Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,951 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) (32103 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Samuel360: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hell Was Let loose in Ogbomoso yesterday when 3 Undergraduates lost their lives in Ghastly Accident in ladoke akintola University of Technology

Today The trouble Continued as the Students engaged in Riot Burning Down Bikes, The Car involved in the accident and also the car that was brought to Tow the car involved in the accident, Shops are closed, Filling Stations not open, No Light, No movement of Commercial Bikes and cars around the school premises and the Masters Students that came for Their Exam in the school were all forced out of their classes and some were even beaten and thrown out., and also The angry students went to beat and Mob the Pregnant Lecturer who sent the students out of her class by telling them to go and Get their Laboratory gowns for their practicals before they can be allowed to enter her class before the student Died in the crash., The students Claim it was her Fault..

We Have Picture of One of the Students who Died in the Ghastly Motor Crash.

Check out More Pictures of the Victims and The Incidenct Here: http://www./forum/topics/photos-riot-in-lautech-as-students-mob-pregnant-lecturer-victims

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by 7842I: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
The wild wild west grin

5 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Seun(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
What's the status of the pregnant lecturer and her foetus?
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by ichommy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Inik(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why do Nigerian students always turn violent and embark on destruction spree whenever they have grievances or issues? Will the burnt cars and motor bikes bring back the lives of the dead students....smh

9 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by TonySpike: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well, as usual, it's time for the university to make some damn money from the students. From the level of damage(s) on ground, the students will be asked to pay at least NGN 5,000 as compensation fee. Eventually, the innocent students will pay for the wicked vandalism of other students.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
What's the point of rioting if you will end up paying for damages ? Seems common sense isn't really common as they say.someone is going to smile to the bank soon to cash their money .

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Op this information is somehow not true ..Only one male student (200L dept of Pure and Applied Physics) lost his live.
I am an ex-Ladokite currently in Ogbomosho for my Transcript.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by TonySpike: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
paparazzi1987: @Op this information is somehow not true ..Only one male student (200L dept of Pure and Applied Physics) lost his live.

so bro, what is somehow true then? Do you mind telling us what is somehow true in your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Maga don pay, shout halleluyah. The students should be ready to pay for damages when the school reopens.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by kingrhirhs(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Inik: Why do Nigerian students always turn violent and embark on destruction spree whenever they have grievances or issues? Will the burnt cars and motor bikes bring back the lives of the dead students....smh
that d only way dey knw how to show respect to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by kaysy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lord Have MercY
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Are u interested in making money online thru sport betting...mail me@okoya.monsuru@yahoo.com
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Continue with ur riots ..u idiots... U re only suffering urseves...spending more years and xtra years in the university.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by supaeagles(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
When I was in uni, I supported it, but 10 years later I now know it was stupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid ...... and it still is..... How I fit talk to this youth oh

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Jerryjat(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
u beta hold ur gun... u beta hold ur knife.... grin...

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Capnd143(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
South westerners and their voilence!
Hope the pregnant lecturer is alive!
Stupid students should go and rally in house of assembly for good governance not burning poor motocyclist bikes!
Naija i hail thee.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Watzhup: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
paparazzi1987: @Op this information is somehow not true ..Only one male student (200L dept of Pure and Applied Physics) lost his live.

Can you give full report?
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by theripper2: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
The students don tire to read before ni jare. Extend the riots to 2months, make una anger boil till e fit cook stone.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by philhappy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
why are we students becoming agents of social vises?
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
7842I: The wild wild west grin

grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
EH!
Wondering what fate has just befallen my neighbor!
The polygamist has just 15 children in LAUTECH.
I pray the fee for damages doesn't exceed #20,000 each.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by blackmann(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
That front gate is usually a deadly place for the students. During my days as a student in Lautech we had numerous loss of lives there and several riots. Vehicles speeding from Ilorin don't even bother slowing down when the approach that area. It got to a point the skool closed that gate permanently and all students used the Under-G road (the back entrance).

May their souls RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lab coats serve as protection against chemical spills and other accidents while working in the lab, so how is the lecturer wrong? I detest such attitudes. You just gotta love the military.

4 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by ichidodo: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Watzhup:

Can you give full report?

Why 25 Million Nigerians Cannot Go More Than 1 Round GET DETAILS
ARE YOU MAD?!
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why are you calling those pple idiots?If it was your brother that was killed,will you be saying that nansense from your mouth?I am a ladokite and i knew what happened and at least,feel sorry for the parents of the dead.
Diarogba: Continue with ur riots ..u idiots... U re only suffering urseves...spending more years and xtra years in the university.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by folawuyo: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
na wao, wil dts bring bk d dead one's, mumu studnt, b ready 2 pay 4 d damages, RIP 2 D DEAD ONE'S
na wao, wil dts bring bk d dead one's, mumu studnt, b ready 2 pay 4 d damages, RIP 2 D DEAD ONE'S
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by CrazyMan(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why mob and beat up a pregnant woman?

Would it bring back the dead?

Would it undo what has already been done?

I just pray she doesn't loose the baby.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tolexander: EH!
lol
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by dammytosh: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Don't mind the students. They will pay for every damage they cause + interest.

No be 2day,
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by bloggernaija: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
These so-called students are mostly between the ages of 20 and 34.I am in the office right now with my oyinbo colleagues .Their average age is 23.many of them with masters degree.
The fact that a quarter of your productive life has been wasted first hit you when you are interviewed by a post puberty kid at any foreign embassy in Naija .On getting to your destination,you realise that those kids already have 5 years after uni practical working experience while 30 yrs old grandpa is still burning tyre in Naija .
Insanity rules Naija for real

14 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
No Money is to be paid as the students didnt destroy school properties.where do you get fake info from?Nawa for you oooooooooooooo sad
Tolexander: EH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NUC Bans Re-sit Exams In Universities / JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents / Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.