₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,506 members, 5,039,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:20 AM

Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! - Business (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! (402490 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Football Betting Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 11:20am On Jun 29
[quote author=betgurus post=79775647][/quote]
NA ONDO WEED OO
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by merrybet: 12:33pm On Jun 29
Goalless Draw Money back offer from Merrybet

Get your stake back if the final result for a Nigerian match is goalless in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations. Terms & Conditions apply!

- The offer is valid for new and existing Merrybet customers. Offer is also available in Merrybet shops.

- This promo is available only for pre-match single bets on the 1X2 market on any of the Super Eagles group game in AFCON 2019.

- Promo works with single and accumulator bets.

Soar Super Eagles!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by sholaniyi: 2:36pm On Jun 29
I honestly don't think so, BetKing has all the packaging and commission. I can attest to some lives they've changed.

deboard01:

You can go for merrybet.... They have better packaging with good commission.

"http://merrybetgold.com/agentportal/"

You can confirm from above link.

Take care.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by sholaniyi: 2:42pm On Jun 29
BetKing offers the best support structure and commission for Agents. Look at how clean and fresh their agents are, we are enjoying. Up to 30% on all stakes, whether win or loss and sport and virtual bonus every week.
Also if you need them to invest when you want to expand, they always have an open door.
cascarino:
Pls, Agents in the building I want to venture into sports betting. I would have loved to open either bet9ja or betking as they're the two most popular betting firms in the moment. But they already exist in my neighborhood.

I am confused, which other betting site with good features that offer good commission should l give a try?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by sholaniyi: 2:43pm On Jun 29
We love BetKing regardless!
Dreamflyin:

Una former boss is coming with a slammer - BETBONANZA.

Watch out how BetQueen will lose agents. They are getting ready to launch.
Adekunle Adeniji wouldn't forgive una.

Join us now (BET9JA) when you still could.
If they launches, una struggling market will even get depleted the more.
Tougher days ahead.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by sholaniyi: 2:54pm On Jun 29
People selling have made mistakes. We are still cashing out daily.

[quote author=betgurus post=79775647][/quote]
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by hardeybaba: 4:39pm On Jun 29
sholaniyi:
I honestly don't think so, BetKing has all the packaging and commission. I can attest to some lives they've changed.

Brother or Sister, I am sure you work hard before you saved that money you intend investing.

Please go for BetKing....I repeat go for BetKing!

Don't let anybody sweet mouth you into a wild goose sportsbet where you go dey siddon look.

BetKing offers the best in the market at the moment.

Have you seen their new BetKing Virtual...King's Live League and King's Liga..it is the best in the industry....

Go to the company where people loves to place their bet

High odds...variety of markets options and Special bets...Fast payout....Weekly and Monthly Bonus

All these are guaranteed on the Playground For Kings

What are you waiting for

www.betking.com is the only way!!!
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by hardeybaba: 4:53pm On Jun 29
sholaniyi:
We love BetKing regardless!

@DreamFlying or DreamCrawling.....No matter how you guyz try...BetKing has come to stay!

BetKing is a trailblazer and will always give the best in the industry.

BetKing has been able to cut all bet9ja shenanigans in dealing with valid customers feedback to shreds.

BetKing is the first to start CASHOUT in shops....which means they always connect with the yearnings and needs of their esteemed customers out there.

Why did bet9ja follow suit after few month with stringent Terms and conditions

Aint sure you have seen the King's Live virtual.....It is the best in the industry.....I am sure your agents are already asking for this and you guyz are incapacitated...Eyahhh

BetKing Leads and others follow�

You better follow the winning team (BETKING) before it is too late
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Timbuktu14(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29
Redomi:
Oh God, help them to survive this storm o. Some Blue and Yellow nigga have started putting up their shops for sale. Someone said Tsunami is coming in that same colour to make life difficult for them. We thought have a saviour from Bet9ja, but when the game was getting interesting, the brain behind Bet9ja and their virtual left to found betbonanza. Now 21 virgin left cos they didn't see a brighter future, even I heard the baron red wine bottle has migrated. A friend said na your hand your success dey in July 1 2019. Ayam tired o.
Let me grab a chilled Coca-Cola bottle with some Ogbomosho weed.
cheesy cheesy

Dope lines though
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Timbuktu14(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29
Bookie fights in 2019? Really? angry
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29
Timbuktu14:
cheesy cheesy
Dope lines though
My mentor in this business. weldone sir, abeg sir
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29
hardeybaba:

@DreamFlying or DreamCrawling.....No matter how you guyz try...BetKing has come to stay!

BetKing is a trailblazer and will always give the best in the industry.

BetKing has been able to cut all bet9ja shenanigans in dealing with valid customers feedback to shreds.

BetKing is the first to start CASHOUT in shops....which means they always connect with the yearnings and needs of their esteemed customers out there.

