just open your gob mouth as curse people who have never been accused of stealing a penny. If you couldn't curse Alams when he was granted pardon why curse a virtuous lady because she died as a deputy governor. She didn't die abroad, she was treated here in Lagos, specifically at St. Nicholas Hospital where she later passed on.

Frawzey
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by don33310(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2013
Michaeljones36:

When I go to my grave, let me go knowing that I did my best in this life. That I tried hard to leave the world a little better than I found it.
The same cannot be said for these people. Their only purpose in office is to stuff their pockets while their people suffer. They rejoice when their people die of hunger. As long as they can buy a new plane to travel abroad for healthcare, they do not worry about the rest of us.

I will bet $10,000 that she died in a foreign country because NO hospital in Ekiti was qualified to deal with her illness. What does that say about her kind? What happens to the poor who have cancer? Did Europe and America just wake up one day with perfect hospitals? Was it magic?

Of course not, they have the best hopsitals because their ancestors SACRIFICED so that future generations would have the best. These fools cannot see past today, and that is why god continually strikes them down like flies.

There was a thread recently about Chime. He was LAUGHING in a hospital in London because the Naija press was trying desperately to find out what happened to him. How many people in his state died because of lack of services while he was laughing in London? Who is going to cry for them, or write them RIP messages on Nairaland? Who hears their mother's pain? Or their children crying out for milk?
You are correct!

1 Like

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by ckkris: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2013
MajorJ:

Not all politicians are bad you know..
Name one in Nigeria that isn't.
Jones is as angry as Nigerians ought to be.
But he doesn't live in Nigeria, where every tribe defend its own rogues. Jones doesn't understand Nigeria.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by moderatorr: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2013
Michaeljones36: 99% of you only feel sorry because she is a woman. If she was a man, you all would be screaming about the money she stole!

A thief is dead! Thank you GOD!!!!!!! May we all rejoice! grin grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]When rich men die, the comments from most poor people will show you that they too were as wicked, just that they never got the chance![/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by ckkris: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2013
omartins: OP........ There is what you are hidden from us all. Even the Gov. of Kano recieve symparthy. Even this woman doesnt enjoy being a politician. They strungle getting into power 3yrs after winning election didnt even use 2yrs in power and you hate her to a point of opening a trend. This is my question "WHAT WILL YOU DO IF POLITICIAN WHO HAS USE 12yrs DIES?

Good. Jona must complete him own 8 (eight) years. South-west don chop complete 8 (eight). Na turn by turn. Any persin wey want wahala go take him head carry' m.d.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by ckkris: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2013
moderatorr:

[size=15pt]When rich men die, the comments from most poor people will show you that they too were as wicked, just that they never got the chance![/size]

No opportunity to steal, though qualified TO EARN A LIVING.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Eltas: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2013
See what poverty can cause...
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Adurangba(f): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2013
This OP must have his head examined. I pray worse will be said about you when you hit your grave.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by ckkris: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2013
BoboYekini: If you are a nigerian politician and you are blameless, then scream it from the rooftops. Else this is what happens. It has got to that stage.
I live in Nigeria, if any polithiefcian make pim, make him produce tax returns, showing sources of billions spent on generators, diesel, concubines, illegitimate children, etc.Jones is justifiably angry, not at the deceased, but at the system she personifies.

1 Like

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2013
MichaelJones is right.

As hateful as it sounds, death (timely or untimely) might just be an effective way of purging the system of heartless leaders. The problem is that it's occurrence is not as desired/required for potency. If only the death rate of these thieving politicians were geometric as against it's current arithmetic progression...

If WE are bold enough to stage a revolution, then such inhumane wishes would not be necessary.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2013

I'm not here to mock the dead, but sincerely this is nothing but the TRUTH and sorry to say many more of dem are going to die soon,.....
My condolences to funmilayo's family! Karma is on dah look-out
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2013
Every Nigerian benefits from the corruption of this nation.. @OP just pity the dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Names Accountant-general Of The Federation / Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges / Pakistan To Partner With Nigeria On Defence (arms Production). Seriously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.