Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Did TRAVEL VISA Become A Big Issue In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did TRAVEL VISA Become A Big Issue In Nigeria? (1009 Views)

Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) / List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Paying "Travel / Visa Agents" - Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did TRAVEL VISA Become A Big Issue In Nigeria? by Ugosample(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm just curious to know travel visa became a big "issue" in Nigeria. Arround me, i hear a lot of people saying, US visa hard to get oh! If you get am, you don hammer! I even know some who do fasting, praying and jumping from one spiritualist to another just to get visa. Others patronise fake visa agents that will eventually swindle him/her. And you see people who say are suffering on obtaining this visa, `miraculously raise requisite funds needed for travelling which sometimes is over #500,000. It's so disheartening! If you want to travel, do a little research, apply for the visa with the required documents needed (no fake oh!) and pay the visa fees of course. Enough of story, i would like to hear the audiences' opinion in this matter as this matter don tire me! Thanks.
Re: How Did TRAVEL VISA Become A Big Issue In Nigeria? by Remmy488(m): 4:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Why many think US visa is hard to get is
1. They don't allow non-appearance for their interview
2.It takes a longer period for application to be processed. As for other Visa ppl use agents cos of lack of confidence,info on the required documents and also due to high level of corruption in some embassies in Nigeria.

Ugosample: I'm just curious to know travel visa became a big "issue" in Nigeria. Arround me, i hear a lot of people saying, US visa hard to get oh! If you get am, you don hammer! I even know some who do fasting, praying and jumping from one spiritualist to another just to get visa. Others patronise fake visa agents that will eventually swindle him/her. And you see people who say are suffering on obtaining this visa, `miraculously raise requisite funds needed for travelling which sometimes is over #500,000. It's so disheartening! If you want to travel, do a little research, apply for the visa with the required documents needed (no fake oh!) and pay the visa fees of course. Enough of story, i would like to hear the audiences' opinion in this matter as this matter don tire me! Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Agreement: How South Africa Denies Nigerians / (visa Approval Letter) / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.