Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN (8173 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State / Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Lusola15: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
OsunOriginal: We are not dumbos like Igbos. If he likes let him give one trillion per month to Fasheun, he wont get any vote from South West in 2015. Who in south west will vote for a proven inept leader?

Let them register UPN, we are not imbes. - i tell you that party will not win a polling boot in Okene, how much more the whole of SW.

Sorry u don't speak for all yorubas not for me. I keep an open mind

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by OsunOriginal: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lusola15:

Sorry u don't speak for all yorubas not for me. I keep an open mind

Man, you can keep your mind open and collect money from Fasheun to destabilise south west. That your open crude mind wont change anything in SW. We know we have scumbags here as well - Bode George, Obanokoro, OBJ, Gbenga Danie, Alao Akala, Oyinlole, etc to mention a few. I am sure your mind is open like that of the guys I mentioned here.

But for the majority sane SWesternees, we know our right from left. The good thing, we are in the majority - scumbags are few here unlike SE.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Lusola15: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
OsunOriginal:

But for the majority sane SWesternees, we know our right from left. The good thing, we are in the majority - scumbags are few here unlike SE.

I still keep an open mind even in d minority. We yorubas don't follow d crowd learn dt and know dt. We will not trade one tyrant for another.

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by talktimi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Saintly snakescant deceive me...

http://newsdiaryonline.com/acn_deal.htm
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by talktimi(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Snakes, leeches and time wasters not our portion in Nigeria...

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/84017/1/how-acn-sold-ribadu-to-president-goodluck.html
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by kawkab: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2013
if someone comes up to say that Tinubu is funding and is behind the resurgence of MEND in the south south. how many of you would believe it.

think twice before you come to conclusions about stories you hear and read.

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by jason123: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Who blinded the Yorubas? They are now so blind and sheepishly stupid that they follow Tinubu like a god! I have also noticed that the ones who make the most noise about Tinubu are these diasporans. Yorubas n Lagosians know ACN is stealing Lagos dry! Tinubu has attained a god like status in Yorubas land, so much so that you can't cough without asking for permission from Tinubu.

Lagosians n SWesterners ON GROUND are tired of ACN!

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by seanet01: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
jason123: Who blinded the Yorubas? They are now so blind and sheepishly stupid that they follow Tinubu like a god! I have also noticed that the ones who make the most noise about Tinubu are these diasporans. Yorubas n Lagosians know ACN is stealing Lagos dry! Tinubu has attained a god like status in Yorubas land, so much so that you can't cough without asking for permission from Tinubu.

Lagosians n SWesterners ON GROUND are tired of ACN!
Oh Boy stop yawning dust.
Nobody blinded Yorubas and for your information we have a much more responsible government in the south west than the re.tar.ded Niger Delta you came from where all they do is share allocation at the end of the month.
You are not the one to tell us who to follow.
In the last General Elections, the people of South West have decided who they wanted to govern them and your dubious and nonsensical propaganda is not needed.
Go back to Delta state and retrieve your homeland from the dogs before displaying your ignorance here.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by onos217(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
All the comments I have read so far seems to be one-sided. It's possible,is all I hear.
And that's all we do in this dome of ours; we talk and talk,and never do anything.
It's possible, how?Give us a practical solutions,and don't just sit there and begin to say it's possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Suspends Fayose / Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena / Enugu Civil Disturbances: Ugwuanyi Promises To Get To The Root Of The Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.