Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! (3607 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2013
You're one sick guy.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2013
Na wa for michaeljones oooo...I can see u are really JONZING. Tell me, out of all u earn,how much have u given to that poor beggar on your street? How many tyms hav u opened ur doors for the homeless? How many orphans hav u sponsored to school? How many water wells have u given out to dry communities? Have u ever sought for local concillor post just so that you could atleast improve the standards of ur community? Just don't abuse the dead..let alone someone..a woman, who took up the duties of men,for the betterment of her community despite her ill-health...pray for forgiveness cos no one knows who is next..u think u r better than her...but wait till u die,and hear what your juniors in the office,or neighbours at home or your poor relatives would say of you at your graveside...tym will tell...may God hav mercy on us all...ameen

1 Like

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by tomakint: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2013
Omo this michael jones guy harsh ooo shocked shocked bro just show some respect for the dead if not for her at least for her bereaved husband and children! Her slate is clean now, she has gone to be with her God! Of course, I understand your grievances towards these disgruntled elements but not at a time like this or on a sensitive thread like this one! May her soul rest in PEACE! cool
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Adurangba(f): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2013
OP. If you have proof that she stole money, come out here and display it or may God silence you forever for your unwarranted outburst against the innocent.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by pheyikemi: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2013
@ Michael Jones now dat u r glad she's dead, hw many kobo has dat added to ur life? Honestly, u r one sick fellow who needs to be locked up in bedlam 4eva. I'm sure if u were in dt post u'll steal more dn any othr politician, d fact dt u r nt holdin any political post now doesn't make u perfect being, money they say brings out d worst in man. And I'm sure itz ur type who steal little money @ work by fabricating figures.
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Noiseless2: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2013
Let the living polithiefcians listen to Michael Jones, he has a point.

1 Like

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by otokx(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2013
Long life and prosperity to the poster for saying the truth and also if you can stick largely to it. These politicians are just having a field day stealing our money and taking it abroad. Look at the deputy governor having landed property in Ghana and declaring 1.2 billion as worth in Naira. Has she been able to take a kobo of that into the place that she has gone to? We know that the money she stole is far more than twice the declared amount and that could have been used to increase the life expectancy age of the ekiti people. For those saying pity should be shown on the children left behind by way of caution - they should know the truth. They probably wont even be in Nigeria anyway but they can do the right thing by returning a greater percentage if not all back to the ekiti people by way of embarking on massive developmental projects in that state. Note i did not say return the money to the government because they too are no better and will only loot the money.

3 Likes

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Adurangba(f): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Which truth has he said? That he lumped all politicians together and rained incentives on them, even the dead, which truth has he said? Just like saying all black people are daft and some mofos will say its true. Abi is it not the truth? Like he accused the woman of graft without any proof and some people are saying God bless him?
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jakumo:

Mike Jones don't be taking no buuuulchit ha ha ha.
Mike Jones don't be half-steppin'.
Mike Jones be knowin' what time it is.
Mike Jone's momma didn't raise no fools.
Mike Jones be talkin' grown likes d'muffugguh.
Mike Jones is da MAN ha ha ha!!

You obviously haven't been taking your medicine in the correct doses. undecided
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
omartins: OP........ There is what you are hidden from us all. Even the Gov. of Kano recieve symparthy. Even this woman doesnt enjoy being a politician. They strungle getting into power 3yrs after winning election didnt even use 2yrs in power and you hate her to a point of opening a trend. This is my question "WHAT WILL YOU DO IF POLITICIAN WHO HAS USE 12yrs DIES?
shocked shocked

O ga o undecided
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by Kairoseki77: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
The moderators are too ashamed to put this on the front page!

Let's hear what every Nigerian has to say!
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by obyrich(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
Adura_ngba: Which truth has he said? That he lumped all politicians together and [b]rained incentives[/size][size=8pt][/b] on them, even the dead, which truth has he said? Just like saying all black people are daft and some mofos will say its true. Abi is it not the truth? Like he accused the woman of graft without any proof and some people are saying God bless him?
Are you one them? Do you benefit from the loot?
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by obyrich(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Adura_ngba: Which truth has he said? That he lumped all politicians together and rained incentives on them, even the dead, which truth has he said? Just like saying all black people are daft and some mofos will say its true. Abi is it not the truth? Like he accused the woman of graft without any proof and some people are saying God bless him?
Are you one them? Do you benefit from the loot?

1 Like

Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by baby124: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Is this kind of thread supposed to be allowed on NL? This woman has a family and children. This thread is totally uncalled for and sick. May you not experience cancer. Who knows how many will rejoice when you die? This thread should be deleted!
Re: I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! by GalaxyNoteII: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yawn. Attention-seeking.

Mrs. Funmilayo, RIP.

*un-followed*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola To Empower 5,000 Widows In Osun / Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP / Bauchi State Gubernatorial Election Results (Barr. Muhammad wins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.