Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] (3939 Views)

When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) / Photo ... Teaching A Confirm Amateur How To Use Computer During Chatting / When You're Chatting With New Catch And The Toilet Calls (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by sheedy407(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Mods,pardon me,don't kno where to post this.

My elder brother whom i have been living with and who is my sole provider got married to another woman around six months ago after his first wife past away living him with a three years old son.

At first the new woman was the ideal wife bringing back the once gone happiness in the house, playing the loving and caring wife and a stepmother to my brother's son.

The first four months were perfect until she got what I think she wanted [A church wedding].

One month after the wedding was fine but after that she turned to a kung fu warrior and a beast.

She started maltreating my nephew and whenever I intervened she would tell my brother that i was being disrespectful and she started turning my brother against me.

Things turned crazier and she would sometimes beat me up but I never told my brother in fear of being thrown out of the house. I later started seeing marks on brothers face and frm there i knew that we were in danger and it was like my brother was bewitched. He never would listen to any negative talk about his wife.

I remember one day he came late and after beating him up she locked him out for the whole night.

I tried to talk to my brother but he wouldn't talk about it, he even threatened to throw me out of the house if i continued interfering in his family Issues.

I chose to shut up.

Now she did it again and this time its much worse. She found him chatting with a lady neighbour and she stabbed him while he was asleep and pulled out his intestines.

Now my brother is fighting for his life in a hospital and and am fearing we might loose him.

Please guys help me pray for my brother, Can't bear to loose him cos he is all i have and no where to go.

If I May ask, Please if you're in my Shoe, What will you do?

Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by ayobase(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
DAMN!
WTF!
She should be executed for goodness case....this is a pure case of a murderer!

Call the police boy!

I don't think this true either!
My brother being stabbed, and I'm here on NL seeking for THESE NLers' opinions.....u gat to be kidding me OP......I wouldn't have time for this bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by mkoabiola: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Is ds 4 real?
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by Bigflamie(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Photokiosk.
If this is real, then i must've taken laws into my hand by busting her skull beyond recognition.
Dude, nothing will happen to him, just be prayerful that he responds to treatment.
I'm already feeling for you.
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by ojayz45: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Short of words.some women can b damn heartless.this done 2a man for chatting with a (lady) neighbor.DAMN
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by sunnyt1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Heeeeeeeee, dats a gory picture, heavens. I pray its fotoshop
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by Onyeasi(m): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2013
@poster.. Sorry for what happened.. I pray for healing.
Buh seriously, you're educated. This is a joke section. Some of us here can't withstand that pics.
Mod, intervene on this thread.
*feeling dizzy*
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by hottprince: 12:55am On Apr 08, 2013
This aint OP's story, I've seen ds pic a lot on d net
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
really?.....try harder
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by paulesma: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Anyone wif bb charger here?

1 Like

Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by MistadeRegal(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2015
A woman stabbed your unclebrother and you didn't do anything else than post it on nairaland?......Ok....Nice one.

Your unclebrother is a mute and that's what happen to mutes who think they are caring.

Your unclebrother should have employed a Beth Phoenix to be his bodyguard....(You too take note)

But why should she go for stabbing when she can still punch and set marks on your unclebrother's face?

Arrest that........errrmmm....guys what's the femminine use of nigga?
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by youngRx(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
fake story joor....hv seen dt pix sumwia bfor
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by sinaj(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Jeeeeez!!! *faints*
Re: See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 31, 2019
Such sick. cool

(1) (Reply)

Time To Laugh: Teacher And Student Jokes / Knock Knock Challenge!!! Share Yours / Hilarious: When Your Father Is A Civil Engineer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.