Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Kind Of Snake Is It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Kind Of Snake Is It (872 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Just Checkout This Video Of A Giant Snake Is Caught Inside Of A Families Home In / What Kind Of Dog Can One Use For Home Security? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Snake Is It by Lebee4(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Please Nairalander, there is this sound we often heard in our compound like that of a fowl in heat period(ko ko ko), what type of Snake make that sound and what do you think is the best wat to Eliminate it couple with the fact that it is under bunch of Plantain Tree.
Pls, i need your help on this urgently before it injure someone around.
Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Snake Is It by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
We need picture of the Snake
Re: What Kind Of Snake Is It by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
go l0ok 4 all dis y0ruba dat sells r0ot of agb0...dey called dem ''elewe 0m0''....tell dem u wan 2 buy leaf dat chase snake in an envir0nment...me d0n 4qet d leaf name sha...just xplain 2 dem ...d0es kind snakes sabi kill f0wl wit dere c0ckin skillz....
Re: What Kind Of Snake Is It by Lebee4(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Jezyfreezman: go l0ok 4 all dis y0ruba dat sells r0ot of agb0...dey called dem ''elewe 0m0''....tell dem u wan 2 buy leaf dat chase snake in an envir0nment...me d0n 4qet d leaf name sha...just xplain 2 dem ...d0es kind snakes sabi kill f0wl wit dere c0ckin skillz....

thanks, i will do that now.
Re: What Kind Of Snake Is It by Lebee4(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
rafhell: We need picture of the Snake

I've not seen it myself, they only told me its Snake that sound that way.

(1) (Reply)

Falling Tree Kills 31, Injures 16 In Imo / Free Report On How To Get Brand New Laptops For 14k Or Less / Why Is It That Some Corporate Organisation Don't Obey Important Public Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.