₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,260,259 members, 4,945,448 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2019 at 04:17 AM

Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? (2013 Views)

Wrestlemania 32 All Matches Prediction Result-april 3, 2016 / Wwe Wrestlemania Pay Per View,what Are Your Predictions / WWE Fans; Who Do You Think Can Defeat The Undertaker @ Wrestlemania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? by modextus(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Please can't wait to watch it
Re: Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Goto www.fztvseries.mobi/

Make sure you are either browsing with Ucweb on mobile phone or Google chrome on laptop, to be able to download anything. Opera doesn't function properly on that website.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? by modextus(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: Goto www.fztvseries.mobi/

Make sure you are either browsing with Ucweb on mobile phone or Google chrome on laptop, to be able to download anything. Opera doesn't function properly on that website.
well thanks but couldn't find it ther I could only find old watches. didn't see last sundays wrestlemania.
Re: Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
modextus: well thanks but couldn't find it ther I could only find old watches. didn't see last sundays wrestlemania.

It's there alright. I did the uploading myself but they haven't assigned it to it's designated folder just yet.

On logging in, you will see something like this;

For WWE, NHL, EPL, Impact Wrestling,Forumla 1, NCAA videos In AVI ( In High MP4 ).

Just tap on the blue AVI link, it will open up a page filled with sports files with dates of their uploads on top. Then scroll down slowly and carefully till you reached April 8. Just at the bottom is several files of Wrestlemania 29. Choose one and download away.

It's that simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? by modextus(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

It's there alright. I did the uploading myself but they haven't assigned it to it's designated folder just yet.

On logging in, you will see something like this;

For WWE, NHL, EPL, Impact Wrestling,Forumla 1, NCAA videos In AVI ( In High MP4 ).

Just tap on the blue AVI link, it will open up a page filled with sports files with dates of their uploads on top. Then scroll down slowly and carefully till you reached April 8. Just at the bottom is several files of Wrestlemania 29. Choose one and download away.

It's that simple.

thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Your welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Amazing Fast And Furious 8 Trailer. / How To Download Video Courses From Udemy / Nollywood Now Larger Than Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.