Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) (40072 Views)

Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) / Power Of Bleaching Cream: Complete Transformation Of Vera Sidika (photos) / New Video And Pics Of Vera Sidika Twerking In Her Closet...this One Big O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2013
You wont last 1 minute on this package.. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Datas121(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2013
Ladies is iyanya ...ur waist ur waist..coz i knw dats wat is taking iyanya dia......but how i wish it was tuface to represent us grin
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2013
gbosaa:

Are you sure??..you are not teasing right?

I wouldnt want to waste my time and money going to Allen Ave only to behold Onila's kind of lekpa behind..

All shapes and sizes berekete for there. The ones wey lepa pass Onila and slimyem yansh dey (for the men wey like to dey poke bone), while the ones wey full pass this Kenyan girl dey as well, na you go choose. Even all sizes of bobbie plenty for dia - from Cossy+ to Genevieve-. Guaranteed.

No ask me whether I don 'sample' some from there before oh, na only look I dey look them if I dey pass the road for night embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by ANYPEN(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
shanpannna o oooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by preeky: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
looks can be deceiving but her body looks unexploited and innocent.those kenyan men have no eyes or is she too young?
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by sanspiffy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
some good booty i have got a friend with almost the same type of as.s, i would tap that all night
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
IT'S OFFICIAL! NIGERIAN MEN LOVE FAT WOMEN undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by 32D: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
only dogs love bones
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by sanspiffy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
i don't like fat women to be honest though she looks chubby but that's some good as.s wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by holluwai(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
LMFAO who said i am bony? There is a difference btwn slim, curvy and fat and this lady is fat undecided.
32-D:

only dogs love bones
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by 32D: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
LMFAO who said i am bony? There is a difference btwn slim, curvy and fat and this lady is fat undecided.
loool so where do u fall
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol am sure you'd love to know wink Definitely not FAT!
32-D:

loool so where do u fall
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by victorD3: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nyanya will surely tap this waste (waist)
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by adahib: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
musampa
give me this one and my life will never remain the same.
funny thing is that once we sign the attendance repeatedly,we go lose interest.all this things na the same but chai,the babe hot.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by adahib: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:

babe leave that thing.call her what you may,this girl is smoking hot.typically my spec.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by 32D: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lol am sure you'd love to know wink Definitely not FAT!
i rili wana know. m tempted to think u r one of those extremely slim, anorexic babes...u gals shld pity ur husbands n boyfys na....dealing with bone is not fun at all,
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by dbride: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
This thread is so so misleading. She is one of the artistes to perform in one of the shows during BBA. She will not be a housemate and Iyanya will also not be a housemate but a performing musician. The identity of any BBA participant remains secret unti the D-day.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by preeky: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
that woman is smoking hot and should never ever visit this country now that all our men here are in fantasy.Nairaland men na wao,big booty shine allover naija u don see this kenyan girl

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by crisycent: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
HOW UGLY
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by amber222(f): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
pro01: Sometimes I wonder whether most of these NL members are real-life hermits with severe detachment from everyday life. See as dem dey hala like say anything dey special about this girl and her big yansh; when many ordinary Naija girls in the streets get this kind yansh and hips and bigger sef. Even ashawos wey stand for road. Abi na because this one be quasi-celeb na im come make am big deal.
I don't knw y u guys are making noise 4 jt ordinary hip & butt.if dt lady knws d implicatn of dt diseases she hs on her body,she wn't snd d pics 2 pple on d web.i gv her sm few yrs 4rm nw & u all dt are mastubating right nw will find it irritating.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by heykims(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nd ds is d very gurl i saw her nude pix, no be lie, go google....
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
not necessarily, i just love it when the """"" has meat around it and theres a robust juicy extension to ride on..
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by OkparaIgbo: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ife n' eri...Just my flavour..Right packages in the right areas.. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-9RDfy5ilo
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Ivynwa(f): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
The perfect feminine body for me is a proportionate body that have good/right proportion of b*oobs to go with the as*es like my humble self wink cool (Oh yeah! I love my model body).
Not a tiny b*oob with an all over the place a*s or an all over the place b*oobs with a flat a*s. Hell no! I like them proportionate, an a*s to die for, a commensurate b*oob and a visible curvy waist that hasn't disappeared with fat. Yeah----when I stand, I'm cool and proportionate. Thank you!
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Zsupuk(f): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
dbride: This thread is so so misleading. She is one of the artistes to perform in one of the shows during BBA. She will not be a housemate and Iyanya will also not be a housemate but a performing musician. The identity of any BBA participant remains secret unti the D-day.
she aint a muscian my dear. She is a possibility though there is another in the running. Lets wait and see.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Are you fat like Vera?
Ivynwa: The perfect feminine body for me is a proportionate body that have good/right proportion of b*oobs to go with the as*es like my humble self wink cool (Oh yeah! I love my model body).
Not a tiny b*oob with an all over the place a*s or an all over the place b*oobs with a flat a*s. Hell no! I like them proportionate, an a*s to die for, a commensurate b*oob and a visible curvy waist that hasn't disappeared with fat. Yeah----when I stand, I'm cool and proportionate. Thank you!
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Ivynwa(f): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Are you fat like Vera?

No love,
I look sweet not fat. Thanks grin
I don't have an all over the place spilling a*s like Miss Vera nor an all over the place spilling b*oobs like Cossy shocked. I have the absolute proportion of things in the right places, not flat flat---not spilling either. Yeah yeah! grin Someone saw me returning from the gym yesterday and was rebuking me that as slim as I am I still work out. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Zsupuk(f): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Not Vera it might be a lady called Huddah Monroe...u can chk her out...but as said earlier no one really knows.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Inoknowbook: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
What a waste of flesh. Three more beautiful asses coulda come out of this.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Ivynwa(f): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
I no know book:
What a waste of flesh. Three more beautiful asses coulda come out of this.

Haha
Ejine doesn't think so.
He actually announced to the NL forum that he likes to balance his beer glasscup on a*ses like that when he is hanging out liming grin grin A*ses that runneth over, Heavy-T-Bomber girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious / Stella Agoda's Birthday: 'I Go Dye' Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Cute Pics / Tekno Seals N1.2Billion Sony Music Deal In Grand Style [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.