₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,506 members, 5,039,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:19 AM

Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! - Business (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! (402490 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Football Betting Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Timbuktu14(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16
richhy84:
Tibuku i ĺove your analysis. You encourage me to open a bet king shop last year we have made our capital back. A bet 9ja shop that came before me i study their weak point then use the feed back to gain all the customer to my shop .we are about to open second shop in another location. Another bet shop opened not too far from mine ,ï strategies again with in 2 month the shop close down. I control the coverage area now
You mean you were encouraged from what you read here? That's nice to know.

Don't rest on your laurels, ideas can bring people to your shop on the interim but only good products guarantee consistent and lasting patronage.

Where's your location? I have a product that would increase your revenue by a 100% - provided you give it a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by bigiyaro(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16
Timbuktu14:
You mean you were encouraged from what you read here? That's nice to know.

Don't rest on your laurels, ideas can bring people to your shop on the interim but only good products guarantee consistent and lasting patronage.

Where's your location? I have a product that would increase your revenue by a 100% - provided you give it a chance.
hello, I just opened a betking shop at check point, mammy junction at nyayah Abuja, please i would like to know more about this product.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Timbuktu14(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16
bigiyaro:
hello, I just opened a betking shop at check point, mammy junction at nyayah Abuja, please i would like to know more about this product.
Drop your phone number. Or email me: o*******

You can check my previous posts for my phone number too, and chat me via Whatsapp.

Cheers.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17
Truth be told, Yinka is a very nice nigga. I worked with him for over a year, that guy is always ready to assist even till now. His advice help me to survive in this business. Though I don't make use of his brand any longer, but his advise make me what I am today. Timbuktu14 will always tell me "IBK, you need to be consistent if you want to achieve success in this business, stop selling in credit, if you sell in credit, you loose your money and you loose customers" I will never forget that guy, his type is scarce
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by great664(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17
Donchuksani:

How much will it cost me to set up a shop minus the house rent

Chat me privately about it lets go in more details...

It depends on the location.

How big is the place

Customer base you are targeting

How many system you want to use etc...

First thing is to check out he location so you dont end up investing millions in a place that will not be able to pay you that much and you will end up saying betting bizness don't pay..

To be honest, I can't work for anyone in my life again..

This my digit 070thrity 57 thirty three 29

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by great664(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17
bigiyaro:

Where in Nyayah are you located?

Chat me privately let's discuss...

I am a betking agent cashing very well weekly...

This my digit 070thrity 57 thirty three 29
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by yehmy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17
We have been dreaming without focus, not it's time to put a focus on the dreams
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 12:20am On Jun 20
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.WAKABET AGENT REGISTRATION IS FREE.DECODER, DISH AND OTHER PROMOTION MATERIAL IS FREE.JOIN US TODAY.TO JOIN WAKABET.JUST CALL OR CHAT 08060345210.

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 12:22am On Jun 20
betgurus:
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.WAKABET AGENT REGISTRATION IS FREE.DECODER, DISH AND OTHER PROMOTION MATERIAL IS FREE.JOIN US TODAY.TO JOIN WAKABET.JUST CALL OR CHAT 08060345210.
https://www.nairaland.com/5226276/wakabet-nigeria-forum#79495406
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by otunbadan(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20
A PRINCIPAL AGENT in the LOTTERY betting industry is urgently looking to GET SUB-AGENTS AND SALES AGENTS IN CROSS RIVER STATE and make very good commission (,��� WAY HIGHER THAN ANY SPORTS BET PLATFORM ... BUT I AM THE AGENT IN CROSS RIVER.... FOR NOW) you enjoy very good commission on daily basis.

We give out equipments to our agents and other benefits attached. You can chat me up on CALL ME for more information about the on 08134793574...
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by deltateam: 8:46pm On Jun 20
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by richhy84: 3:49pm On Jun 21
Yes tibuku i dedicate that shop to you. I am based ïn ikorodu.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by richhy84: 3:58pm On Jun 21
I read business section and investment section everyday to look for opportunities .today i have 6 saloon shop in ikorodu, 1bet shop, 1viewing centre , uber car and money transfer with dedicated staff yet i stiĺl go to my paid job on the ïsland .it has been God and nairaland as my info resource we will get there it is a Gradual process to the top

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 4:41pm On Jun 21
Be our agent for free.08060345210

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Dreamflyin(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27
coolskimmer:
BETKING AGENT REGISTRATION IS TOTALLY FREE WITH SOME FREE EQUIPMENT.

TO BE AN AGENT, CALL OR WHATSAPP

01-4540120 OR 08030739468

Una former boss is coming with a slammer - BETBONANZA.

Watch out how BetQueen will lose agents. They are getting ready to launch.
Adekunle Adeniji wouldn't forgive una.

Join us now (BET9JA) when you still could.
If they launches, una struggling market will even get depleted the more.
Tougher days ahead.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 5:14pm On Jun 27
Dreamflyin:

Una former boss is coming with a slammer - BETBONANZA.

Watch out how BetQueen will lose agents. They are getting ready to launch.
Adekunle Adeniji wouldn't forgive una.

Join us now (BET9JA) when you still could.
If they launches, una struggling market will even get depleted the more.
Tougher days ahead.
NOT ONLY BETBONANZA.WAKABET IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCH.WATCH OUT.SEASON FILM

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by okeyfineboy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28
BETTING SHOP UP FOR GRAB AT A VERY GOOD LOCATION AT PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE, INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD REACH ME ON 08185197022...

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by bemagnify: 6:30pm On Jun 28
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by okeyfineboy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28
Port harcourt, rivers state
bemagnify:
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28
Oh God, help them to survive this storm o. Some Blue and Yellow nigga have started putting up their shops for sale. Someone said Tsunami is coming in that same colour to make life difficult for them. We thought have a saviour from Bet9ja, but when the game was getting interesting, the brain behind Bet9ja and their virtual left to found betbonanza. Now 21 virgin left cos they didn't see a brighter future, even I heard the baron red wine bottle has migrated. A friend said na your hand your success dey in July 1 2019. Ayam tired o.
Let me grab a chilled Coca-Cola bottle with some Ogbomosho weed.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by wiconse: 11:44pm On Jun 28
Is it possible to open bet9ja in a different state like Enugu and be using the account here in lagos
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by deboard01: 3:13am On Jun 29
cascarino:
Pls, Agents in the building I want to venture into sports betting. I would have loved to open either bet9ja or betking as they're the two most popular betting firms in the moment. But they already exist in my neighborhood.

I am confused, which other betting site with good features that offer good commission should l give a try?

You can go for merrybet.... They have better packaging with good commission.

"http://merrybetgold.com/agentportal/"

You can confirm from above link.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by deboard01: 3:21am On Jun 29
Becoming an Agent ( Merrybet).. See enough benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 11:18am On Jun 29
[quote author=Redomi post=79762686]Oh God, help them to survive this storm o. Some Blue and Yellow nigga have started putting up their shops for sale. Someone said Tsunami is coming in that same colour to make life difficult for them. We thought have a saviour from Bet9ja, but when the game was getting interesting, the brain behind Bet9ja and their virtual left to found betbonanza. Now 21 virgin left cos they didn't see a brighter future, even I heard the baron red wine bottle has migrated. A friend said na your hand your success dey in July 1 2019. Ayam tired o.
Let me grab a chilled Coca-Cola bottle with some Ogbomosho weed.
NA ONDO WEED BROTHER smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: betgurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.