₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,507 members, 5,039,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:21 AM

Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! (402490 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Football Betting Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by OnlineAgent: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2014
Please my fellow agents, I've been a nairabet agent for a long while now, till last week they have given a new acct funding method which me I don't understand how I stand to gain anything via d system. Pls I also wish to ask which other betting company does 50% sharing but u pay only from your profits in times of loss?? Thanks
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
OnlineAgent:
Please my fellow agents, I've been a nairabet agent for a long while now, till last week they have given a new acct funding method which me I don't understand how I stand to gain anything via d system. Pls I also wish to ask which other betting company does 50% sharing but u pay only from your profits in times of loss?? Thanks

Lolz you don't like prepaid? Why?
The companies are trying to protect their money. Some many agents run away with betting companies money so prepaid is the way to go.
Sorry bro
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by chipet(m): 4:14am On Nov 21, 2014
I can h@ck through ur company and send credits to your terminal? We share it 50/50. If interested inbox/buzz me with campusconsult@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by phranco(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls I want you guys to put me through Co's I want to become a bet9ja agent. Which bookie is the best in terms of commission and more favourable to agents.
is it profitable and worth venturing into this business.Your candid advice and opinion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Iyke4Real(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have been working with NAIRASTAKE as an agent for a while without problems but recently, they waste so much time to send me the funds needed to settle those who win bets in my shop. It is supposed to take two working days to pay anyone that wins but I have had to wait for nearly a month in the past with the customer on my neck and threatening to break hell loose on me for not paying him. I currently have a payout pending and I don't even know when they will send me the money to pay the customer. I even promised the customer that I will pay him by Monday but at this point in time, the fund is yet to be sent to me. I just hope they will send it before then. Should I QUIT this company and partner with another?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by phranco(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Well I advice u live the company, there is competition in this business So u have option of better bookie's to partner with. But I need ur advice since ur already in this biz. Is the business profitable and worth venturing into? How do u share percentage with nairastake. I need ur professional advice and opinion pls
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Olasuposaheed(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Any bet9ja agent here?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
for anybody wishing to go into sports betting agency, the best for u is to go for bet9ja. aside them all others are a thorn in the flesh. 1960bet has been messing up lately with their policy changes. nairabet and sure bet don't pay their winnings to agents on time leading to customers getting apprehensive.
again, if u intend to go into this biz, make sure u have other sources of income. relying on it might raise ur hbp most especially when u r not dealing with bet9ja.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Olasuposaheed(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2014
lekkie073:
for anybody wishing to go into sports betting agency, the best for u is to go for bet9ja. aside them all others are a thorn in the flesh. 1960bet has been messing up lately with their policy changes. nairabet and sure bet don't pay their winnings to agents on time leading to customers getting apprehensive.
again, if u intend to go into this biz, make sure u have other sources of income. relying on it might raise ur hbp most especially when u r not dealing with bet9ja.
you are right. I wish somebody can explain how I can switch to be9ja for me. Because this nairabet na mess
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2014
Olasuposaheed:
you are right. I wish somebody can explain how I can switch to be9ja for me. Because this nairabet na mess
its a complete mess.....so is 1960bet, Merrybet, sure bet...to pay winnings na war

if u wanna switch to bet9ja all u need to do us visit the admin office at ojuelegba and u ll be attended to.

am thinking of changing to bet9ja too....they are the clear leaders in the industry for now....
akinalabi ....take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Olasuposaheed(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2014
lekkie073:

its a complete mess.....so is 1960bet, Merrybet, sure bet...to pay winnings na war

if u wanna switch to bet9ja all u need to do us visit the admin office at ojuelegba and u ll be attended to.

