Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN (12548 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by gregg2: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2013
President of the Oodua People’s Congress, Dr. Frederick Fasehun, has alleged moves by the Action Congress of Nigeria leaders to heat up the South-West.

Fasehun particularly accused the ACN Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, of engaging in campaign of misinformation against plans to resuscitate the Unity Party of Nigeria founded by Chief Obafemi Awolowo in 1978.

In a statement on Monday, Fasehun, who is the Chairman of the Committee for the Resuscitation of UPN, said they would return “fire for fire”.

He said, “We know how far they can go and we are calling the nation to note that although Fasehun entertains no fear from them, should there be any danger lurking around him or his interests, we will not only attack the offending tree, we shall inflict collateral damage on its branches.”

Mohammed had last Sunday accused the Federal Government of engineering confusion towards the 2015 polls through several means, including the resurrection of UPN.

But Fasehun said Mohammed and his leaders were the ones introducing instability into the South-West by indulging in “misinformation, disinformation, lies and propaganda”.

Fasehun said, “Reports said Mohammed at the media conference echoed recent Internet postings that the Federal Government had awarded OPC and Fasehun a monthly N2.4bn pipeline protection contract to bankroll a plan to use UPN to rattle ACN in its South-West stronghold.

“Let me say they were lies and propaganda concocted by a warped mentality against him, OPC and the common people of Nigeria.”

He recalled that he had addressed the press on January 17, 2013 and in subsequent newspaper and interviews about the OPC proposal to stem pipeline vandalism.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fasehun-warns-acn-against-heating-up-swest/

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by uzeba(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2013
We are trying to put-off the fire in northern nigeria!! And u are tying to put on some avoidable fire!! REMEMBER: AN EYE FOR AN EYE WILL MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND!!! #KAPISH#
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2013
Politics worlwide is dirty, but the stench of the putrid politics in Nigeria is so acrid that even pigs detest

7 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by oshosjf(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2013
3rd
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Scarpon(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2013
politics dirty games
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by IB5(f): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Hope Fashakin knows what he is doing. He should not let the FG use his to destabilize the excellent Yoruba people, because that has been the antics of the present administration(FG)

4 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by LecturerIFE: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2013
gregg2: President of the Oodua People’s Congress, Dr. Frederick Fasehun, has alleged moves by the Action Congress of Nigeria leaders to heat up the South-West.

Fasehun particularly accused the ACN Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, of engaging in campaign of misinformation against plans to resuscitate the Unity Party of Nigeria founded by Chief Obafemi Awolowo in 1978.

In a statement on Monday, Fasehun, who is the Chairman of the Committee for the Resuscitation of UPN, said they would return “fire for fire”.

He said, “We know how far they can go and we are calling the nation to note that although Fasehun entertains no fear from them, should there be any danger lurking around him or his interests, we will not only attack the offending tree, we shall inflict collateral damage on its branches.”

Mohammed had last Sunday accused the Federal Government of engineering confusion towards the 2015 polls through several means, including the resurrection of UPN.

But Fasehun said Mohammed and his leaders were the ones introducing instability into the South-West by indulging in “misinformation, disinformation, lies and propaganda”.

Fasehun said, “Reports said Mohammed at the media conference echoed recent Internet postings that the Federal Government had awarded OPC and Fasehun a monthly N2.4bn pipeline protection contract to bankroll a plan to use UPN to rattle ACN in its South-West stronghold.

“Let me say they were lies and propaganda concocted by a warped mentality against him, OPC and the common people of Nigeria.”

He recalled that he had addressed the press on January 17, 2013 and in subsequent newspaper and interviews about the OPC proposal to stem pipeline vandalism.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fasehun-warns-acn-against-heating-up-swest/
Lies!

7 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by ajos(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2013
wat crap since garri price no change....
DAMN POLITICIANS .....WAT MESS MAKIN FRONT PAGE....
DERAIL D THREAD ACTIVATED..99%
SO GOODLUCK GO GIVE AMNESTY,CANCEL NECO/JAMB....REMOVE SUBSIDY AGAIN....WE GO PROTEST OH
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by jeffizy(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Our politics has become childish.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nwaoguta(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Fire for fire, water for water.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by ichommy(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Dis 1 nah fire on d month
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Scarpon(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2013
I hate politics but if god should give me a good position I will not reject
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by beordune(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Mr Fasheun, i don't know why you can't just stick to the thing that you're known for, abi you don leave am patapata for Gani Adams? Leave politiking for those wey sabi am..Even OBJ dey bow for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by beordune(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2013
I-B.:
Hope Fashakin knows what he is doing. He should not let the FG use his to destabilize the excellent Yoruba people, because that has been the antics of the present administration(FG)

GEJ voodoo don dey work for him body...

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by DeCleff(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2013
But why Lie Lie (Lai) Mohammed no go Kano or Kadunna? D guy sure dey enjoy em self for SW na em make am dey talk any how.

