Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Seoclerks Vs Fiverr - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Seoclerks Vs Fiverr (3355 Views)

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 / Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here / The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seoclerks Vs Fiverr by seoguy1: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
SEOClerks vs. FIVERR
Everyone seems to be talking about fiverr. Fiverr is a good platform for freelance workers to earn income buy providing their services gigs for $5. SEOclerks is an alternative site that does practically the same thing. Seo clerk is base mainly on seo gigs along with other type of gigs. It gets a high traffic and you can confirm this on alexa

SEOClerks is a buying and selling platform, very similar to FIVERR for SEO, free for anyone to register and sell or buy SEO services. It’s an open marketplace for all your SEO needs; from White Hat SEO to Black Hat SEO to social bookmarking, to link building, you can find thousands of high quality SEO services under one roof. The best part is about SEOclerks, besides the fact that many of their gigs are upto 80% off what FIVERR charges, is that, unlike FIVERR, they actually offer very comprehensive and detailed SEO packages that are tailored to the buyers needs and enables the buyers sites to get much higher rankings in a much shorter amount of time. As a seller on SEOclerks, I’m able to set my own value and carve out a niche and price point that I can be competitive in, whereas on FIVERR, I’m strictly limited to a minimum of $5, with the only other option being to sell additional gigs in $5 intervals. Another big selling point for me is that SEOclerks allows customers to pay with both Paypal and Payza, whereas FIVERR still only allows Paypal for some reason. Both interfaces are virtually identical and very user friendly, however I did notice SEOclerks does have a few more options to sort search results by, which makes sifting through thousands of competing gigs much quicker. Similar to FIVERR, registering at SEOclerks is very simple and just takes a few seconds and then you’re all set to post or purchase as many Gigs as you like, simply click on “order now” beside the gig and complete the transaction either through Paypal or Payza.

Why SEOClerks is Different?
You can withdraw you funds with payza,western union, payoneer or pay pal.
In Seoclerks you can place a bid to a buyer immediately you sign up. You can also sell or buy a gig starting from $1 to $999. But for a newbie you sell from $5 to $99.
Well, in simple words, I’d say it’s a one stop-shop for all internet marketing needs. You name a service, and you’d find experts there offering the latest solutions for it. No matter if you’re interested in article marketing, article writing, social marketing, link building, forum posting, video editing, article translations etc., you’ll find the most value for the least amount of money at SEOClerks. While you may not get a clown to sing you happy birthday while riding a unicycle for $5 bucks at SEOclerks, you WILL find the most competitively priced high-end marketing services on the internet, and if you’re in business online, then its definitely your new “Go-to” site for competent, affordable outsourcing.
If you need to fund your fiverr account and Seoclerks account contact me. I can also make you a level 2 seller on fiverr and Seoclerks in 2days.
gmnaira1 @ gmail. com
Re: Seoclerks Vs Fiverr by johnny13: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
If SEOClerks keeps going the way it is it could be the market-leader for sure. I definitely think it has the potential if it continues to grow its unique features such as the ability to put gigs on sale, the less limitation through not being limited to $5 and the sponsored blogs/tweets etc.. all in one place. Also the "Want to buy" is quite unique as Fiverr does not quite do this as well as it could. One big reason for me staying there, is the staff. If you have a problem, you get a quick friendly reply. If your dealing with a troublesome user, they will help!
Re: Seoclerks Vs Fiverr by prospernoah(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Guys SEOclerks is definitely preferable to fiverr. I have been on the network for a long time now and they work just like fiverr but I love them more for their honest buyer reviews.

Here is a detailed seoclerks review i just made earlier.

Do check it out.

(1) (Reply)

10 X10 Aluminium Foldable Canopy / How To Build Your Own Electronic Gadgets And Understand Everything Electronics / Transacting online a must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.