am thinking of changing to bet9ja too....they are the clear leaders in the industry for now....
akinalabi ....take note
pls do you know their office in Ibadan
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Olasuposaheed:
pls do you know their office in Ibadan
call this number to confirm
0708 245 2629 tell the recipient u got the number for double07
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Olasuposaheed(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2014
lekkie073:

call this number to confirm
0708 245 2629 tell the recipient u got the number for double07
do you know how their commisson is being calculated
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Olasuposaheed:
do you know how their commisson is being calculated
call that number and ask any question. the commission is not to be disclosed on public fora
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Olasuposaheed(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2014
lekkie073:
call that number and ask any question. the commission is not to be disclosed on public fora
ok thanks
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Ronzyweezy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
pls i am a 1960bet n Parknbet Agent i registered slip but lost the id n the slip is won how do i payout without the slip ID?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Ronzyweezy:
pls i am a 1960bet n Parknbet Agent i registered slip but lost the id n the slip is won how do i payout without the slip ID?
how much is the winnings. if it is much there is a process to get d slip number
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Shebi I told you guys about StakersDen, it's not about being big and known everywhere, it's about reliability to agents and then to customers.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by bemagnify: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2014
am also 1960bet agent here in bayelsa....I tink here 1960 is the best .....
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by bemagnify: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2014
I hav a question..... if d printer refuse to print ..... hw can one get d slip id(1960bet)
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
bemagnify:
I hav a question..... if d printer refuse to print ..... hw can one get d slip id(1960bet)
its a rigorous process....
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by bemagnify: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
lekkie073:
its a rigorous process....
telme pls
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
bemagnify:
telme pls
ur email...
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by bemagnify: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2014
lekkie073:
ur email...
bemazunity@gmail.com.... pls reply me urgently
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Okworigeorge(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
pls guys, how much is the thermal printer?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by bemagnify: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Okworigeorge:
pls guys, how much is the thermal printer?
depends on the type..... is like asking how much is a phone and u knw we have types of phone.... however the cheapest price is 25k
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Okworigeorge(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
bemagnify:
depends on the type..... is like asking how much is a phone and u knw we have types of phone.... however the cheapest price is 25k
aiit,tnx...I just wanted 2b sure bet9ja price was ok, they told me 25k for it at their office...NEW AGENT
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by reelluv78(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
NAIRABET AGENT SELF CREDITING SERVICE A MISGUIDED CONCEPT
Am writing to call attention to this business limiting service
that has just been introduce by nairabet, to some of us who are
agent this is a sock and demoralizing system which goes against the
principle of Otunba Akin Alabi the founder of nairabet and that is
empowerment of the youth.
nairabet provide a fast way of empowerment to lot of nigeria youth
through its easy and affordable agent registration,

compare to other betting company,
Now let me explained, as a nairabet agent with a working capital of
20k, i can easily recycle this during the week as many time as
possible until friday when the business peak and bank close,
which means i can only work halfday on saturday and no work at all on
sunday because there is no how i can get to bank to make deposit, this
lead to loss of customer and loss of revenue to me and ur
organization. unlike before when all i need to do was just to pick up
my pone and call when ever i need my account to be credit.
though this is a good way to safeguard ur revenue but also its deny u
more revenue,AND give advantage to competitor because their agent hav more credit
if u can not continue the old way pls i will suggest u find a way to
help those of us with shallow pocket on weekend so we will be able to
maximize our potential
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
reelluv78:
NAIRABET AGENT SELF CREDITING SERVICE A MISGUIDED CONCEPT
Am writing to call attention to this business limiting service
that has just been introduce by nairabet, to some of us who are
agent this is a sock and demoralizing system which goes against the
principle of Otunba Akin Alabi the founder of nairabet and that is
empowerment of the youth.
nairabet provide a fast way of empowerment to lot of nigeria youth
through its easy and affordable agent registration,

compare to other betting company,
Now let me explained, as a nairabet agent with a working capital of
20k, i can easily recycle this during the week as many time as
possible until friday when the business peak and bank close,
which means i can only work halfday on saturday and no work at all on
sunday because there is no how i can get to bank to make deposit, this
lead to loss of customer and loss of revenue to me and ur
organization. unlike before when all i need to do was just to pick up
my pone and call when ever i need my account to be credit.
though this is a good way to safeguard ur revenue but also its deny u
more revenue,AND give advantage to competitor because their agent hav more credit
if u can not continue the old way pls i will suggest u find a way to
help those of us with shallow pocket on weekend so we will be able to
maximize our potential
All these bookmakers keep introducing anti-agent-friendly policies....my advice is that u should take ur as it is because there is nothing u can do about it
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by baslone: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2014
lekkie073:

Of course, it has to remain coded but truth is They have the worse commission structure in the industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: betgurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.