Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... (4740 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by bluehorizo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2008
A colleague to my wife confided in her that her partner has become unfaithful, simply because she refused him MouthAction. He now pays secret visits to the brothel. What can she do?

She wants to know what you think about MouthAction and Is it right for us to practice MouthAction.? A lot of people, especially married Christians, seem to think that MouthAction is sinful. I know that this is a very touchy issue. How does one discuss an issue like MouthAction without offending the sensibilities of people?

Great Nairalanders let us have your views.

1 Like

Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by somze(f): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2008
This was on Saturday's punch (Today) .

**Modified**
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by bluehorizo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2008
It is the best way to summarize it and keep to the topic.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by somze(f): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2008
Here is the online link.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200804054225268

By Funmi Akingbade

You could just state it simply and people would still respond to the topic.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by bluehorizo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2008
Thanks somze kiss
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Cristalz(f): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2008
lol grin grin grin
Ok,if the lecture's over wink ,i'm a Christian and i don't see anything wrong with MouthAction.Christian or not,some men have their sexual fantasies.And if a wife fails to involve herself in fulfilling those fantasies,at least to a very reasonable extent,there's every likelihood that the man will go out looking for fulfillment.And where else will he go than brothels where there are no hold-ups about such.

I think married women shouldn't let their sex lives become monotonous and boring in the name of Christianity.If he wants oral,heck,give him oral.And receive some too while you're at it wink grin Will strengthen your relationship and keep him in your arms only.

1 Like

Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by uspry1(f): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2008
For me as Christian single (divorced) mother of 2 children, there is nothing wrong with having MouthAction in marriage in order to spice up their relationship stability and satisfactory.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2008
It is a free world.  Everyone has rights.  If you are not getting what you want from any relationship. . . you have the option to get it somewhere else if you cannot compromise.  You will not be arrested for doing that.  Between you and you creator.  If you can't satisfy your lover or spouse. . .others out there are willing to do just that for a small fee. No wahala at all!

Not ma business really. I would definitely leave that relationship if I do not like those kinds of things.  I do not have to punish the man for his fantasies either. We can remain friends. cool  It is a free world. . .find people you share the same "passions" with if you cannot come to a compromise! kiss Simple!

No big deal at all! If it is a marriage. . . tough luck.  If the man likes his lollipop licked, sucked or chewed once in a while. . .the lady has to learn and rise to the occasion or just deal with it in one or two ways. . . stay and allow him to indulge in his fantasies outside the matrimonial home or call it quits.  I would call it quits if I did not want those kinds of things in my marriage.  Simple and shortly to the point.  It is not by force abeg! kiss
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by SweetT1: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2008
@Poster

Tell your friend to give his man an MouthAction and very shortly afterwards she needs to give him a kiss and spill some of his semen in his own mouth, so that he knows how and what it tastes like. I bet you next time he will not ask for another MouthAction. OK? wink
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by SamMilla1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2008
almondjoy:

It is a free world.  Everyone has rights.  If you are not getting what you want from any relationship. . . you have the option to get it somewhere else if you cannot compromise.  You will not be arrested for doing that.  Between you and you creator. If you can't satisfy your lover or spouse. . .others out there are willing to do just that for a small fee. No wahala at all!

Not ma business really. I would definitely leave that relationship if I do not like those kinds of things.  I do not have to punish the man for his fantasies either. We can remain friends. cool  It is a free world. . .find people you share the same "passions" with if you cannot come to a compromise! kiss Simple!

No big deal at all!

Your opinion is good but mostly for developed countries not the opposite. This is africa where everything is difficult to comprehend. Unlike Europe or America, its extremely difficult for a woman to re-marry after divorce here in Africa.
You can not , i repeat cannot go to brothels to get satisfaction because your wife refused u MouthAction, There must be a way to figure out a solution cos i believe the best solution is not visiting brothels. I believe that millions of couples all over the world disagree on many issues far worse than MouthAction but they reach some compromises for peace to reign.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2008
SAM MILLA:

Your opinion is good but mostly for developed countries not the opposite. This is africa where everything is difficult to comprehend. Unlike Europe or America,

its extremely difficult for a woman to re-marry after divorce here in Africa.

You can not , i repeat cannot go to brothels to get satisfaction because your wife refused u MouthAction,

There must be a way to figure out a solution because i believe the best solution is not visiting brothels.