Why did bet9ja follow suit after few month with stringent Terms and conditions

Aint sure you have seen the King's Live virtual.....It is the best in the industry.....I am sure your agents are already asking for this and you guyz are incapacitated...Eyahhh

BetKing Leads and others follow�

You better follow the winning team (BETKING) before it is too late

Oga, that virtual has been existing for years, stop calling it new. Check Google for highlight gaming LTD.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Timbuktu14(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29
Redomi:
My mentor in this business. weldone sir, abeg sir
Lol. We get yarn. Will call you tomorrow.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Timbuktu14(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29
Redomi:
Oga, that virtual has been existing for years, stop calling it new. Check Google for highlight gaming LTD.
Awon 2019 “investors” cheesy grin
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by hardeybaba: 12:33am On Jun 30
Redomi:

@Redoni....Mention names of Sports betting company in Nigeria or even Africa that are offering such virtual bet.

BetKing don't make noise....it is there unique product and innovation that does that

Interesting days ahead...Keep tab here���
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by okeyfineboy(m): 6:12am On Jun 30
STILL FOR SALE...Betting SHOP IN A VERY GOOD LOCATION IN PH...RIVERS...REACH ME ON 08185197022

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Dreamflyin(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30
Redomi:
Oh God, help them to survive this storm o. Some Blue and Yellow nigga have started putting up their shops for sale. Someone said Tsunami is coming in that same colour to make life difficult for them. We thought have a saviour from Bet9ja, but when the game was getting interesting, the brain behind Bet9ja and their virtual left to found betbonanza. Now 21 virgin left cos they didn't see a brighter future, even I heard the baron red wine bottle has migrated. A friend said na your hand your success dey in July 1 2019. Ayam tired o.
Let me grab a chilled Coca-Cola bottle with some Ogbomosho weed.

Hahaha. They go soon hear am. Ndi betqueen. Hahahaha. E no easy. Bet9ja survived by grace and never looked back.

No space.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Dreamflyin(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30
When they start owing winnings, their eyes go clear.
BetBonanza is coming to shake the market the more. Many will still port, even from Bet9ja.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Dreamflyin(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30
okeyfineboy:
STILL FOR SALE...Betting SHOP IN A VERY GOOD LOCATION IN PH...RIVERS...REACH ME ON 08185197022

I used to think you're a Bet9ja big boy, but here you're selling a Betqueen shop?
Saboteur. I wish I know your SuperAgent.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by okeyfineboy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30
Dreamflyin:

I used to think you're a Bet9ja big boy, but here you're selling a Betqueen shop?
, worry not..nothing like sabotage..do u know the meaning?? A friend actually bought a bet9ja shop n wish to sell of his betking....helping him to sell his betking shop, what makes it sabotage..?¿..many of our people are here and I trust myself very well....REMEMBER AM NOT BUYING BUT SELLING...THANK YOU...
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30
Timbuktu14:
Lol. We get yarn. Will call you tomorrow.
No wahala oga mi
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30
Dreamflyin:

You are on sitting on the fence here
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30
hardeybaba:

@Redoni....Mention names of Sports betting company in Nigeria or even Africa that are offering such virtual bet.

BetKing don't make noise....it is there unique product and innovation that does that

This guy is new in this business, he said the new virtual belong to betking. Guys here should remember I asked which company operate soccerbet before betking started using them. I don't want to argue with a beginner, cos am high on something from Ogbomosho now

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30
hardeybaba:

Have you ever heard about SOCCERBET VIRTUAL? and. HIGHLIGHT GAMING LIMITED
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Redomi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30
Timbuktu14:
Awon 2019 “investors” cheesy grin
Àwọn last month nigger. Kílókànmí

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Timbuktu14(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30
Redomi:
Àwọn last month nigger. Kílókànmí
cheesy cheesy

I don't think they know there used to be a "Soccerbet" company sef cheesy

I don stop to dey argue for here. Hehehehe
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 3:42pm On Jul 01
Redomi:
DONT MIND hardeybaba.HE JUST GOT HERE ACCIDENTALLY.MAY BE HE WAS JUST RECRUITED BY BETKING.CALL SOCCERBET NEW VIRTUAL MEANS HE IS A NOVICE.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by LorenzoKane: 9:46am On Jul 02
Good morning guys. I have a shop in a good location in Lagos. Any ideas on which bet shop to float? I was thinking Winners Golden Bet or any others. Anyone with good advice, please quote me. Thanks.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 10:39am On Jul 02
LorenzoKane:
Good morning guys. I have a shop in a good location in Lagos. Any ideas on which bet shop to float? I was thinking Winners Golden Bet or any others. Anyone with good advice, please quote me. Thanks.
. Join wakabet.feel free to chat me on 08060345210
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by vican6(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02
I want to set up a bet shop,the location I am targeting is Ikotun in Alimosho local govt,Lagos.The issue is which bet company can has the best commission structure also how fast does it take before one can get approved as an agent

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by samask64: 4:10pm On Jul 02
vican6:
I want to set up a bet shop,the location I am targeting is Ikotun in Alimosho local govt,Lagos.The issue is which bet company can has the best commission structure also how fast does it take before one can get approved as an agent
make betking your friend
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by betgurus: 4:25pm On Jul 02
vican6:
. Call or chat 08060345210

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: betgurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.