Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43740 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Uch74(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
Agent 008:
I

You are not clothed in luxury then I presume wink
Ȋ̝̊̅'m ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥k o Ooº°˚º°˚˚°º! Ȋ̝̊̅'m not bad!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Petebaba: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
This is a very interesting and debatable issue.
I’m a nice guy and I understand what the writer meant but the way he tainted it got me thinking. He described Nice Guys as kinda Misfits in relationships. Nice guys are NATURALLY nice and they can’t just help it. It is in their blood to be courteous, simple, generous (especially toward their lovers), and kind.
As a way of introduction very few ladies may become close to a Nice Guy in a romantic relationship, but those that do will find themselves with a fiercely loyal and faithful lover. Yes, Nice Guys may be distrustful and may simply avoid entering into close relationships in order to avoid possible future pain. On the surface they appear to be cold and guarded, but in truth, they can be tender-hearting and caring if you don’t mess with them. So if you find one, keep him and be faithful to him. You will NEVER regret it.
Nice guys are the best guys any lady can date and let me correct some of the MYTHS this writer has elucidated:

NICE GUYS ARE INSECURE: Oh that is NOT true. Nice Guys are NOT usually insecure at the start of a relationship. They only get insecure when you begin to take them for granted. They give you their loyalty and you are paying them with something else, so they get uncertain about you. So it is the responsibility of a lady not to play pranks with them.

NICE GUYS ARE CLINGY: Yes, when you are faithful to someone and you give them your best, you tend to be clingy. It’s normal. It may be irritating, though, if in excess. A clingy guy will not likely be unfaithful in a relationship. However, everything has to be moderate.

NICE GUYS GO OVER BOARD…..: You need to understand that it is the nature of nice guys to give. They are not doing it because of insecurity. You’ll even notice that they are kind to their casual friends too, not to talk of their own lover and this is not a bad attitude.

NICE GUYS RARELY SPEAK UP WHEN SOMETHING BOTHERS THEM, AND RARELY STATE CLEARLY WHAT IT IS THEY WANT, NEED AND EXPECT: I want to state here that Nice Guys are peace lovers. They always try hard to avoid conflict in a relationship and they tend not to say things that will hurt the feelings of their partners. If they do, they would not hesitate to apologize. I think this will be appreciated by ladies who want peace too. However, not all Nice Guys keep mute when things go wrong. A mature Nice Guy is very open and he tells you when anything bothers him, especially when you encourage him to speak up.

NICE GUYS DON’T LIKE THEMSELVES: I disagree with this statement. Nice guys like themselves but they go all the way to make you happy. They want to satisfy you and always see you smiling, not feeling hurt. I think this is a plus for them.

All in all, I think some ladies who have had terrible experiences with bad guys will prefer to end up with the nice ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2013
cronsberg: listen guys,this is my field since am a perfect leykis 101 student cheesy here it goes...
"nice guys get women only in movies. reality is the exact opposite"
No woman likes a nice guy. If she tells you she wants a nice guy, ask her how old is she? grin she will definitely be above 30yrs of age.
Every woman will tell you nice guys will win at the end since women only marry nice guys,(as if marriage is some kind of winning). infact is that really winning? think about it ! when she was in her prime 18-25 years she will never give a second look to the nice guy, all the while ba.nging her youth away with a "bad boy", in other words the bad boy was the b.ars.tard that enjoyed her fresh young body (oh those supple b.reasts like fresh bread out of the oven grin grin) .

but when she's getting towards 30yrs and wrinkles/sagging start to appear in places that matter cheesy she then decides to give the nice guy a chance, but unbeknown to the nice guy, he's been cheated by accepting leftovers to tie him down for the rest of his life. Note that the only reason the woman will give him the chance is that no bad boy wants her anymore, cuz she's considered old, and the bad boys proceed to hotter younger chicks, so either way the nice guy always loose.

the only true way is to be a typical jerk/badboy

Your way of reasoning is very sad and simplistic.
First of all, not every young girl is into "bad boys". I am convinced that ONLY those girls / women who have psychological issues are into bad boys. Any girl / woman who loves herself will not end up with someone who doesn't treat her the way she deserves. My own experience and psychological research prove that.
Secondly, when a woman turns 30 and changes her preference from bad guys to nice guys then it doesn't mean that she is scared of remaining alone because first wrinkles show up BUT it could as well be that she has wisend up AND healed! 'Cause no lady with a healthy self-image and love for herself will aspire to be with an a.s.s.ho.le. Only psychologically challenged women make the decision to start a relationship or even worse a family with a person who could as well be their enemy.
Thirdly, I'm so happy NOT to have to live in Nigeria because in the place where I live it is perfectly NORMAL that EDUCATED women start thinking of marriage at the end of their 20s and later and nobody cares or calls them desperate.
Fourthly, men like you will never have happy homes. You will take this bad Boy attitude into your home and produce an unhappy mother, which will also affect your children, most of all your daughters, who will end up with a man similar to you ... and the circle goes on and on.
Last but not least, like SOME (psychologically challenged) ladies are into bad boys, SOME men like to be treated BAD too. They are motivated when you treat them like a doormat. I have seen the so called "bad boys" turning into doormats once they met a girl who was even worse than them. I remember a girlfriend telling me: the secret to making a men do whatever you wanthim to is to not be too nice to him. Be good in bed but bad to him, don't commit.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by toshmann(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Women like hot-headed bad boys. FACT cool and this is understandable bc bad guys know how to make a girl feel nice about herself, get what they want and vanish. grin

Infact some women even like men that beat them ( this is the one I don't understand) undecided but it's unbelievably true.

Also, men like bad girls, not for marriage but for banging. Infact I know many guys who the the sight of virgins. shocked

Me, I like pretty girls wink
Good girl, Bad girl, Neutral girl, Just be pretty and I'm game cool
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by sweetpoison(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
D op is frustrated
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by toshmann(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetpoison: D op is frustrated
Lol grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Sam32(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
pompori king: When you're older and smarter you would keep wondering why those same women keep marrying the nice guys

Sure the nice guyz r patient enough to wait till when she ready to get married *niceguyrule #4: always respect a woman's choices no matter how it affects u
Sucks
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Sam32(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nice guys treat ladies too nice. Lets face it wen someones treats u more dan u deserve u get spooked! In a gurls world u place undeserved worth upon her, wich means she gets d burden of giving back high quality returns. We r all imperfect humans!
I av a female account on a social ntwk( long story), nd d way most guyz(yes nice guys) work tinz out wit ladies its out of proportion nd too demanding if u r to reciprocate
Facts nice guys shld remain nice guys bt d qualities of 'bad boiz' shld b adapted in d dating field
Quit bangin ur head on d wall!!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Sexbadoo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
i cnt change 4rm who i am just coz i wanna get laid...am naturally nice nd get along wt gurlz too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.