I believe that millions of couples all over the world disagree on many issues far

worse than MouthAction but they reach some compromises for peace to reign.

And your solution is?  How many women in Africa. . . give blow jobs in their matrimonial homes? undecided  Not many I think! Giving blow jobs is not part of the "African Culture" per se! If anyone decides to end his or her marriage because of "Blow Jobs" . . . it is perfectly legal to do so.  No problem I say. . . no one should be punished for wanting to fulfill his or her desires within the confines of matrimony, or any relationship for that matter. . . shape up or ship out!

That is what you do to have "peace" reign. . . you cannot force people to do what they do not enjoy. Just as you cannot force people to put up with lack of "satisfaction"!  No compromise. . . no deal!
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2008
But you guys are not thinking clearly, she does not what to have it. . , does she not have the right to say no? its her husband that's not respecting the marriage. . .then he has the gut to cheat on her with unclean women. .
abeg, i'll leave the guy jare
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2008
morenike09:

But you guys are not thinking clearly, she does not what to have it. . , does she not have the right to say no? its her husband that's not respecting the marriage. . .then he has the gut to cheat on her with unclean women. .

I think you have the right to do so too.  I would! No man can force me to do what I do not enjoy doing. . . .just to please him.  He can go and marry a bonafide blow jobber for all I care. I don't think the guy is irrational.  He just likes one thing and the woman likes another. . . lack of something MAJOR in common. . .that's all.  Wanting/giving blow jobs is not a crime. Just a matter of interest or preference. Free world!

That is what Oyinbo people have cleverly called "Irreconcilable" differences. . . which some people feel are trivial.  Very legitimate grounds for divorce in ma humble opinion.  If you have to go outside your matrimonial home to seek for sexual favors. . . that marriage needs some serious evaluations and reevaluations.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2008
Sweet T:

@Poster

Tell your friend to give his man an MouthAction and very shortly afterwards she needs to give him a kiss and spill some of his semen in his own mouth, so that he knows how and what it tastes like. I bet you next time he will not ask for another MouthAction.  OK?  wink

THANK YOU BROS,A GOOD SUGGESTION.
I WONDER WHETHER MAN WILL ALSO SUCK HER CUNT
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2008
Interesting. 

The funny part of this whole business is that those who want blow jobs so much can never dream of giving one.  I am sure that is why the woman in this story refuses to co-operate.  If you like such things, you should be able to get between the woman's legs on her monthly cycle and suck up the cranberry sauce and juice if a guy is so thrilled be such an idea! kiss I believe such things should be ironed out while people are dating and keep to their ends of the bargains when they get married. No confusion in the future then.

Exchange is no robbery! cool
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Dreloaded(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2008
Good to know all these "My friend wants to know" are just stuff stolen from newspapers

anyway Lmao @ guys. The same guys that want naive innocent sister people to marry, they get them and then complain they are not "freaky" enough. Abeg pick one! You wanted SU sister, you got one and she's acting like it to the tee, now you cant stand it and running to jhookers. Hilarious.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2008

Interesting part of the article presented in the link above!

First, husbands and wives need to understand that the union called marriage grants them the freedom to enjoy their bodies in whatever ways they find pleasing.

That is why a loving experimentation in the most intimate sense is the biggest cure for some of the sexual problems that people complain about. Just like other forms of sexual intercourse between married couples, the decision to or not to have MouthAction should be a private one, it should be between the husband and the wife. The only factor that is important is that they both have to be fully persuaded. Once the two find it pleasant, then it may be properly fitted into their lovemaking. The only reason why it should be discontinued, under any circumstance, is if either partner has any hesitancy about it.

Having said that, couples may also need to take care of two matters before making their decisions: one, each person would have to think of the other person’s pleasure, and then they would have to read up on the subject.

If a husband desires that his whole body, from his mouth to his private organ, should be kissed and caressed by the tongue and mouth of his wife, then the wife should put him first and satisfy him.

And if a wife desires the same thing from the husband, then he should also reciprocate. The biggest motivaton in all this should be the desire to satisfy one’s partner and give him or her pleasure and also watch and hear him or her as he or she is transported into another world.

