₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,108 members, 5,047,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 02:43 PM

Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! (403251 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Football Betting Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by fitnesswis: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
lekkie073:
u want to open ur own bet organization or u want to be a licensed betting agent. if its being an agent, I can assist but if its about opening ur own bet organization, u can go to corporate affairs commission for more info.

i want to open my own betting organisation and not being an agent.
pls note i am not new in business.i know each business as you want based on your needs has to be registered for people to recognise it. i have 3 business already registered with coperate affairs and they are never a problem for me. even after registering a bet company i know government license is still needed and i know Nairabet got theirs last year. i also know of many who run bettng websites here they never visited coperate affairs.

Now that you have known what i know pls give me details the do's and donts of it and also how to do about it and what it entails.
am counting on your guys.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Adewunmis: pls what will it take me to become a betcolony agent

Visit www.Cosmaswhyte.com to learn about how to become a successful sport betting agent.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
fitnesswis:

i want to open my own betting organisation and not being an agent.
pls note i am not new in business.i know each business as you want based on your needs has to be registered for people to recognise it. i have 3 business already registered with coperate affairs and they are never a problem for me. even after registering a bet company i know government license is still needed and i know Nairabet got theirs last year. i also know of many who run bettng websites here they never visited coperate affairs.

Now that you have known what i know pls give me details the do's and donts of it and also how to do about it and what it entails.
am counting on your guys.

i also have that same dream but capital is not smiling at me right now grin

from my research, what you need are
1. good Sportbook software provider (i have contacted some in the past)
2. unique brand name
3. government license
4. attractive office space
5. very good marketing directors.
99. huge capital
100. perseverance/patience

but now that the market is becoming saturated with new bookies springing up every month, my advice is.............
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by tauri94(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2013
I'll lyk 2 open a betting shop, i'm tinking bet9ja.com wuld be favourable, i'm open 2 any criticism on bet9ja.com. Got 2 knw d disadvantges b4 heading in. Also wuld lyk 2 knw hw deir commission plan works. U culd eida forward a private email 2 me (omehtauri@gmail.com) or jux post a reply. Which eva suits.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=tauri94]I'll lyk 2 open a betting shop, i'm tinking bet9ja.com wuld be favourable, i'm open 2 any criticism on bet9ja.com. Got 2 knw d disadvantges b4 heading in. Also wuld lyk 2 knw hw deir commission plan works. U culd eida forward a private email 2 me (omehtauri@gmail.com) or jux post a reply. Which eva suits.[/quot
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Edited
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by McKenzi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
bro leckie I need your help urgently my name is McKenzi and from your blog posts I thnk u ve better knowledge of this betting sites nd their right gents....I just signed up with bet colony but don't know how to fund my account and the right agent to pay to plse help and my mail address is chidkenneth@gmail.com tanx bro
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2013
Thermal printers for sale,. 32k, only 5 available. Get it now.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by reelluv78(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
hello expert in the house please am looking forward to become a betting agent but i dont know which 1 to choose, please can some1 shed more light on them Nairabet, 1960bet, bet9ja, merriybet , betcolony etc please which 1 is the best, interm of commision, patronage and popularity
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
reelluv78: hello expert in the house please am looking forward to become a betting agent but i dont know which 1 to choose, please can some1 shed more light on them Nairabet, 1960bet, bet9ja, merriybet , betcolony etc please which 1 is the best, interm of commision, patronage and popularity
all of them offer the same returns with the exception of bet9ja whose commission calculation is slightly different. send ma a mail and I ll give u some details
lekkie073@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lilmid: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls..what is Under 1.5 HT.?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2013
lilmid: Pls..what is Under 1.5 HT.?
means the match will not produce more than a goal in the first half.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by blueflames23: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Lekkie073. Please can you help me out with something?I intend to become a licensed agent but I really need to understand every bit it and what would be in the interest of the company and myself.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
blueflames23: @Lekkie073. Please can you help me out with something?I intend to become a licensed agent but I really need to understand every bit it and what would be in the interest of the company and myself.
send me a mail .
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by blueflames23: 1:45am On Dec 25, 2013
lekkie073:
send me a mail .
Can I have your mail box? Mine is mgbajahdaniel@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by unclekala: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Lekie, pls can u tell me which one pays the highest commission? &which one pays cowinnings promptly?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2013
unclekala: Lekie, pls can u tell me which one pays the highest commission? &which one pays cowinnings promptly?
I can't give such details here....send me a mail .....lekkie073@yahoo.com
pls use ur Nairaland moniker as the message header
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by koolkesh(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello Lekkie, please I've been going through the thread and I like for you shed some more light on different in each site and what the profit and loss sharing ratio is. I already sent you a mail but here is my mail in case lekankesh@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by LordCenturion(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello house, i will like to become an agent and am seriously planning in in my area ,which one is the best that one can becomes their agent, between1960bet ,betcolony and nairabet, please i need someone to enlight me

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lord Centurion: Hello house, i will like to become an agent and am seriously planning in in my area ,which one is the best that one can becomes their agent, between1960bet ,betcolony and nairabet, please i need someone to enlight me
all of them r good. though, if am to advice anybody, I ll vouch for 1960bet, Merrybet and nairabet. all of them offer the same commission package. but bet9ja offers a different commission package to the rest.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by akorson5(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
i would like to be an agent if d booker will provide neccessary tools
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by LordCenturion(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
lekkie073:
Ull of them r good. though, if am to advice anybody, I ll vouch for 1960bet, Merrybet and nairabet. all of them offer the same commission package. but bet9ja offers a different commission package to the rest.

different package,? ,can U please expantiate Very well

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lord Centurion:

different package,? ,can U please expantiate Very well
bet9ja bases its commission on sales unlike the rest. but the percentage is way lower than d rest due to this.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
lekkie073:
all of them r good. though, if am to advice anybody, I ll vouch for 1960bet, Merrybet and nairabet. all of them offer the same commission package. but bet9ja offers a different commission package to the rest.

I'll vouch for StakersDen, nairabet and bet9ja
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by reelluv78(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
hello can anybody help with this , i have a bet9ja thermal printer which is not installing on my pentium 3 xp system, the software install well bet it fail to connect the printer nor can i print with it
please all advise is welcome
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Engrkingsley(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2014
is merrtbet agent transferable?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Engrkingsley: is merrtbet agent transferable?
that ll take some process since d login is linked with d user's bank account
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by IRIENBOY(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Humblega(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls hw can bet1960 agents place "outright" winner of league on therminal eg hw can I choose for sum1 dat chelsea will b the winner of England cup ds season, already knw dat d event code is 1449.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Are you interested in being a Sport Betting Agent in Nigeria? Click here now
https://www.nairaland.com/1866818/interested-being-sport-betting-agent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.