₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,507 members, 5,039,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:21 AM

Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! (402490 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Football Betting Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
baslone:

Of course, it has to remain coded but truth is They have the worse commission structure in the industry.
that's because they take 100% risk on winnings unlike other bookmakers that share the risk with agents
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by baslone: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2014
lekkie073:
that's because they take 100% risk on winnings unlike other bookmakers that share the risk with agents

You don't have a business if you are not anticipating some form of business risk either profit or loss.

Objective of the bookmakers, franchises and agents is to run a business in one way or the other.

You can't sit on the fence and expect big returns so how do we class this?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
baslone:

You don't have a business if you are not anticipating some form of business risk either profit or loss.

Objective of the bookmakers, franchises and agents is to run a business in one way or the other.

You can't sit on the fence and expect big returns so how do we class this?
sir, am just telling u d reason for their low commission structure, am not into any form of debate
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by baslone: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
lekkie073:
sir, am just telling u d reason for their low commission structure, am not into any form of debate

Haaba!! We are just discussing ni.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
baslone:

Haaba!! We are just discussing ni.
no p
but left to u, a certain 11% ROI and an uncertain 30% ROI......which would y prefer?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by baslone: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
lekkie073:
no p
but left to u, a certain 11% ROI and an uncertain 30% ROI......which would y prefer?

From experience, practically- the 30% is it.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
have i missed much?

i think i prefer the uncertain 30% ROI to a certain 11% too.
from my experience in this business.

basically, taking the the risk along side the company is better and more profitable on the long run, apart from the revenue share, it makes you think and act like a businessman. shey you get.
but the certain 11% reduces me to a salary earner. dont know if my point is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cwhyte:
have i missed much?

i think i prefer the uncertain 30% ROI to a certain 11% too.
from my experience in this business.

basically, taking the the risk along side the company is better and more profitable on the long run, apart from the revenue share, it makes you think and act like a businessman. shey you get.
but the certain 11% reduces me to a salary earner. dont know if i my point is clear.
from the professional perspective, a commission applies to a fixed % of turnover which is what bet9ja does.

Other bookmakers who share d risk burden with d agents are not in technical terms giving commissions. What they give is %of profit.

But all the same, I prefer the 30% too as a risk taker. But some ppl prefer the sure 11%....
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
lekkie073:
from the professional perspective, a commission applies to a fixed % of turnover which is what bet9ja does.

Other bookmakers who share d risk burden with d agents are not in technical terms giving commissions. What they give is %of profit.

But all the same, I prefer the 30% too as a risk taker. But some ppl prefer the sure 11%....
Sure
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by 22much(m): 1:12am On Dec 18, 2014
To those of yuh who wished to become an bookmakers agent,make a wise decision and go for uncertain 30% & above

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Ronzyweezy(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2014
pls am having same issues, the bet was accepted but i couldnt get d slip n id pls help Ronzyweezy@yahoo.com or Ronzyworld@gmail.com tnx
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Ronzyweezy(m): 4:56am On Dec 20, 2014
lekkie073:
how much is the winnings. if it is much there is a process to get d slip number
31000naira
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Bigheart(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Make money from sport betting. Let us doing the forcast for you and you smile to the bank, with our vast exprience on the sport betting, we assure you winner always. Also get Free betting Today. Click is to see our winning records:

http://www.rollersofbet.com/p/december-2014.html

http://www.rollersofbet.com/p/vippicks.html
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by harryshevy: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pls I av a game center @ viewing center I want to go into sport bettin.... I don't wich Bookmaker to jion.... Guys in d house advice on how to choose @ dere teerms n condition... D cheapest to join

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2014
harryshevy:
Pls I av a game center @ viewing center I want to go into sport bettin.... I don't wich Bookmaker to jion.... Guys in d house advice on how to choose @ dere teerms n condition... D cheapest to join
don't concern urself with the cheapest bookmaker. Some bookmakers are a pain to work with. They won't pay winnings due on time and this affects the business unless maybe u have enuf funds to pay ur winnings by urself and then they settle u later. 1960bet, bet9ja are the market leaders in Nigeria as at now
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by harryshevy: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
lekkie073:
don't concern urself with the cheapest bookmaker. Some bookmakers are a pain to work with. They won't pay winnings due on time and this affects the business unless maybe u have enuf funds to pay ur winnings by urself and then they settle u later. 1960bet, bet9ja are the market leaders in Nigeria as at now

Pls where am locating the shop dere is 1960 @ bet9ja existing already. In d area.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Olasuposaheed(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls I need betting keys for (10min draw,handicap 0-2 over 1.5HT )on bet9ja
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Ewizard(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
I hav read tru d thread 4rm page 0 to d last post.. My friend is an agent wit bet9ja and his shop is jus 3poles away 4rm my bar(quite big wit cyber cafe inside d premises). I wanna be 1960 agent, I hav evryfin on ground but bin discouraged by d recent critics am seein online everyday abt 1960bet. Dnt knw wat 2do... Any advice??
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ewizard:
I hav read tru d thread 4rm page 0 to d last post.. My friend is an agent wit bet9ja and his shop is jus 3poles away 4rm my bar(quite big wit cyber cafe inside d premises). I wanna be 1960 agent, I hav evryfin on ground but bin discouraged by d recent critics am seein online everyday abt 1960bet. Dnt knw wat 2do... Any advice??
with regards to efficiency and prompt payment of winnings, 1960bet are very OK. The problem with them is DAT they always change policies too often without letting agents have any foreknowledge. But they have the highest returns presently which is 35% of profit from the agent's terminal
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Ewizard(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
lekkie073:
with regards to efficiency and prompt payment of winnings, 1960bet are very OK. The problem with them is DAT they always change policies too often without letting agents have any foreknowledge. But they have the highest returns presently which is 35% of profit from the agent's terminal
Ur email, whatsapp or bbm for more info.
Intend 2 start january.
Tnks!
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Cwhyte(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ewizard:

Is there any bank in Nigeria that don't fu.uck up?
Same with betting companies, they all have their good sides and bad sides.
Call up the company(s) you are interested in and ask questions. Decide which one you can cope with. Simple.
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by goke300: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Need Urgently

Experienced sport betting agent that can manage a surebet sport betting shop around Bariga, Lagos. Interested person can reach me on this phone number:08022225666
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by bemagnify: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2015
goke300:
Need Urgently

Experienced sport betting agent that can manage a surebet sport betting shop around Bariga, Lagos. Interested person can reach me on this phone number:08022225666

chia I wish u wia in bayelsa...am also lukin for someone to partner wit me in my betting shop.... Surbet too
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by packaging: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hey bro, ... lekkie073. I need your fast response sir!
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
packaging:
Hey bro, ... lekkie073. I need your fast response sir!
mail me
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Osasmc: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Please I need the steps on how to become an agent in bet9ja,,,as well as the amount for the agent registration fee...thanks
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by lekkie073(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2015
Osasmc:
Please I need the steps on how to become an agent in bet9ja,,,as well as the amount for the agent registration fee...thanks
call 0708 245 2629 for more info
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by harryshevy: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls I need d step to b come an agent of merrybet And dere registration fee
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by baslone: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2015
goke300:
Need Urgently

I can come in- what exactly is your interest?
Re: Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here! by Edunews: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ronzyweezy:
pls am having same issues, the bet was accepted but i couldnt get d slip n id pls help

I have the same issue:
i am a Nairabet Agent i registered slip but lost the id n the slip is won how do i payout without the slip ID?

Any idea would be appreciated. Mail: Chibuzorobasi@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: betgurus and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.