The major precaution to take while doing this is that the mouth should be well brushed and clean. While MouthAction in itself is safe, hygiene is very important because the mouth cavity is always full of micro-organisms and an infection may result if the mouth is not properly washed or if there are cuts,  

Some Christian denominations specifically kick against MouthAction, and they even argue that sex is just for procreation. But I don’t subscribe to this. I would advise those who argue like that to spend an evening reading the Song of Solomon in the bible. Such people should not just read the Kings James Version, which may be difficult to comprehend because of the language in which it is written, but other bible translations like the New International Version, the Living Bible, the Contemporary English Version, the Bible in Basic English or the International Standard Version.

Serious matter I say! grin  Even the bibles are forced to re-write the holy words in differrent versions to accomodate "Mouth Action" lovers who are Christians!

he he he he he he he grin grin grin

I don die! grin grin grin grin grin grin

The most funny aspect is that it is recommended you brush your teeth very well before you receive the "proceeds" of the "cuuum" in your mouth. . .to protect your teeth and gums!

WONDERFUL! cheesy

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2008
lol
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2008
Make una go read "Songs of Solomon" The master of "blow jobs" in the almighty bible a beg ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! grin

This has made my morning!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin till I. . . .begin cry cry cry cry cry cry

What crock!
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by tRoOE(f): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2008
Christianity = Hypocrisy grin grin grin grin

Abeg where the bible was MouthAction discouraged undecided, so you can pleasure your on husband, well i can't blame the guy for cheating jare, body no be wood

Damn these so called born again(s) must be having one boring marriage life, no wonder pastors crippling around the church members, lol i can bet the be doing just missionary positions too. Ahahah very wack sexual life
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2008
D-reloaded:

Good to know all these "My friend wants to know" are just stuff stolen from newspapers

anyway Lmao @ guys. The same guys that want naive innocent sister people to marry, they get them and then complain they are not "freaky" enough. Abeg pick one! You wanted SU sister, you got one and she's acting like it to the tee, now you can't stand it and running to jhookers. Hilarious.

Where do you think most of these stories on Nairaland come from.  All those ones that start with . . . .my close friend this and my friend's wife that. . . abeg leave the matter.  Misrepresentation is the major wheel that keeps Nairaland going! Taking credit for what you do not come up with!

tRoOE:

Christianity = Hypocrisy grin grin grin grin

Abeg where the bible was MouthAction discouraged undecided, so you can pleasure your on husband, well i can't blame the guy for cheating jare, body no be wood

Damn these so called born again(s) must be having one boring marriage life,

no wonder pastors crippling around the church members, lol

i can bet the be doing just missionary positions too. Ahahah very wack sexual life

Please, do not be deceived. . . most of those ones that scream and shout hallelujah every Sunday have double and triple lives. Then come out and pretend with scarves on their heads and suit and ties in broad daylight. Who is paying them any attention. The reason I can't stand them! angry

he he he he he he! grin  The original versions of the bible have become difficult to understand since the "Songs of Solomon" did not appear properly. . . now other versions have come up to satisfy those who really can't do without these things. . . .what will be next?  Homosexuality? grin

"Phock their neighbour as thyself" Abi na "blow ya neighbour as thyself"!!!!

SIGNS AND WONDERS I SAY! grin

We have to look forward to another version of the holy sacrament inside "major organs" of the body pretty soon!

Chai!!! grin
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2008

Yep that's what I'll do. You can't degrade yourself by visiting brothels and expect me to stay in such marriage.

Just a thought, what do you guys have against born agains? undecided
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2008
No body has anything against born agains. . . they just play holier than thou most of the time when they live worse lives.  Read the article and get the inside gist!

The abilty to twist and turn the bible as it suits them is one trait I find particularly disgusting. Always double or triple talking!

Rubbish as usual. kiss
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2008

Song of Solomon 5:1, ‘I have come into the garden… eaten my honeycomb and honey’ (Note: ‘eaten’ and ‘honey’). What is the nature of honey and what part of a woman’s body looks like a hive? And remember that the word ‘eaten’ explains an action that can only be done with the mouth).

As a Christian minister and the wife of a minister, I would never subscribe to promiscuity or non-marital sex in any form. But such strong beliefs about sex will not also stop me from shedding light on this important subject. I will strongly advise that couples should strongly endeavour to keep the flame of their marriages glowing with the mysteries of MouthAction. But as I have advised, the decision is theirs to make.

See wetin Christain minister and wife of a minister dey write for paper! grin

Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I don die! grin Toto don become beehive ooooooooooooozing with honey!  Deek will flow with milk tooooooooo!  I guess!

