₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,505 members, 5,039,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:19 AM

Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! (402490 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Football Betting Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
this thread is created for licenced agents of bookmakers within nigeria i.e. betcolony, nairabet, nairastake, sportybet, 1960bet etc
lets come together and share experiences while at the same time share info on how to synergize our individual business efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by tojahh(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2013
Will like to know how ℓ̊ can become an agent of Nairabet or 1960 and what it takes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2013
tojahh: Will like to know how ℓ̊ can become an agent of Nairabet or 1960 and what it takes.
For
1960bet, u pay a licence fee of 100k.
Get a shop
Get a system set up.
If u r Lucky u get a thermal printer from them

Daz all

For nairabet, u pay 60k for licence

But there is a new one called Merrybet and they are good too. 30k licence fee

But the best is 1960 because they deliver winnings on time unlike nairabet

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by tojahh(m): 1:58am On Sep 19, 2013
Thank you very much but one other thing... When ℓ̊ become an agent, how do ℓ̊ get paid? ℓ̊ mean what is my own percentage per month? And secondly, recently ℓ̊ have been trying to fund my Nairabet account online but it has been give me problems, like "one touch password". Please what can ℓ̊ do.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 6:28am On Sep 19, 2013
tojahh: Thank you very much but one other thing... When ℓ̊ become an agent, how do ℓ̊ get paid? ℓ̊ mean what is my own percentage per month? And secondly, recently ℓ̊ have been trying to fund my Nairabet account online but it has been give me problems, like "one touch password". Please what can ℓ̊ do.
With regards to ur commission, I won't want to drop d info on a public forum like dis. Maybe I all email u. Funding ur nairabet acct using ur ATM card. U will have to activate ur ATM card for internet transactions first

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by tojahh(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Okay thanks, but ℓ̊ have been using the same ATM to fund the NB account all of a sudden it stopped and started requesting a One Time Password. Then ℓ̊ tried using my VISA card, same thing. So am thinking maybe they worked on their site.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2013
tojahh: Okay thanks, but ℓ̊ have been using the same ATM to fund the NB account all of a sudden it stopped and started requesting a One Time Password. Then ℓ̊ tried using my VISA card, same thing. So am thinking maybe they worked on their site.
They might actually have worked on their site because its been a while dat I logged on to d site. I use more of merrybey for online betting now. Use d Nairaland local search to find akin Alabi, d owner ofnairabet. He might give u an insight
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by tojahh(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks Bro, you are far too much. You know, am planning of opening a Centre in my school area, because guys there have been asking for its office since ℓ̊ was in year 1. We shall talk more bro. 28429EED

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2013
tojahh: Thanks Bro, you are far too much. You know, am planning of opening a Centre in my school area, because guys there have been asking for its office since ℓ̊ was in year 1. We shall talk more bro. 28429EED
am not on bb....
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Jaydruke(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
I want become a betcolony agent. How do i go abt dis pls
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jaydruke: I want become a betcolony agent. How do i go abt dis pls
bro, look before u leap o......
all those agents I know in bet colony have opted out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Jaydruke(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekkie073:
tanx bro, but whch1 is advisable to register with, as an agent? Pls can u drop ur fone number so dat i can call u?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jaydruke: tanx bro, but whch1 is advisable to register with, as an agent? Pls can u drop ur fone number so dat i can call u?
send ur mobile digits to lekkie073@yahoo.com. I ll call u
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Jaydruke(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2013
lekkie073: send ur mobile digits to lekkie073@yahoo.com. I ll call u
have sent it sir, lukin 4ward 2 cing ur kal
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
thats a lie bro, those from 1960bet are actually crossing over to betcolonyStakersden including me.
the thing is, get a cal, pen and paer, you will actually see that that agents are absolutely the main promoters in 1960bet, they always return all negatives to the company.
bottom line, 1960bet agents take 100% of the weekly losses indirectly {transfered into negatives for the following week}, nairabet agents take only 50% of the losses {payable at your convenience from your commission} but stakersden and bet9ja agents takes no risk at all
lekkie073:

Visit Cosmaswhyte.com to learn about how to become a successful sport betting agents

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 2:08am On Oct 21, 2013
C. whyte:
thats a lie bro, those from 1960bet are actually crossing over to betcolony including me.
the thing is, get a cal, pen and paer, you will actually see that that agents are absolutely the main promoters in 1960bet, they always return all negatives to the company.
bottom line, 1960bet agents take 100% of the weekly losses indirectly {transfered into negatives for the following week}, nairabet agents take only 50% of the losses {payable at your convenience from your commission} but betcolony and bet9ja agents takes no risk at all
I don't get u. u mean 1960bet agents incur d losses on win? u definitely r getting it wrong. u ve never being a 1960bet agent from ur comment here
its only when u don't payout ur wins on time DAT it turns to negative of which no matter d amount of d negative, d highest is DAT u receive no commission. nothing like what u posted! get it right!
bet colony is the greatest betting scam in Nigeria.......u win they take years to pay .....that is if the agent doesn't vanish into thin air. well, that's as far as I know in my own locality sha!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Jaydruke(m): 2:21am On Oct 21, 2013
C. whyte:
thats a lie bro, those from 1960bet are actually crossing over to betcolony including me.
bottom line, 1960bet agents take 100% of the weekly losses indirectly {transfered into negatives for the following week}, nairabet agents take only 50% of the losses {payable at your convenience from your commission} but betcolony and bet9ja agents takes no at all
are u serious was interested in bet colony ryt from time.........pls bro, can you drop your phone number so dat I can call u and discuss beta.....as in enlighten me...@bro lekkie, av sent my number to ur email address. still with waiting for ur cal
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Ifyikillz(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2013
Please does anyone have an idea on how long it takes 1960bet to decide an undecided bet.. Cos my arsenal vs Norwich and chelsea vs Cardiff games are still undecided
Thanks
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2013
lekkie073:
I don't get u. u mean 1960bet agents incur d losses on win? u definitely r getting it wrong. u ve never being a 1960bet agent from ur comment here
its only when u don't payout ur wins on time DAT it turns to negative of which no matter d amount of d negative, d highest is DAT u receive no commission. nothing like what u posted! get it right!
bet colony is the greatest betting scam in Nigeria.......u win they take years to pay .....that is if the agent doesn't vanish into thin air. well, that's as far as I know in my own locality sha!

