Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) (1648 Views)

President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) / Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya / President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) by Iyaniwura123: 1:32am On Apr 08, 2013
Born in 2003, the Kid President (real names Robbie Novak) is already described as an American comedian, a TED speaker (Inspirer) and a motivational speaker. He is a sensation on YouTube where one of his videos has over 10 million views already and he has caused a stir on Twitter. His videos center on inspiration and motivation, with enough comic relief. The Kid President calls himself 'the voice of a generation'.

http://iyaniwura.com/kid-president-meets-president-barack-obama-video/

Recently, his dream came true when he met with President Barack Obama who took him to the Oval Office (he even sat on the President's chair) and gave him a detailed lecture on many issues. President Obama also asked for his advice and suggestions and his response was quite awesome. The Kid President once proclaimed: 'I'm not in a party. I am a party.'

Enjoy the thrilling video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TssZ9Uma1-w

Thanks for your time.
Iyaniwura.

Re: Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) by masagoody(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
op, i hail u heavily for all this your insightful writeups... U happen to b the only person am following of nairaland... But i just saw someone comenting that you are a lady... Is that true?

1 Like

Re: Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) by Iyaniwura123: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ha! You will pay some heavy cash for the answer o....lol! grin
masagoody: op, i hail u heavily for all this your insightful writeups... U happen to b the only person am following of nairaland... But i just saw someone comenting that you are a lady... Is that true?
Re: Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Some peeps gats a big crush for Iyaniwura........He is HE......!!!

1 Like

Re: Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) by Iyaniwura123: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Donroxy wan kill me with laff for hia o!!! grin grin grin
donroxy: Some peeps gats a big crush for Iyaniwura........He is HE......!!!

1 Like

Re: Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) by masagoody(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ìyániwúrà123: Ha! You will pay some heavy cash for the answer o....lol! grin
okay, maybe it would be in my best interest not to find out the answer... But whoever you are, am inspired... Thanks for being you... God's grace to carry on is what i pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Kid President Meets President Barack Obama (VIDEO) by Iyaniwura123: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Thank you so very much for your support, please watch out for my next posts. I'm sure you will like them wink
masagoody: okay, maybe it would be in my best interest not to find out the answer... But whoever you are, am inspired... Thanks for being you... God's grace to carry on is what i pray for you.

(1) (Reply)

USA: Ferguson Police Officer Found Not Guilty / Who Said Hillary Clinton Is Not A Racist? / Maps That Americans Don't Like To Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.