Infact i support UPN

Up UPN

Down ACN

4 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by WizPrince1(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2013
We Talking about how to tackle Nigeria Problems and you're talking about rulership... If we Nigerians don't vote you, who will?
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Rapmaestro(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2013
Me no like wahala o.. See as prophecy of U.S dey come to pass
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: Politics worldwide is dirty, but the stench of the putrid politics in Nigeria is so acrid that even pigs detest

Aptly put!
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by IYANGBALI: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2013
This exactly what GEJ and PDP wants to happen in the SW and these fools are playing to their hands. IT IS FINISHED.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by k2039: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2013
Now I'm confused.
Who is lying and who is telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Johnnyhoo(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2013
we are watching....i heard u said u'll attack branches(common ppl) right? u wanna start anoda kasala in d s/west...ur evil plans & romance wt gej & pdp shal nt succeed...somebody say amen
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Felixandra: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2013
ACN should face their merging process and stop heating the polity in Southwest and the entire country.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by kawkab: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2013
lai mohammed enjoys controversy and like making unfounded claims.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha as if u get liver to do this....................... Chop sh1tt joor

3 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by gregg2: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2013
But seriously, why is ACN jittery about other groups meeting? Just recently in Edo, Tinubu criticised the formation of PDP governors forum, meanwhile ACN governors have been meeting regularly. Does APC actors think that they alone should be meeting and strategising while others should fold their arms and wait for defeat? The same way Tinubu like power is the same way every other politician be it Fasehun, Olu Falae etc

15 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by lastpage: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: This exactly what GEJ and PDP wants to happen in the SW and these fools are playing to their hands. IT IS FINISHED.

The PDP is always the PDP -...... A nest of Killers!

GEJ will do anything to remain in power, including "sponsoring dissension and chaos".

This is what "The Leadership Newspaper" got wind-of, and published ...and four of their Journalist are in Police Custody, on GEJ's orders! See what the Otuoke shoeless boy is becoming?

Read it here: [url]http://saharareporters.com/news-page/%E2%80%9Cwe-cannot-get-out%E2%80%9D-leadership-journalists-cry-they-are-illegally-detained-president-jonat[/url]

But that should not have been a BIG PROBLEM to DEAL WITH Iff and only Iff:

1.) Tinubu has not become another monumental thief and leech in the lives of Lagosians.

2.) If Tinubu and his ACN chieftains have not been imposing their Wives, Girl friends, in-laws, e.t.c on the Politics of the South West!

3.) If the merger of ACN and CPC (Merger of Thieves and Boko Haram! Gawd forbid shocked shocked ) was not doomed to fail because they are not doing so in the interest of Nigerians but in their own selfish interest to "Gain Power at all Cost".
That is Nigeria's Politics for you!

4.) If ACN was as it were, when it was "A.C", before Tinubu hijacked it, PDP will not have the mouth to even open up a challenge, at this point in time. Tinubu ruined AC (N) and by so doing, empowered that devilish PDP to have a say.

5.)Why is it NOW that OPC wants to use Awolowo's name to resuscitate UPN? Why should it be AFTER PDP/Jonathan gave them MONEY to "guide pipeline"? (The same Job Civil Defense Corps was established for! The same Job Police is Killing Civil Defense over. Habba!).

Ajee kee laa'na., Omo ku lee'ni (The Witch crooned yesterday and children started dying today, is it rocket science to know that the Witch was responsible for the deaths?)
wink wink

Fasheun should not denigrate the "Yoruba Culture" by turning it into a "Cash and Carry Business".
If he wants to form UPN party, He must leave Awo's name out of it and He MUST wait till after 2015 elections.
Only then will we know and agree that he has NOBLE INTENTIONS!

I have said my own.

Lastpage!

11 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2013
Don't allow yourself & your OPC gang to be used to cause chaos in the south-west.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by lastpage: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2013
Johnnyhoo: we are watching....i heard u said u'll attack branches(common ppl) right? u wanna start anoda kasala in d s/west...ur evil plans & romance wt gej & pdp shal nt succeed...somebody say amen

Hmmm.... dont blame him (and OPC), dem sef done due for "AMNESTY" now? grin grin wink
Wetin, since all these days!

I beggi o, l be leader of OPC for my area o, l need "amnesty" quick quick o! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by calcal: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2013
2.4B/month, no wonder Ganiyu is living big. Yorubaman is protecting Ijawman to stay in power.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2013
gregg2: But seriously, why is ACN jittery about other groups meeting? Just recently in Edo, Tinubu criticised the formation of PDP governors forum, meanwhile ACN governors have been meeting regularly. Does APC actors think that they alone should be meeting and strategising while others should fold their arms and wait for defeat? The same way Tinubu like power is the same way every other politician be it Fasehun, Olu Falae etc
forget that story, friend, and don't worry your self too much. this is Nigeria. all of them know where they are meeting to drink and wine together. it is we ,public they keep dribbling, you will still see how the power will play before the election.
every one is just acting where they will get the best bargain for their pocket not for you and me.
Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by Afam4eva(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2013
People now see how calling the name "Awolowo" can automatically make you win elections in the SW. Now, Faseun and his party want to join the fray. They're all welcome. But unfortunately, none of them are followers of Awolowo in deeds. They're just opportunists seeking for power.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Return "Fire For Fire" - Fasehun Warns ACN by SouthernGuy(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2013
Oga Jona,your evil plans will only die a natural death...Theres nothing you'll do that will destabilize the SW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians / Another Bomb Blast In Kano / INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.