Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! (6134 Views)

Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / POLL: Who Is Your Favourite Nairaland Religion Personality For The Year 2009? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^^
Lmao..

hey stryk... i no wan be coach o... tongue
put me on the left wing.. I'll run rings around tobechi.. cheesy

LWKMD!!! If Tobe catch you! Lol!!! Actually you were in the line-up until LB left. You are the best man to keep team Atheist together. You will do that best as the coach wink
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Alwaystrue(f): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy
I had been seeing this thread but never clicked. Striklymi, I had to hold myself not to laff out loud.
You are one funny one. My dear, fornication (sexual sin) is a sin agaisnt the body and God's temple, unlike other sins outside the body o and I will not take that sitting on the bench. Put me in the field! Yeah, get your humour on, nothing do you. Funny guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2013
Alwaystrue: cheesy grin cheesy
I had been seeing this thread but never clicked. Striklymi, I had to hold myself not to laff out loud.
You are one funny one. My dear, fornication (sexual sin) is a sin agaisnt the body and God's temple, unlike other sins outside the body o and I will not take that sitting on the bench. Put me in the field! Yeah, get your humour on, nothing do you. Funny guy.

grin
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2013
musKeeto:
Any demons pressed you last night? tongue wink
None. I sensed it too.
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!! I am doing great man! Coach Goshen believes you would do well in that role. The goalkeeper is the most important man in defense wink

Goshen come and answer for yourself!! Do you have a hand in this?? *pulling my gloves*
goshen!!! Come forth and answer for yourself, if not i'll expose your black ar$$ and invite everyman on the team to come and watch.
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Image123(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
funniest thread i ever read in this section i think. Hope some 'osazeic' fellow doesn't get twittic soon. nice one OP, nice one.
striktlymi, you no tell us where you dey play oh.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Jezuspoa: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
hey strik, i gata lil confession to make, about you know the imposter S-T-R-I-T-k-ly-myself
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Image123: funniest thread i ever read in this section i think. Hope some 'osazeic' fellow doesn't get twittic soon. nice one OP, nice one.
striktlymi, you no tell us where you dey play oh.

Lol!!! I am one of the fans cheering the teams on grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Image123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!! I am one of the fans cheering the teams on grin
no worry , na to dey throw my jersey to you after each match bi that. Just dey hail me for pitch. lol.
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Image123:
no worry , na to dey throw my jersey to you after each match bi that. Just dey hail me for pitch. lol.

LWKMD!!!
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by deols(f): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why am I just seeing this? the atheist list without logicboy is incomplete though.

The Islam team anyday o jare...

Winning with 10 no be small thing o and we win home and away even without maclatunji as the referee..

OAM4J refereeing and Afam as line's man as we win here https://www.nairaland.com/1247442/boko-haram-amnesty-quran
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by deols(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
justaqad:

lwkmd..
this used to be my coach's tactics. fielding less players and eventually winvning.lol
I LOVE TEAM ISLAM

TEAM ISLAM.
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
I don die! Laff don kee me finish for hia! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by JeSoul(f): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
striktlymi...free-kin' hilarious! You're a natural writer.

I take exception though....why am I not playing? angry I will have you know I play shutdown, I dare-you-to-come-around defense on my company's soccerfootball team (though I'm currently sidelined with a sprained ankle)...oh wait, you knew I sprained my ankle that's why you left me off? why didn't you say so? oh okay, no problem. I forgive you! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ihedinobi: I don die! Laff don kee me finish for hia! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by PastorOluT(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Saw the thread yesterday but could not comment, wow this is really for laughs as you the topic of the thread reads.
Surprised i made the team though, more blessing in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
JeSoul: striktlymi...free-kin' hilarious! You're a natural writer.

