Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages (23041 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Good Morning, I just received a message from Procter & Gamble saying I was successful in the test held and that I will be kept informed about the next step. Who else got the mail?

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ayurdavid: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2013
is it through mail or phone? and when did u write d exam?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2013
I got it through mail and i wrote the test on the 25th.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ayurdavid: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
that means you are suppose to be at NECA house today for the P&G recruitmemt event
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2013
^^ bros, don't mis-inform others o, for those that attended the NYSC finance recruitment event like a month back, no need to attend the event because it is for those that applied for other positions (NYSC) apart from finance, while those in the latter category that did the test on the 25th and pass, are to be at the venue for the event, just that they won't write the test again.

So, for the finance guys, no need to attend, just wait for the next step as stated in the success email sent, but others (that passed) must go, only that no re-writing of test. Cest' fini

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ayurdavid: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2013
k. tanx for the clarification
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2013
oxygen25: ^^ bros, don't mis-inform others o, for those that attended the NYSC finance recruitment event like a month back, no need to attend the event because it is for those that applied for other positions (NYSC) apart from finance, while those in the latter category that did the test on the 25th and pass, are to be at the venue for the event, just that they won't write the test again.

So, for the finance guys, no need to attend, just wait for the next step as stated in the success email sent, but others (that passed) must go, only that no re-writing of test. Cest' fini

The mail i got didnt specify that i go for the recruitment fair. I was only told that i was successful in the test and i should await further information. Besides, i got the mail around 8:30am.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by RiKKies: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2013
Good for you OP. Congrats!
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
topefisayo:

The mail i got didnt specify that i go for the recruitment fair. I was only told that i was successful in the test and i should await further information. Besides, i got the mail around 8:30am.

Shey you are part of the finance recruitment guys? If so, no need. Await further information.

It is well.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Siga: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2013
topefisayo:

...nice...worked with P & G for alittle over 2yrs for Ibadan before I cut...not a bad place to work sha...
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bodejohn(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Siga: ...nice...worked with P & G for alittle over 2yrs for Ibadan before I cut...not a bad place to work sha...

@ siga, we might have met... smiley

@ all
Kindly tell your friends and family to check the company's external website "www.experiencepg.com" for details of the many available positions.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Siga: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
bodejohn:

@ siga, we might have met... smiley

@ all
Kindly tell your friends and family to check the company's external website "www.experiencepg.com" for details of the many available positions.
...For real...worked 2002 - 2004 ... Pampers line...
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Olubeey(f): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
sadPlease when are the going to recruit again,would like to apply,thanks
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Olubeey(f): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
sadPlease when are they going to recruit again,would like to apply,thanks
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by everjide: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
@topefisayo congrats. Pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ tell what dere test waz like? Am writing 2moro. Tnk you.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
topefisayo:

Hello, Please is the test you wrote for the General (management trainee) recruitment or for the finance recruitment? Please be specific to avoid causing confusion.

And did you attend the seminar/event previously?

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by point45(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
im guessing you wrote management trainee and havent received any mail right? lol, strange cos that felt like the easiest test in the world, to fail it will come as a rude shock and a bad wake up call.
teminoni:

Hello, Please is the test you wrote for the General (management trainee) recruitment or for the finance recruitment? Please be specific to avoid causing confusion.

And did you attend the seminar/event previously?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
point45: im guessing you wrote management trainee and havent received any mail right? lol, strange cos that felt like the easiest test in the world, to fail it will come as a rude shock and a bad wake up call.

No I wrote the Finance (NYSC).
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by shenkron: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
topefisayo: Good Morning, I just received a message from Procter & Gamble saying I was successful in the test held and that I will be kept informed about the next step. Who else got the mail?

i am happy for you dear, i also wrote the test on same day but havnt heard anything. altho i didnt finish my maths buth i am sure i didnt fail d test. maybe they did the test by the top highest scorers.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by mhoo(f): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
shenkron:
i am happy for you dear, i also wrote the test on same day but havnt heard anything. altho i didnt finish my maths buth i am sure i didnt fail d test. maybe they did the test by the top highest scorers.

To the best of my knowledge, cut off is 80% so I don't feel bad that I no get mail o... Congrats to those successful though! All the best!
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^ whaoh! 80% as pass mark? Thank God for this o.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by shenkron: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
mhoo:

To the best of my knowledge, cut off is 80% so I don't feel bad that I no get mail o... Congrats to those successful though! All the best!

80%? That's rather high if u ask me,I guess u know someone who works there. Goodluck to those who made it in their interviews.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by loma(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Siga: ...For real...worked 2002 - 2004 ... Pampers line...

Interesting. Was there around the same time. Managed MMO/Warehouse
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
topefisayo: Good Morning, I just received a message from Procter & Gamble saying I was successful in the test held and that I will be kept informed about the next step. Who else got the mail?

Same here bro.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by karis2(f): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Congrates,wish u success on your next stage

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 1:52am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by mokeju(f): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2013
Abeg how una hear about the vacancy?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by mhoo(f): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
mokeju: Abeg how una hear about the vacancy?

Guess recruitment is still rolling and there should be another batch of test May/June thereabout. visit www.experiencepg.com
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2013
Any info yet?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
topefisayo: Any info yet?
None since dat last one on 8th,April
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2013
Ok. We are all expectant.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
topefisayo: Ok. We are all expectant.
Holla wen u gat update.I will do same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid / MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment (4 Positions) / How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (after NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.