Now get it straight.
Week1
If your account has an over - winnings of say 60k, the company will definitely give you this but your account will be on 60k negative the following week.

Week2
The first 60k sales of week 2 goes straight to the company. That is, if you have a sales of say 100k, your commission will only be based on 40k. You have to remit 60k over winnings of the previous week back to the company.

See, you have to think very well before you could understand the scope. The company does not actually lose. Which is not suppose to be so, their loses has been transferred over to the agents account indirectly been that all over winnings are always remitted back.

Why is it that the company is changing all agents account to prepaid? Because agents are leaving and taking the turnover along.

See bro, if you don't understand na u sabi or better still call me so I can explain better.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Ifyikillz: Please does anyone have an idea on how long it takes 1960bet to decide an undecided bet.. Cos my arsenal vs Norwich and chelsea vs Cardiff games are still undecided
Thanks

Believe me when I say this, it is a plot from the company not to payout so much to the agents so the still hold some games undecided since Saturday. It happened in one of my remaining 1960 shop. (switching fully to BetColony this week)

The undecided games also include r. Madrid and bayern Munich matches.

I am sure it will be decided after all agents have done their weekly account.

Be patient till 1.pm.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Ifyikillz(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2013
This is so annoying but if its a lost slip de quickly update dat.
Thanks bro
Pls am finding it difficult to open betcolony acct online, can u guide me pls

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2013
C. whyte:

Now get it straight.
Week1
If your account has an over - winnings of say 60k, the company will definitely give you this but your account will be on 60k negative the following week.

Week2
The first 60k sales of week 2 goes straight to the company. That is, if you have a sales of say 100k, your commission will only be based on 40k. You have to remit 60k over winnings of the previous week back to the company.

See, you have to think very well before you could understand the scope. The company does not actually lose. Which is not suppose to be so, their loses has been transferred over to the agents account indirectly been that all over winnings are always remitted back.

Why is it that the company is changing all agents account to prepaid? Because agents are leaving and taking the turnover along.

See bro, if you don't understand na u sabi or better still call me so I can explain better.
For the guy that wants my number here is it.
i repeat, the bolded will only happen if the wins wasnt paid out in dat particular week by the agent........u r mixing things up

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
lekkie073:
i repeat, the bolded will only happen if the wins wasnt paid out in dat particular week by the agent........u r mixing things up

Nothing is being mixed up. Ok, let's say you had a sales of say 60k for the week and 100k was won, your "won but not paid out will be 40k" the company settles this but your account will be in negative of 40k.
Now, let's say you had just 50k for week 2,and no winnings, the profit left is just 10k, 1960bet will collect the initial 40k back.

I guess you've never had an over winnings.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ifyikillz: This is so annoying but if its a lost slip de quickly update dat.
Thanks bro
Pls am finding it difficult to open betcolony acct online, can u guide me pls

I think it is easy. Just register, but you need to pay to the bank to fund your account. Read through the site or contact their customer care for details.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
C. whyte:

Nothing is being mixed up. Ok, let's say you had a sales of say 60k for the week and 100k was won, your "won but not paid out will be 40k" the company settles this but your account will be in negative of 40k.
Now, let's say you had just 50k for week 2,and no winnings, the profit left is just 10k, 1960bet will collect the initial 40k back.

I guess you've never had an over winnings.
exactly what i was hammering on........its only when wins have not been paid out on ur login...thats when it turns negative in the coming week.
but we know as we dey do am grin grin trust me
if u dont finally pay it out on ur login in the following week, ur commision will remain intact....i ve done this on a whole lotta times....
thats to tell u every system can be beaten by man's technical know-how
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2013
lekkie073:
exactly what i was hammering on........its only when wins have not been paid out on ur login...thats when it turns negative in the coming week.
but we know as we dey do am grin grin trust me
if u dont finally pay it out on ur login in the following week, ur commision will remain intact....i ve done this on a whole lotta times....
thats to tell u every system can be beaten by man's technical know-how

well i know how to beat the system too (having more than one login right?) but this is regarded as defrauding the company. and i personally dont like cheats. so i would rather choose a company that will give me my entitlements without cheat.

goodluck bro, lets not discourage other agents here against any bookie.
we can all make our money in this Nigeria.
goodluck bro.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Adewunmis(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
C. whyte:

Believe me when I say this, it is a plot from the company not to payout so much to the agents so the still hold some games undecided since Saturday. It happened in one of my remaining 1960 shop. (switching fully to BetColony this week)

The undecided games also include r. Madrid and bayern Munich matches.

I am sure it will be decided after all agents have done their weekly account.

Be patient till 1.pm.
pls what will it take me to become a betcolony agent
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by fitnesswis: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2013
hello all,
please give me the best advice.
i want to open my own betting company. that is be a bookmaker.
what will it take me and what's the procedures involved.
your kindid advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
fitnesswis: hello all,
please give me the best advice.
i want to open my own betting company. that is be a bookmaker.
what will it take me and what's the procedures involved.
your kindid advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.
u want to open ur own bet organization or u want to be a licensed betting agent. if its being an agent, I can assist but if its about opening ur own bet organization, u can go to corporate affairs commission for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: betgurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.