I take exception though....why am I not playing? angry I will have you know I play shutdown, I dare-you-to-come-around defense on my company's soccerfootball team (though I'm currently sidelined with a sprained ankle)...oh wait, you knew I sprained my ankle that's why you left me off? why didn't you say so? oh okay, no problem. I forgive you! cheesy

Lol!!! Referees are not allowed sister jesoul grin

striktlymi: ATHEIST FIRST ELEVEN:

Strikers: Alfaman and ooman

Alfaman has been forced to play a bit deep into the attack, behind ooman, the new top striker. His prowess in front of goal is yet to be tested as the referees, Jesoul and manmustwack, have been quick to issue him a red card whenever he is with the ball. This however is just a small glitch cause the new coach is on the job.

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Saw the thread yesterday but could not comment, wow this is really for laughs as you the topic of the thread reads.
Surprised i made the team though, more blessing in Jesus name.

Amen! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Goshen360(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
JeSoul: striktlymi...free-kin' hilarious! You're a natural writer.

NO! Na because Coach did not short list you grin During the last training session, I told you run round the field, na so you dey breathe like say.....you're eating too much amala grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Goshen360:

NO! Na because Coach did not short list you grin During the last training session, I told you run round the field, na so you dey breathe like say.....you're eating too much amala grin grin grin

...and they say I am funny!!! Lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Goshen360(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ubenedictus:
Goshen come and answer for yourself!! Do you have a hand in this?? *pulling my gloves*
goshen!!! Come forth and answer for yourself, if not i'll expose your black ar$$ and invite everyman on the team to come and watch.
Lol.

^

Know ye not that they\he who is made the goalkeeper is he who is capable of saving the team, should they face penalty kick. Hence, they should remain in their goal post - Epistle according to Coach Goshen360 Chapter 1 verse 1, You don't need Strong's concordance anyway to understand this Epistle. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

striktlymi:

Lol!!! I am doing great man! Coach Goshen believes you would do well in that role. The goalkeeper is the most important man in defense wink

I'm Goshen360 & I ENDORSE your message! Good work on my behalf....You're hereby promoted to be the TECHNICAL ADVISER. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Goshen360:

^

Know ye not that they\he who is made the goalkeeper is he who is capable of saving the team, should they face penalty kick. Hence, they should remain in their goal post - Epistle according to Coach Goshen 1 verse 1, You don't need Strong's concordance anyway to understand this Epistle. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm Goshen360 & I ENDORSE your message! Good work on my behalf....You're hereby promoted to be the TECHNICAL ADVISER. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2013
*screaming*
Buy ya cold Zobo!!!! Buy Zobo!!
*turns to Goshen*
Coachee, u no go buy ya boiz zobo?! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Pygru: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2013
Umh
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Pygru: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2013
Umh......
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by jayriginal: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Reyginus: Looks like somebody wants to take the game to an entirely new level. Jay, do we have a problem? Have we had any before?

Nope. No problem. Note that I used the word "mildly" to qualify it.

I apologize though if you are offended by it.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by justaqad(m): 4:45am On Apr 10, 2013
tchidi: *screaming*
Buy ya cold Zobo!!!! Buy Zobo!!
*turns to Goshen*
Coachee, u no go buy ya boiz zobo?! grin grin

Lwkmd,
Never knew Nigeria had so much comedian.
OYA COACH BUY ZOBO FOR YA BOYS NA.
TCHIDI BRING 13 GALLON FOR TEAM ISLAM, MIXAM WIYH PEAK OOOO.
HOPE SAY U DE SALE CREDIT?
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by justaqad(m): 4:48am On Apr 10, 2013
deols:

TEAM ISLAM.

UNDISPUTED
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Striktlymi funny thread.
Yeaa I'm really laughing ..you are very funny.

But you can't still b saved. grin

Proudly pagan cool
Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol.. where is the referee to blow the shofar let the game begin.. am not happy being in the reserve though...me wanna play to win trophies.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by deebrain(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2013
how i wish that nairaland religious thread can be this fun! This is so cool. May God bless the op.
Now seriously why am i not in the list of the christian team? (he goes to rant on twitter)angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! by ijawkid(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm...I know deepsight is more of a Deist but I am not sure of Chrisbenegor. Worry not, more team lists and in depth analysis are coming up.

Lol....deepsight suppose be the UEFA body........hehehehe......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? / Man Reveals Why He Stopped Being A Pastor And A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.