Utter thrash! cheesy
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Dreloaded(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2008
Not sure who you're referring to stillwater

I know I dont have a problem, just find hypocrisy amusing

Just that the same BAgains that look down on prostitutes and such for doing the kind of acts that they do, they refuse to believe their husbands WANT these things. Their husbands are the one patronizing people

I mean they are the ones who yell that "feminist" and "mordern women" dont want to do anything for their husbands, blah blah. The Bible does say women should "submit" and give themselves fiully? So what exactly is the problem? They should "sub mit" their mouth naa abi? tongue
I mean it's one thing if they are against it in regards to bf/gf relationship but I'd think in marriage all those restrictions would be lessened or am I crazy?
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2008
he he he he he he he! grin

This hypocrisy is an ongoing problem! Where a minister will shout "treat your body as a temple"one day, then "preach using your mouth to collect waste products" another day!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by tRoOE(f): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Please, do not be deceived. . . most of those ones that scream and shout hallelujah every Sunday have double and triple lives. Then come out and pretend with scarves on their heads and suit and ties in broad daylight. Who is paying them any attention. The reason I can't stand them! angry

he he he he he he! grin The original versions of the bible have become difficult to understand since the "Songs of Solomon" did not appear properly. . . now other versions have come up to satisfy those who really can't do without these things. . . .what will be next? Homosexuality? grin

"Phock their neighbour as thyself" Abi na "blow ya neighbour as thyself"!!!!

SIGNS AND WONDERS I SAY! grin

We have to look forward to another version of the holy sacrament inside "major organs" of the body pretty soon!

Chai!!! grin
hehehe i see what people do during night vigil

Funny enough I know this pastor back in Naija that brings different babes to his place, ashweo old man

[b]"Phock their neighbour as thyself Abi na "blow ya neighbour as thyself" [/b]Aj will not kill me oh hehehehe cheesy grin grin grin grin, it this scripture of the new bible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homosexuality that one don begin dey happen jare, check out these so called fathers grin grin grin
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2008
I was referring to comments like christianity =hypocrisy. It makes me question myself like if being bounded by certain principles automatically makes me a hypocrite because people don't agree with my views? undecided.

I mean they are the ones who yell that "feminist" and "mordern women" don't want to do anything for their husbands, blah blah. The Bible does say women should "submit" and give themselves fiully? So what exactly is the problem? They should "sub mit" their mouth naa abi?  

You're not serious grin grin

I mean it's one thing if they are against it in regards to boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but I'd think in marriage all those restrictions would be lessened or am I crazy?

Yep I agree tongue cool
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2008
tRoOE:

hehehe i see what people do during night vigil

Funny enough I know this pastor back in Naija that brings different babes to his place, ashweo old man

[b]"Phock their neighbour as thyself Abi na "blow ya neighbour as thyself" [/b]Aj will not kill me oh hehehehe cheesy grin grin grin grin, it this scripture of the new bible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homosexuality that one don begin dey happen jare, check out these so called fathers grin grin grin

Please!  How are they different from anyone else on the street then? Stupid people! Night vigil ko, night shagging ni! grin

Who are they deceiving I ask?  The reason I do not fail to get out my dane gun if any of them dare show up at my doorstep to talk any rubbish to me!
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by oziomatv(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2008
I'm imaging how man of god was speaking in tongues during the BJ show frome the ashawo.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by tRoOE(f): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Please! How are they different from anyone else on the street then? Stupid people! Night vigil ko, night shagging ni! grin

Who are they deceiving I ask? The reason I do not fail to get out my dane gun if any of them dare show up at my doorstep to talk any rubbish to me!
There are no different jare, there are some night vigil that result in Pregnancy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

One time my mom almost pored hot water on one them, when they came knocking on our door
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by gilgee(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2008
Fellow Xtians, stop deceiving yourselves with the bible. The bible does not in any way condemn MouthAction; the book of solomon says it all. Satisfy your spouse sexually and he'll desist from cheating on you; except he married you mistakenly.

Read the somewhat cryptic Song of Solomon from a lover's point of view. Using delicate, romantic language and metaphors, it describes a beautiful, affectionate, romantic, sensuous, joyful and passionate love between husband and wife. It seems to be speaking of the lovers tasting, eating and drinking of each other's bodies (Song of Songs 2:3; 4:16; 8:2)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men / Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? / Tips For Girls Who Needs A Responsible Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.